Character learnable skills list?

Hey, has anybody put together a list of every character's MSMs and learnable skills to simplify pairing decisions?

Here's an example of what I'm talking about using Chrom as an example:

Chrom

MSMs: Str+1, Skl+1, Spd+1, Lck+1, Def-1, Res-1.

Can learn: Dual Strike+, Charm, Aether, Rightful King, Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Defender, Aegis, Luna, Dual Guard+, Skill + 2, Prescience, Hit Rate + 20, Bowfaire, Rally Skill, Bowbreaker.

And then skills that an opposite-gender child wouldn't be able to learn without direct inheritance would be bolded or something.

That would really simplify working out who to pair with who and would save the annoying cross-referencing of several different lists. So if this hasn't already been done, I'm considering buckling down and doing it myself. But I figure since the game's been out for more than a year, somebody's probably already done this. If so, can somebody link me?

A complete list of learnable skills isn't that helpful because a) less than half of the skills see any use whatsoever and b) a complete class list for all characters would tell you the exact same thing in a much neater format, assuming you know what classes get what skills (you should).