What class is your avatar?

Torva

Always Grandmaster.

It's probably weird, but every time I see this either in-game or on the boards, I cannot shake the image of the MU transforming into a martial arts unit.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First male one (self-insert-ish) ended as a Sorcerer bc it "fits" me. First female one ended as Dark Flier bc I paired her with Chrom and Lord/Peg is a thing. Playboy run (confessions gathering) ended as Trickster for the lols, and seductress run will end as Wyvern Lord, bc I love them, whenever I get back to it.

Sage for my female MU. I love being able to fry a peeweakling with Valflame right before turning around to rescue or fortify my team. Just feels super handy (although Bride is probably better).

I don't really have any one class that I consistently stick to with my Avatars. Though I do like to make my F!Avatars into Sorcerers. And no, it has nothing to do with the fact that they are essentially wearing bikinis... nothing at all...

My avatar was a Dread Fighter.

I don't really have any one class that I consistently stick to with my Avatars. Though I do like to make my F!Avatars into Sorcerers. And no, it has nothing to do with the fact that they are essentially wearing bikinis... nothing at all...

*cough* Summer of Bonds *cough*

Personally I always choose the Hero class as my endgame. How I get their tends to differ but in a serious lunatic playthrough its tough to beat the Hero's high melee proficient stat caps when combined with techniques like Astra and Lethality. Add in that +10 Avoid and you got yourself one hell of a point man.

Currently Myrmidon training for Dreadfighter as final class.

I also like Dark Knight, Wyvern Lord, and Hero, but Dreadfighter is pretty much my ideal class-- Swords + Magic + Axes is pretty damn cool.

Currently Myrmidon training for Dreadfighter as final class.

I also like Dark Knight, Wyvern Lord, and Hero, but Dreadfighter is pretty much my ideal class-- Swords + Magic + Axes is pretty damn cool.

tumblr_n5dpzzoACW1shnqb4o1_400.jpg

I did a doodle

Hector's Wolf Beil and Micaiah's Thani bcuz I like to reference my other fave FE games with MU's equipment

Quality kinda sucks because I took the picture with my phone while I was moving and definitely not because I suck at drawing

Edited by BANRYU

On my Lunatic+ profile, I'm a Dark Knight, since I'm +Def-Skl which I'd love to change.

Normally I'd be a Berserker or Swordmaster with +Spd-Luk. It sucks though because now I refuse to marry anyone due to my inferior genes.

I'm the type of person who likes to follow the portrait.

My female avatar, Shiki, is a tactician(+magic -luck), but I might change her to a bride.

My male avatar, Rey(and is married to Olivia)(I made him before I found out about shadowofchaos on the forums so it's a complete coincident), is a grandmaster(+strength -luck).

I know, they both have luck down, but I'm honestly a really unlucky person so that reflects that. :P

My male avatar, Rey(and is married to Olivia)(I made him before I found out about shadowofchaos on the forums so it's a complete coincident), is a grandmaster(+strength -luck).

I am a shadow, the true self.

Haha wow. That's hilarious.

I am a shadow, the true self.

Haha wow. That's hilarious.

That's not all, I once got Streetpassed by a person, who also had a Rey and soon after another Shiki. I flipped out on the spot. These names aren't that common, right?

I once street passed someone who had a female avatar named Luna, with the same hairstyle as mine (different hair color though). Funny things like this seem to happen every once in a while.

If your avatars actually looked like the avatars who shared the same name, that'd be hilarious

That's not all, I once got Streetpassed by a person, who also had a Rey and soon after another Shiki. I flipped out on the spot. These names aren't that common, right?

...I don't think so.

*shrug*

If you have Homepass setup, it's me.