Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but I still have no reason to tell you it beyond the fact that you want me to.

I'm not a killing role.

##Unvote

##Vote: Frosty Fire Mage

Too worried about one of his RVS votes.

Serial Killers goal is to kill all players. Vigilante is a townie right?

Pretty much, yes. But there's no way that SB would've tried to crumb that he was either of those roles.

Looks like it's time to finish P3P so I can rolespec this.

Yes but I still have no reason to tell you it beyond the fact that you want me to.

I'm not a killing role.

##Unvote

##Vote: Frosty Fire Mage

Too worried about one of his RVS votes.

Which vote is this?

##Unvote

Y'know, just so it's clear it was a joke vote.

The timing of this unvote after people were getting called out for RVS votes is what I don't like. It seems like FFM is too self-conscious.

Junko: Vigs are usually town-aligned anyway. At least, in most games they are.

Also, SB's refusal is kinda suspicious to me. Like I said, if we truly have nothing to worry from him, revealing it would just mean that neither town nor maf has a reason to bother him.

Junko: Vigs are usually town-aligned anyway. At least, in most games they are.

Also, SB's refusal is kinda suspicious to me. Like I said, if we truly have nothing to worry from him, revealing it would just mean that neither town nor maf has a reason to bother him.

MAFIA 3 SHOT VIGILANTE THAT GETS EXTRA SHOTS AFTER EVERY PR DIES IS A GOOD ROLE.

I have no reason to claim my wincon, so I'm not doing it. Stop asking.

Oh yeah I am wasting my time anyway because he will become town. Gah I am being an idiot for my first game

##Unvote

There can be multiple winners in mafia right?

I dunno junko, I don't exactly TRUST his claim, but I don't see how we'd get him to speak more unless people wagon on him so I'll let it be for now.

I don't get it.

You have a solo win condition (like a captain planet I guess) except that "it can fail and then you revert to a normal towny", suggesting you then have a town win condition.

I guess my worry is that you CURRENTLY have a non-town win condition. Can you tell us the condition so we can make you part of the team? Seems pretty straight forward.

That and other than the claim he hasn't exactly done anything suspicious. I don't think a maf would attract attention on himself on purpose on day 1 like this... but then again, THAT might exactly be his reasoning too...

still, no hard proof, no nothing, so I won't exactly vote for him yet either.

Oh yeah I am wasting my time anyway because he will become town. Gah I am being an idiot for my first game

##Unvote

He says he'll only become town if he fails his wincon. This makes his faction switch extremely hard to test, and like you said earlier, he could simply be fakeclaiming this. Sort of shaky reasoning to unvote now, imo.

I believe there's a character in P3 that becomes an antagonist after a certain plot twist partway through the game. SB could be this character, claiming that he becomes town instead of scum.

Ssssshhhh GP, P3 spoilers ;)

That said, there are multiple possibilities if you want to go by character.

Also, Junko is either really new, or faking it.

I guess we all want to find out. But what exactly do survivors do? He is a third party but do survivors actually do anything besides hoping to live. He says he is not a survivor or what we think survivor is.(Regular survivor) Anyway I say we should not lynch SB Day 1 because we have no idea who is going to get killed or who is going to live. Perhaps he can roleblock(survivors can do this right?). And you guys even presented evidence against my vote. SB refusing to tell us what he does is suspicious. But Kopflajer also said he is town allied so he could help us. I doubt anyone was going to vote SB but if anyone was...

I either win and leave, or someone else stops me from fulfilling my wincon and I become a townie. I'm not claiming my wincon because then it tells people how to mess with it if it benefits them.