Heyo! I feel like I should've made an account here long ago!

Jacien

Just wanted to say hi, that's all. Basically a long time fan of FE, though I consider myself more casual than others.

I've been using the main site for a while now, and most recently the plethora of FE:A info really helped me out. I fiigured it's about time to make an account to chat with other fans.

Here's a pic of my FE collection just to show off right away. :D

I only went for US releases, I don't import too often.

vS1b0qg.jpg

That's about it! :p

Welcome to the Forest! I like how neat your collection looks; while I still have the GBA cartridges for FE7 and FE8, I lost the boxes a long time ago, so I end up having to tote them around in undignified plastic bags with the rest of my cartridges.. -_-;

Welcome to SF! I pretty much joined for the same reasons, having used this site as my main resource when playing the older games and finally decided to join after Awakening's release. Hope you enjoy your stay here ^-^

Welcome to the Forest! I like how neat your collection looks; while I still have the GBA cartridges for FE7 and FE8, I lost the boxes a long time ago, so I end up having to tote them around in undignified plastic bags with the rest of my cartridges.. -_-;

I'm kept my GBA games in a metal biscuit box, until around a month ago where I moved them to my School Bag side pocket.

I don't even know why I put them there, they were much safer in the cookie box XD

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Don't get lost, and enjoy your stay!

I envy your collection! As a relatively new Fire Emblem fan, the only game I was able to buy was awakening, and as a digital copy. I've played the other games through emulators/a modded wii.

Edited by Nobody

Dude Serenes is awesome right?! Anyways welcome! Pssh casual FE player has all the english Fire Emblems. :P Yeah that's pretty much my collection as well but I also imported Binding Blade. 1-5 and 12 are on emulator for me. Hello again hope you have fun here.

Lol. I consider myself casual cause there's some beasts out there like shadowofchaos. :P

But I appreciate the warm welcomes.

Also, all these FE emoticons are amazon amazing. :Yahn:

Edited by Jacien

I consider myself casual cause there's some beasts out there like shadowofchaos. :P

Standing out isn't always a good thing ya know.

I've been quoted on a certain twitter account involving this forum for my waifu antics multiple times. xD

Again, hope you enjoy your stay.

You really should copyright that. This coming from the first person to ever steal it before it became a fad.

Anyway Jacien. Nice of you to finally join the party. With how rare FE games have become, I envy your collection