Question about Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess

SoulSilver

Sooo... i'm currently playing loz twilight princess and i want to know somethig: i'm in the second temple i still have to defeat the guardian to get my special weapon, the problem is, when i save in my file and leave , i come back and found that i'm at the begining of the temple again!!!! I mean i already talked to 2 of these old guys and did a lot of stuff, this is the first time i play this game so idk if this is normal or i should worry about it

I'm fairly certain that if memory serves me correctly, this is normal.

I'm pretty sure most (if not all) Legend of Zelda games tend to do this, though there might be some exceptions.

Yeah, that's normal in Zelda games, but you shouldn't have to do everything over again. You should just be able to go straight back to where you left off with no problems.

Yeah, that's normal in Zelda games, but you shouldn't have to do everything over again. You should just be able to go straight back to where you left off with no problems.

yeah i agree :p i'm kinda lucky to have good memory and i know what to do but the problem is....THE FREAKING LAVA Dx i always keep falling and falling and falling (ohh the rage ;_;) Edited by SoulSilver

That is entirely normal in Zelda games.

I'm fairly certain that if memory serves me correctly, this is normal.

I'm pretty sure most (if not all) Legend of Zelda games tend to do this, though there might be some exceptions.

Thank you guys, guessed i learned it The bad way xp i still enjoy this game

And i'll keep this in note for future games :)

if that was unclear; you just use her when you want to turn off; you'll be transported outside of the dungeon. Save and turn off from there. When you resume, instead of walking back inside, use her son and you'll be transported to the last room you entered.

and that is a ridiculous name

if that was unclear; you just use her when you want to turn off; you'll be transported outside of the dungeon. Save and turn off from there. When you resume, instead of walking back inside, use her son and you'll be transported to the last room you entered.

and that is a ridiculous name

Oh don't worry i understood when i read ucayaya's... i mean the chicken page in the link you posted :)

(Btw i do agree, it's a wtf name to me in both languages xD)

I'm not 100% sure about this but, in the wiki says she belongs to the Uca race and i think the last part of her name refers to the word "aya" who is a person who takes care of childs so uca:for her race and aya: bc she takes care of her son

(?)