New story announcement

I'm starting work on a new story, It will be my alternate universe retelling of the SSBB adventure mode The Subspace Emissary, it will feature new characters and will also give larger roles to some characters who's screen time was pathetic.

Now why am I posting this?

Well I want you to suggest new character's and villains for the SSE, If a suggestion gets enough support I'll use it or if I just like the idea.

EDIT: For anyone who gives a crap, yes Future Hylians has already been completed, it's just a mater of posting it...

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe

this is cool and all but can we wait till some other stories are finished? theres WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY too many stories going on and if you wait till mine and Lyles are done since they are at the end then you are guaranteed more readers. just throwing that out there.

this is cool and all but can we wait till some other stories are finished? theres WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY too many stories going on and if you wait till mine and Lyles are done since they are at the end then you are guaranteed more readers. just throwing that out there.

I'm not posting this right away, I need time to wright the first few chapters, I won't be posting this until there are atleast one or two stories finished.

I wan Nanaya Shiki as a vilain! He's a psychopath who slices ppl with a knife! XD I may write a melty blood fan fic later but Im sorta against it since NO ONE here would understand it except Faiya and Kiba. Whom i speak with in real life which sorta takes the fun out of it.