【東方】 Touhou draft the nth (Now with Hard and Lunatic!)

Komeiji Koishi

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that, Victor, but it's still only right to ask Kalas rather than speculating about what he meant.

Nope. Kalas, sorry for my assumption that Proto had authority to alter the drafting process. I can't edit/delete posts on mobile, but please consider mine invalid. I'll draft when my turn comes up according to whatever rules you put in place.

Maybe that would work on an actual smartphone or something but I can't seem to do it from my 3DS.

Excuse the double post but UPDATE

Okay, so what baka-senpai was trying to say, is that players who need to draft for Th10 don't need to wait for Th14 picks, while players who need to draft for Th14 don't need to wait for Th10 picks. So, they can be run independently. That is,

Th10: Puku-chan -> Zak -> Kay-nee -> Jprebs
Th14: Tonton -> ZM -> Metalsnowman -> Wen Yang (Kopf)

Those in the first group don't need to wait for anybody in the second group and vice versa. You can pick your Th10/Th14 character as soon as it's your turn in the Th10/Th14 queue.

For the non-Th10/Th14 picks, you guys are guaranteed to get whatever shot type you want that is available from the pool of the remaining game. Therefore, there's no point in waiting for your final turn to make a decision. This means that Zak can take his PCB pick anytime, Kay-nee can take her SA pick anytime, and Jprebs can take her UFO pick anytime. The sooner you guys pick, the better, since we don't want to unnecessarily delay the drafting process.

So yeah. honestly I think that would work really good

EITHERWAY, it's Puku's turn.

You sure about that, Tonton? SakuyaB is the best for scoring, but she's horrible survival-wise. Sure, if you can own the entire game, you'll likely get the highest score, but if you find some parts difficult...

Edited by Railgun

OKay then.

...wait shit I still have to write these out don't I. Shit.

It's fine, we can compile the full list after everybody's done. The only ones you need to worry about updating now are the MoF and DDC picks.

It is currently Puku-chan's turn for MoF, and ZM's turn for DDC. ZM can take any DDC shot type except SakuyaA.

Edited by Railgun

WAIT NO LET ME AT LEAST DO THAT SENPAI

Okay, will do. *notes down the things*

Also, I need confirmation from Tonton on whether or not he actually wants SakuyaB for DDC.

Edited by Spiriter Kalas

You sure about that, Tonton? SakuyaB is the best for scoring, but she's horrible survival-wise. Sure, if you can own the entire game, you'll likely get the highest score, but if you find some parts difficult...

The thing is, with the lag I'm experiencing with DDC, I won't bother much with it, I'll probably still submit an entry for it, but that's probably gonna be it :s

So I decided to go SakuyaB just cause Kalas was "threatening" to give me her sometime ago :s

I dunno, if I could fix this lag in a near future, maybe I could actually worry about it, but I don't see that happening

And I want to start this already ;_;

Have you tried activating frameskip in custom.exe?

I'm told that setting frameskip to 1/2 instead of "none" significantly improves the overall game performance, at the expense of feeling a tiny bit more choppy.

You can choose your PCB pick any time. It won't delay your MoF drafting or anything.

But you have to wait for Puku-chan to draft for MoF before you get to draft for MoF.