Anyone here familiar with codes?

bookwormbabe29

Hi all!

I'm looking at codes at the moment, and had 2 questions.

1. I saw on rumor tube (I mean, youtube!) that someone had found a code to make Leila playable, and found others who say it can be done... but can't find any actual code for this. Can anyone here confirm/deny if such a thing exists? If I could code I'm make a hack/patch whatever they are called to make this happen, but alas, I am not that talented.

2. My other code question is if anyone knows of a code for getting side quest stages. I am doing a HHM run, on chapter 19, and just realized I don't remember getting Nils to level 7 for 19xx. I hate missing stages, but I am not so eager for it to replay the entire game right now. Hopefully I won't need it, but I doubt it. Any ideas how to get around this if Nils wasn't high enough level?

Thank you for your time!

1: you need to replace a current character with Leila via memory hacking

2: memory hack the current chapter

The exact codes can be found off gamefaqs

As for the current chapter I think it's at 0x0202BC08 but I could be and probably wrong on that exact address but you can do some poking around in a memory viewer around that area

Tedious? How so? I won't claim to be the most knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff, but I am attempting to learn. I haven't see much at gamefaqs, as there is only one code faq, but many of the codes in said faq don't work properly so it doesn't seem a reliable source for information. Plus the person who wrote has flat out said he/she has moved on and doesn't respond to inquiries, so that seems a bust.

I am going to keep fooling around with the codes, see what i can get to work, but I will gladly take assistance. If anyone knows of anything that works, or can point me in the right direction I'd love to hear from you ;)

Thanks for your time!

What Rey's talking about is tedious because you'd basically have to create 0x48 bytes of data in the unit struct as opposed to my suggestion which requires changing 4 bytes (8 if you wanna change the class)

Gamefaqs has a lot of useful codes; search fe7 codebreaker codes and it'll come up

0x0202BD50 is the address of the start of the character array

so you could poke around there to change little stuff like items and item uses or HP to get the feel for changing memory

IIRC Blazer has a tutorial on how to edit the memory so I recommend you go check that out on YouTube

Edited by Brendor the Barbarian