Is anyone else dying for the music?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the music in this game. It is gorgeous composition work. I've downloaded all my other favorite soundtracks on SF, and the moment I played Awakening for the first time, I started watching the music page in hopes of snagging it. But the game's been out for over a year, and it's still not here... :( Does anyone know if and/or when the music will hit this site?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the music in this game. It is gorgeous composition work. I've downloaded all my other favorite soundtracks on SF, and the moment I played Awakening for the first time, I started watching the music page in hopes of snagging it. But the game's been out for over a year, and it's still not here... :( Does anyone know if and/or when the music will hit this site?

I don't know when it will hit this site, but I have the entire soundtrack on my PC, so it must be available somewhere(don't remember where I found it though :/)

I have it as well, sadly my old comp is gone so even if i had bookmarked the link, which i probably had, it's gone. ._.

I could go look for a link, if you want.

This youtube video apparently has a link to download the album

(Otherwise, searching 'Fire Emblem Awakening OST' in Google gave me a couple of links. Don't know which one are safe though).

But the I really like the OST of this game.

Hey, it's really awesome that you appreciate the music so much.

Unfortunately I won't be uploading the music until, probably, after the next game comes out (or is announced). Apologies for the inconvenience ^^;;;

The reason is the music isn't mine and the only way I can upload it with my conscience intact is for archival purposes. Hence why it has to be after the game's all done and dusted and potentially forgotten.

You're free to grab it from other sources, of course : P

Someone on tumblr has kindly uploaded all of tracks onto mediafire. Here's the link.

Oh, that version's separated into disks.

I downloaded the soundtrack after a simple Google search. All the songs were in one album, which made putting them on my phone really nice. I listen to them at school~

But yeah, the music is obtainable in many places other than this site.

Oh, that version's separated into disks.

You can just put them all in one folder if it bugs you.

Speaking of this game's music, Id (Purpose) played during yesterday's Nintendo Direct, so it's likely to be in SSB4.