Team Fortress 2: Serenes Forest's Higlander Team! *SEEKING MEMBERS*

Gemma

We're going to organize it through this thread. To be honest, I'm not sure exactly how or where we'll be paying- I assume we'll just round up and play Highlander matches on lobby. (Can you even do this? My experience with lobby is minimal. If someone could tell me that would be great.)

But for the time being, it's really important that we start playing together on pubs together. Like DSG said, a lot of us have been playing together already. But we need to know if everyone is able to commit to this. I know it's not a huge commitment or anything, and it has only been a couple of days, but if you're not even online or playing then there's a bit of a problem. If we keep sitting on this, it's never gonna happen. So let's get to it!

Also, setting up either Skype or Mumble will have to happen eventually. What's easier for you all? I know I'm used to Skype, but I'm willing to use Mumble if it will be easier. (EDIT: Unless there are better alternatives?)

Also, I encourage to all to read tutorials and watch videos for strategies for Highlander. The same strategies that works on pubs won't necessarily work in a Highlander match. It's best to know what to expect. If everyone knows what their class needs to get done, we'll be able to work much better as a team.

Edited by Gemma

I prefer Skype as well. I have some experience with it, and I've never used Mumble. Although I could get it, of course.

Would making a steam group be a good idea?

Well, I would be very willing to be part of the Highlander, I lost some pratice, but I can recover most of it.

The problem is that I'm a very awesome Demoman/Soldier/Pyro, but these roles are already taken, if you ever need any of them, feel free to tell me

And also, steam groups work very well, specially with Team Fortress teams, it would help to organize stuff I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

@Arrout I can add you to the reserve players list. The team spots aren't final anyways, keep that in mind as well.

@Nicolas Do you want me to bump you back down to the reserve player list?

Hmm... I'll try to get a Steam group created here soon. I would love to have a semi-mandatory event where we could all play together soon here as well. Hopefully people are still interested, there hasn't been to much activity here >_>

• 5 months later...