Worst Possible Run?

Jac

So im on my 4th Lunatic Run and my 1st Lunatic + Runs of FE13 and im doing optimals for those.

I've already looked up optimals and i got the thinking. What if I did a run where characters are in their worst possible classes. Of course i'd give them good abilites to offset this since im not totally sadistic.

i.e Chrom would be a Sniper with Aegis/Bowfaire/Aether/filler/filler

so what would be the worst classing options/pairings to do?

i.e Chrom would be a Sniper with Aegis/Bowfaire/Aether/filler/filler

The hell? Chrom as a Sniper is good. And you're going to need all the Snipers you can get on Luna+.

Well im not really knowledged on what's good and bad classwise ecxcept for a few obvious things...

Also im def not doing this on Luna+ im barely past Ch.2 and I am not really that good at this difficulty.

Great Knight is by far the worst class in the game. Terrible speed and Skill, 2 weaknesses, even worse magic and resistance.

It's only saving grace is the high STR and DEF, which is useless on higher difficulties.

Generals do everything better with the exception of speed.

Anyway, War Cleric is Lissa's worst, GK is Freds, sage is Virions, GK is Sully, Trickster for Vaike, GK for Stahl, Sage for Kellam, GK for Sumia, Villager for Donnel, Trickster for Lonqu, GK for Ricken, War Cleric for Maribelle, Trickster for Panne, Trickster for Gaius.

Awesome. I'll let you all know how it goes!

Also i dont think i would last v long on Luna + playing this way.

Imma have a shitton of GK/Tricksters/War Clerics my god

Generals do everything better with the exception of speed.

General's movement is pretty bad. But again, pair up.

However, GK's pair up bonus is pretty nice, especially the movement.

I'd say they're a pretty nice support in the back of a double/pair up.

...I mean I could quote an entire post with people arguing between Generals and Great Knights... but that's just hearsay from me. And wouldn't really be a valid evaluation.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'd say they're a pretty nice support in the back of a double/pair up.

I agree. Still, 'Zerkers are still better supports, by far. Control of the WT isn't going to matter much in the back.

GKs are worth using for supports for three reasons: all of their weaknesses except Skl don't matter back there, they're the strongest Sword using class, and Frederick in Lunatic(+). I still don't like them (partially because of the design, but Generals don't exactly have that in their favor either).