Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure which name I should be using for some people.

##Unvote

ISOing Paladin led to nothing.

##Vote: Coco

She keeps justifying every action she does, telling that it's not relevant, etc. I can see townies saying their actions are bad to an extent, but she worries too much for it to be something coming from town, and it's even worse because it's very early in the game. Is she always like that?

This particular post is the worst among them. Her wording regarding Euklyd could be seen like real conviction but inmediately after that she says her reasoning is not good. Why would she choose that wording, then? It seems like scum being unsure of whether voting a townie with certain reasoning could be seen as scummy or not, but wanting to be seen as active and thinking.

Might also be because she's new, but yeah, that could also be used as an excuse...

Anyway, leeched wi-fi off neighbor, will be around for a bit.

Sakura: Sakura Wars is nice. I like the... unusual design of mecha it uses. ^_^

Ok I'm actually completely drunk. This is the best time to do mafia, yes.

(I'm not plain survivor, and if my wincon fails and I'm still alive I convert to a normal townie)

Wait what. You 'convert' to a plain survivor? What the hell are you normally?

##vote SB

I'm not sure which name I should be using for some people.

##Unvote

ISOing Paladin led to nothing.

##Vote: Coco

She keeps justifying every action she does, telling that it's not relevant, etc. I can see townies saying their actions are bad to an extent, but she worries too much for it to be something coming from town, and it's even worse because it's very early in the game. Is she always like that?

This particular post is the worst among them. Her wording regarding Euklyd could be seen like real conviction but inmediately after that she says her reasoning is not good. Why would she choose that wording, then? It seems like scum being unsure of whether voting a townie with certain reasoning could be seen as scummy or not, but wanting to be seen as active and thinking.

Well in the end I did unvote seen as this was getting me no where. this was what made me do what I did. I attempted to justify my actions better which probably did not work out so well because it was pretty impossible to come with up a credible reason at this point. So I unvoted.

I ISO'd Kopf and Junko after reading Mitsuki's last post, and I'd like to ask something.

## vote:Kopflajer

I feel kind of bad for saying this but he seems he would more inactive in this game. Of course this I won't probably end with him as no evidence.

What prompted you to say this? This wasn't a joke vote, so I'm trying to see what made you think as though Kopf would be inactive for this game. After all...

/in

Why not? I still got a month or so to burn till my turn comes up anyway.

##Lynch: Rule 30

It seems as though Kopf's saying that he does have time for this game.

Also, SB, could you clarify on whether or not your claims have been serious or not?

I ISO'd Kopf and Junko after reading Mitsuki's last post, and I'd like to ask something.

What prompted you to say this? This wasn't a joke vote, so I'm trying to see what made you think as though Kopf would be inactive for this game. After all...

It seems as though Kopf's saying that he does have time for this game.

Also, SB, could you clarify on whether or not your claims have been serious or not?

Based on when he comes into IP chat. I thought you were supposed to justify your vote but I guess for now I don't need to.

Based on when he comes into IP chat.

I see, alright.

Wait what. You 'convert' to a plain survivor? What the hell are you normally?

##vote SB

I think he's saying that he converts from survivor to VT if his survivor wincon fails. Which doesn't make much sense to me because the only way I can see a conventional survivor failing its wincon is by dying. . . right?

So yeah, SB, please do clarify what you meant.

Indeed, SB has some clarifying to do...

Also Junko, keep in mind that my timezone is at GMT+7.

I simply get online at different hours.

It seems you get on every 2 or 3 days but now you come on everyday so I guess it was unjustified. But people are good at hiding who they are. But not everyone is on yet.

I have an independent wincon that isn't directly a threat to the town or the mafia (and it involves me surviving until that time). Not divulging what it is because people don't need to know that. If I can no longer accomplish this wincon, I become a townie instead. It's pretty simple.

I don't see why you'd be so unwilling to divulge it if it's not a threat to either town or mafia.

If you speak the truth then neither of us has a reason to stop you from getting it...