NFL 2014-2015 Season: Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Anacybele

Don't panic yet, because I'm certainly not celebrating yet. The Browns have always had an uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, and even though they're a much better team than they have been in the past I still don't think they can escape the "luck" of Cleveland sports.

Well, did you forget last week? The Titans gave up the hugest lead yet to the Browns and lost. And now the Browns are still playing better than we are. I'd say you have every reason to celebrate. Your team is finally possibly playoff bound for the first time in decades.

But my team is shit. I might not even watch them for the next couple seasons now. They have a long way to go at this rate.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, did you forget last week? The Titans gave up the hugest lead yet to the Browns and lost. And now the Browns are still playing better than we are. I'd say you have every reason to celebrate. Your team is finally possibly playoff bound for the first time in decades.

But my team is shit. I might not even watch them for the next couple seasons now. They have a long way to go at this rate.

Playoff-bound Browns? Highly unlikely. Unless every other AFC division is so garbage that the AFC North gets both wild cards like a few years ago (and even then, the Browns are going to lose momentum and collapse long before the season's end because they're a team that plays in Cleveland).

Okay, maybe you're right, but the Steelers are still the worst team in the division right now and by far since the Ravens destroy people, the Browns are destroying us, and the Bengals are still at the top. And Ben just threw a pick. I told you you should be celebrating. I'm not watching anymore games until maybe next year, that's only if I hear about some momentum picking up for this team.

I don't know what our problems are anymore though. Except that we lost some key defenders and got penalized way too much. But that doesn't really explain our offensive issues. We have a great QB in Ben, we have weapons in Bell, Antonio Brown, Heath Miller, and kinda sorta Markus Wheaton. Why can't they get anything done anymore?

Edited by Anacybele

45-10 wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Browns bout to win this, damn

GO PANTHERS BEAT THE FUCKIN BENGALS

I was rooting for the Browns mainly because we still have a home game left against them.

Well, I'm glad that the Steelers didn't lose to the Jags, at least. But fans will not be happy when this season ends. Shit's going down. Because it doesn't seem like anything is going right with this team. I'd say just get rid of everybody, both coaches and players, and start from scratch. Except for Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell, I guess, since they're still actually really good players when used. Ryan Shazier can stick around as well since he did really good stuff for a rookie LB. Otherwise, nobody is doing anything right. Major changes are needed.

Well, looks like the Browns managed to get a lead and hold onto it. We've always had trouble with that. Now we must win the next three games if we want some momentum going into Cincinatti (though Browns vs. Bengals games seem to exist in a vacuum where the skill level of both teams has no bearing on the results. We've beaten them at their best while we were at our worst, and in 2007 we lost a crucial game against them that would have put us in the playoffs). Our next opponents are the Jaguars, the Raiders, and the Buccaneers. Probably the three worst teams in the NFL. Normally, this would be good, but the Browns tend to underperform in these kinds of situations.

Well, I'm glad that the Steelers didn't lose to the Jags, at least. But fans will not be happy when this season ends. Shit's going down. Because it doesn't seem like anything is going right with this team. I'd say just get rid of everybody, both coaches and players, and start from scratch. Except for Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell, I guess, since they're still actually really good players when used. Ryan Shazier can stick around as well since he did really good stuff for a rookie LB. Otherwise, nobody is doing anything right. Major changes are needed.

thankfully you're not a GM lol

Well, looks like the Browns managed to get a lead and hold onto it. We've always had trouble with that. Now we must win the next three games if we want some momentum going into Cincinatti (though Browns vs. Bengals games seem to exist in a vacuum where the skill level of both teams has no bearing on the results. We've beaten them at their best while we were at our worst, and in 2007 we lost a crucial game against them that would have put us in the playoffs). Our next opponents are the Jaguars, the Raiders, and the Buccaneers. Probably the three worst teams in the NFL. Normally, this would be good, but the Browns tend to underperform in these kinds of situations.

You mean the Browns blew out the Steelers and probably got their first blowout in who knows how long. I'd say the Steelers are the worst team right now because of that, despite the Jags being 0-6.

thankfully you're not a GM lol

...Er, a what now?

I thought so, I just wasn't entirely sure. But why? I realize that a whole new team won't be good right away, but for all we know, they could develop to be much better than a lot of the people we have now.

Also, the Steelers lost to the Bucs and had trouble with the Jags. And now they could only put up ten points against a Browns defense that was injury-heavy. They're absolutely terrible.

Uh...what? I didn't say the Browns were terrible. I said the Steelers are.

And I never said firing everyone had to be done every season.

Edited by Anacybele

fuckin' called it

[14:00:49] <UV0001[bAL]> Bengals probably gonna win at this point

[14:01:17] <LRaven[bAL]> unless nugent shits a brick

[14:01:19] <LRaven[bAL]> dude is terrible

[14:02:19] <LRaven[bAL]> CALLED IT

[14:02:21] <UV0001[bAL]> HOLY SHIT

[14:02:30] <UV0001[bAL]> LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Shout outs to my boy Dmac over in philly

Edited by Lord Raven

Except the Bengals didn't win. It's a tie. :/

But I actually don't mind it. I either wanted the Bengals to win and keep the Ravens behind or the Panthers to win so they can up their chances at getting in the playoffs.

Awww the refs are all over us. Nick Novak makes a 54 yard field goal. A holding reverses it. So we fake punted it, Eric Weddle passes caught but Ajirotutu went out of bounds. 3 penalties on that drive forcing us 4th and 34 >.>

EDIT: Well I'm frustrated now we have Flowers injured...

EDIT 2: FUCK THIS SHIT RAIDERS TD >.>

EDIT 3: Long pass to Floyd, TD by Gates. I'm happy now.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

Not to make certain people feel even worse but...

ygd57rf.jpg

I mean 2007 was a pretty bad season for us anyway, that wasn't the worst part of it

Edited by Lord Raven

And now the Raiders keep being neck and neck with the Chargers. So much for the former being one of the worst, eh?

But nice that the second fastest 5 TD pass time is Big Ben against the Ravens. lol

Edited by Anacybele

bad teams are allowed to have good games? Derek Carr isn't a joke as a QB either, and it's a division matchup...

EDIT: And Derek Carr may just be the best QB from this draft class, at any rate. On top of that Flowers is supposedly injured and Thompkins was killing it in practice.

EDIT 2:

But nice that the second fastest 5 TD pass time is Big Ben against the Ravens. lol

I mean 2007 was a pretty bad season for us anyway, that wasn't the worst part of it

tryna talk smack despite a few beatdowns this season, cute

Edited by Lord Raven