【東方】 Touhou draft the nth (Now with Hard and Lunatic!)

Komeiji Koishi

huehue

the bomb at the start of stage 2 is for collecting purposes :v

this replay of mine was actually one of my worse runs survival-wise, but SOMEHOW, it ended up having a much better score than the others :v

there was one where I had no deaths until Meiling's second to last spell and then got to patchy with no extra lives, and survived with no bombs up until Water Elf, where I inexplicably died :v

tbh, I did so many run throughs of EoSD today I'm not even sure how that last one went aside from your comments :s

this last week really was bad for me :<

bombs are for the weak

Where did I die in Cirno in this one?
I've died awfully lot in Perfect Freeze today, which was her spell I had less trouble with >_>

Edited by Baldo

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah so I never got a chance to do try again cause I got sick and this game + headache/fever = me really angry. Man I didn't know there was a safe spot for anything lol, and I was still getting used to that auto collect thingy which I experimented with. I think my failures on stage 5 were really just a lack of familiarity, I only did well against patchy cause I died to her a lot before. I was getting better at deathbombing, or at least bombing before i get hit, but I just messed up a bunch on stage 5 which made me a little mad cause I saw I was dying and just reacted late. Oh well hopefully I get more chances to play on the other games.

Lets go Sakuya!

IiAvGvk.jpg

Edited by metalsnowman3

Mind putting the scoreboard on the OP, Kalas?

Oh, and update that list on the OP too, man. You never updated it for ages.

And yeah, the bomb on early stage 2 is for the purpose of resource-collecting. It's such a waste to see so many drops fall away otherwise.

Edited by Kopfjäger

*did worse than Zeem and J*

:Knoll:

What, did you expect me to not do well at all?

Tied with Tonton for third so far, that's nice. I have to make sure I do better than him at everything else, though. Hmm, I might try practicing UFO on Normal to see how well I can do. I already 1cced it on Easy a bunch of times, so maybe moving up a step is in order. *will practice*

And I would've had less deaths and more potential points if the keyboard I was using (a school one) didn't suck. But I did well.

I'm actually surprised I got second place in the overall rankings. >_>

Had expected most of you guys to blow my score out of the water.

I'm actually surprised I got second place in the overall rankings. >_>

Had expected most of you guys to blow my score out of the water.

Your score was pretty nice for easy mode and the 5 points from 1ccing helps too, specially when the only two persons to get a score higher than yours didn't get one