Is Xavier worth recruiting?

Ishi

I would say no on recruiting Xavier. Yes hes an indoor lance user, but using lances indoors isn't REALLY that worth it. Especially since his lance rank is so low when you get him. There are so many units who can compensate for him that the effort isn't really worth it. If you are a completionist then go right ahead. Just know that its not going to be an easy experience (it certainly wasn't for me).

So yeah if Xavior had some insane end game stats with a high rank in lances I would have said yes, but sadly that is not the case.

So anyways like I said. No for Xavior unless you don't want the weight of death on your shoulders the rest of the game.

Edited by GenericUsername

What is it with every mention of Xavier there's always going to be someone hyping how he could've been THE indoor lance user. Axes are better than them for a small accuracy loss.

I don't hear much Doga or Sheema hype in lategame book 2 about being the only available indoor Gradius wielders.

Edited by Woodshooter

What is it with every mention of Xavier there's always going to be someone hyping how he could've been THE indoor lance user. Axes are better than them for a small accuracy loss.

I don't hear much Doga or Sheema hype in lategame book 2 about being the only available indoor Gradius wielders.

I agree that the indoor lance user is a little over hyped, but it could have been a salvageable trait that could have made him a little worth it to recruit.

Wrath

Requires her to not instantly die when sneezed upon. You also already have Orsin + Wrath Manual at this point if you want Wrath users. Eyrios provides more utilty and costs you less turns.

Because it's a niche he could have fulfilled in the earlygame, I suppose.

xavier's not even the only potential indoor lance user

Semi-early promote Dalsin works just as well, but you can just have him smash things with axes.

Edited by Siuloir