Questions?Help in increasing max index of battle animations in FE6?

mapleoaknomnom

ok,this is what happened...i tried to increase the max index in the animation list in the custom battle animations modules but it doesnt show in when i tried to open the module using the nightmare program!
additional info"
1.i already inserted the animations and increased some index using FEditor advance.
2.nightmare 2.0 seems to be able to show the new index that i put,but i have no idea how to save using it.
3.thanks for giving any suggestion that can help me?TwTpost-10977-0-13732400-1397450676_thumb.pngpost-10977-0-14821600-1397450681_thumb.jpg

Edited by yyao1997

Nightmare has no idea about changes made in other programs, just like any other program wouldn't. Why would it?

If you want to make Nightmare support more indices then you need to add them yourself in the resource file for that module. Open the .nmm file and see what list it's using.

thank you for ur reply!i aprreciate it!
i think u are confused with my question,i make changes to the animation list .txt which is link to the custom battle animation module...
but why does nightmare 2.0 able to show the changes i make in the animation list.txt?
and the original nightmare doesnt?

Edited by yyao1997

I dunno maybe nm 2.0 is just better (hint: duh)

Original Nightmare uses a number that is the length of the list that you may have forgotten to update (and Nightmare 2.0, apparently, might be smart enough to figure out if the number is wrong and account for such).

Of course it's better, it's a direct upgrade.

Part of why I know this is because I made Nightmare 2.0 in the first place.

Did you try clicking "Save" in the "File" menu, where it's always been in every application ever?

Edited by Kaname

OK thank you everyone i figured it out myself!

for anyone want to know..in FE6 the animation list...u have to delete the time and date and then increase the number of animations in it...and then only the nightmare will recognize it..!

that's all now.Thanks everyone!

Edited by yyao1997