The Mist

Mufasa

No not Mist the valkyrie. The movie. The horror film based on a book. (By Steven King I'm assuming?)

I just re-watched it, and aside from the ending, I really liked it. I mean, I won't spoil it for anyone, but I sorta liked the mind fuckery that went on in the ending. The only reason why I didn't like it was cause in the book the ending is different.

But I really liked all the philisophical themes in it, and all the crazy shit that happened in it. It was really freaking crazy and cool.

No not Mist the valkyrie. The movie. The horror film based on a book. (By Steven King I'm assuming?)

I just re-watched it, and aside from the ending, I really liked it. I mean, I won't spoil it for anyone, but I sorta liked the mind fuckery that went on in the ending. The only reason why I didn't like it was cause in the book the ending is different.

But I really liked all the philisophical themes in it, and all the crazy shit that happened in it. It was really freaking crazy and cool.

for a moment there, i really hoped! XD

i wanted to see it the other day, but my cousin doesn't like horror movies.

for a moment there, i really hoped! XD

i wanted to see it the other day, but my cousin doesn't like horror movies.

I reccomend it. It is a little 'piss yoh pants' scary if you haven't seen it before. But I like all the mind-fuckery to an extent. And The Msit found that line for me.

I thought that this movie was funny at the end lol

everyone kills each other then the army comes to save everyone from death

You're sick. Lol.

I don't think it was really funny so much as ironic.

Dude I always hate horror's movies, there boring, lame, and uninspired. Though movies like Saw are entertainingly creepy

dude I haven't seen saw 2, or 3 or 4 but I saw the first and its sorta funny

Dude I always hate horror's movies, there boring, lame, and uninspired. Though movies like Saw are entertainingly creepy

I agree with you, I like horror movies, but there are only a few which are really good, like the Shining. Most of the time, horror movies are quite repetitive.

dude I haven't seen saw 2, or 3 or 4 but I saw the first and its sorta funny

I've seen 1, 2 and three but haven't seen four :( I want to see it badly. Saw is one of my favorite movie series

I liked it until the end. Worst. Movie. Ending. Ever.

If it ended like the book did, I'd give it a 10/10.

With the ending being crappy and not like the book I'd give it a 6/10.

But with the line: "Listen crazy lady. I believe in God too. I just don't think he's the bloodthirsty asshole you make him out to be." It bosted it up 2 more points. Just cause of that guy.

In fact, IMO, it would have been worth dying in that brutal horrible fashion just to be that guy. He's like my hero. On the top 10 list of awesome people. Just for that one momment.

Total: 8/10

The ending is fucked up and so is Kiba for thinking its funny.

Hey Kiba why dont you

Kill all of your friends and family in a moot effort to save them from a gruesome fate only to have a team of people come to save the exact people you killed no more than THIRTY FUCKING SECONDS LATER.

If you still think thats funny.......then i just dont know about you.

The ending is fucked up and so is Kiba for thinking its funny.

Hey Kiba why dont you

Kill all of your friends and family in a moot effort to save them from a gruesome fate only to have a team of people come to save the exact people you killed no more than THIRTY FUCKING SECONDS LATER.

If you still think thats funny.......then i just dont know about you.

*stifles a laugh*

*stifles a laugh*

Lol. You sicko.

The ending isn't really funny. Just really really ironic. Ironic to the point where you can't help but stifle a little laugh, even though it's completely terrible.

My reaction was: "Oh man....that's fucked up. But really good."

This was before I found out that that's not how the book ended though.

Lol. You sicko.

The ending isn't really funny. Just really really ironic. Ironic to the point where you can't help but stifle a little laugh, even though it's completely terrible.

When I saw it I just sat there repeating "Wow.............thats just fucked up"

Lol. You sicko.

I saw it on opening night and EVERYONE in the theater was just like, "What the fuck was that? Who in the name of hell thought that was a good ending?" I even heard one guy say it made him want to punch a baby.

I saw it on opening night and EVERYONE in the theater was just like, "What the fuck was that? Who in the name of hell thought that was a good ending?" I even heard one guy say it made him want to punch a baby.

*raises hand*

That was me. Wait no I wanted to KICK one..............

Alright I know for sure you would feel even a little messed up if that happened.

A little...but I learn to laugh at these things.

Lol. You sicko.

My thoughts exactly. It's the irony that brings out the laugh.

Lol. That made me rofl.

Yeah.

In the book the five of them were rescued. So, for me, that's how I really see it ending.

Though I did find the ending to be as crazy as it was horrible.

no you see I thought it sucked yes but at the same time funny, you remember daniel don't get me confused with him

oh yeahhhhh.........

Edited by MaSu