Awakening Avatar Run

Awakening Avatar Run Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who were your favorite avatars to read about this run?

2. 2. Who do you feel should be MVP of this run?

Oh, cool! Here's my avatar:

[spoiler=Rob]Male

Build: 1

Face: 4

Hair: 2

Hair Color: 5

Voice: Male 3

Asset: Luck

Flaw: HP

Final Class: Griffon Rider

Skills: Axefaire, Iote's Shield, Armsthrift, Miracle, Swordbreaker

Inventory: Ascalon (forged Titania's Axe +5mt +2crt), Tomahawk (forged +5mt +2hit), Armads, Brave Axe

Edited by Rollertoaster

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have the Iote's Shield DLC, and I can't get new DLC at school. Is there any other skill you want in place of Iote's Shield instead?

It's back! And not a moment too soon, all of these stupid necroposts were about to push my run off the first page.

Robin: Chrom. WHAT ARE WE DOING?

Chrom: I don't understand why you're so upset, Robin.

​Silvia: Chrom … please … why are you making us go on a sidequest now? Grima is right there …

Rey: Yes, whatever you want to do it can wait.

Chrom: I just have a good feeling about this. Come on, let's go!

Hjordis: And leave Grima alone while we're gallivanting around the continent? What is he going to do? Sip tea as he waits for us?

Chrom: Don't worry, Naga says he's not going anywhere. He will be waiting for us here.

​Mira: Because we have so much faith in your imaginary friend …

I also got Flan, Noburu, and Rob grinded up and ready to go. Here are the stats that I transferred them over with:

Unit     Level    HP   ST   MG   SK   SP   LC   DF   RS
Flan     01.00    80   46   29   45   41   43   42   14
Noburu   01.00    70   40   19   45   37   35   28   26
Rob      01.00    78   41   31   40   41   48   39   28

Flan is a hero, Noburu is a swordmaster, and Rob is a griffon rider.

Paralogue 18

Flan: You so-called dread pirates are going down! Jiggle in fear before the Flan!

Noburu: Focus. Don't get overconfident.

Rob: Hey, do you see those people over there?

Kelli: Oh, look! There are some people fighting the pirates already!

Chrom: If they share our enemy, then they must be our allies. Let's go assist them!

I deployed everyone but other Robin in this chapter.

Chrom starts off by pairing up with Silvia and running forward. Silvia takes out a warrior. I map out Gangrel's range to avoid having him suicide on her, then Silvia kills the sage with her forged tome Darkness. Rey and Belinda pair up and kill another warrior with the POWER OF MOE AND ELITISM, then Rey uses his katana to kill another warrior. Hjordis flies Loki over to another warrior and they take that guy out together. Silver and Rob pair up, and Rob equips his tomahawk. Kelli pairs up with Robin and lets him take the lead. Mira and Erin fly over to an assassin, and Mira takes it out with arcwind. Mira flies over to an event tile and kills a sniper with astrapi. Flan and Noburu pair up, while Jamie goes on his own.

EP is pretty interesting, with Mira breaking her first forged tome on an enemy, and Jamie holding his own … well, for the most part. (He still hates sages apparently.) Rob takes a hit from a longbow, which I didn't know was there, ouch. Mira 1HKOs an assassin. The three wyvern riders to the north of the village suicide on Mira. On the player phase, Mira gets the seraph robe. Rob kills the sniper that hit him, and Silver gets in a dual attack. Flan takes Silver and has him heal Rob. Everyone moves to the northwest. Silvia dances around Gangrel not really knowing what to do.

On the next phase, I have Silvia charge forward by taking out a warrior. She then moves Chrom over to Gangrel and talks to him. I disarm Chrom. Silver heals Jamie. Everyone else gathers outside the edge of Gangrel's range. Rob finds a Seliph's Blade. Robin also goes into enemy range and I disarm him. He draws a lot of enemy fire on the EP due to being disarmed, but is at least good at surviving. Chrom dodges a Thoron but gets hit with bolganone. Gangrel hits Chrom with his Levin sword.

Silver heals Chrom with his physic staff. Rob flies over and takes out one of the warriors. Erin kills a tomahawk warrior, then disarms herself. Belinda takes out another assassin with MOE while Silvia kills the bolganone sage and Chrom talks to Gangrel again. Rey disarms himself and moves into enemy range. Robin moves up.

Chrom dodges stuff, as do the others. I recruit Gangrel and then have Silvia kill the thoron sage. Kelli and Robin kills an assassin. Loki and Hjordis kill a sniper. Rob flies Noburu over to a sniper, which he takes out with his forge Tokojin. Gangrel pairs up with Jamie. Silver heals Mira. Noburu takes out a few wyvern lords and Rob helps him out quite a bit (although Noburu does take a few heavy hits). Silver heals Noburu, and Rob kills another wyvern lord. Kelli takes out a wyvern lord with Freddy Bear (and pavise is a useful skill, no regrets putting it on her) and Mira kills the tomahawk wyvern lord. Loki and Hjordis take out another one.

The final wyvern lord kills itself on Mira. I have Flan kill the boss.

Grima sipping tea is

quite the mental image

Indeed. Loki would be sipping it along with him.

Flan: You so-called dread pirates are going down! Jiggle in fear before the Flan!

Aww yiss!

Paralogue 19

Robin: What are we doing here? We're probably going to get caught in a flood with how hard it's raining here.

Loki: Because our ridiculous little side quests are on the whims of the exalt.

​Hjordis: Everyone, I may be seeing things, but there's a lobster brandishing an axe heading our way.

Silvia: … That's not a lobster. That's Walhart!

Flan: Walmart? What's a market chain from another out realm doing in our world?

Erin: She said "Walhart", not "Walmart"! They're not the same thing, "Walhart" is some conquerer dude wearing lobster-shaped armor --

​Belinda: Yuck, lobster!

Deployed everyone but Silver in this chapter. He's my only healer, I hope I won't be in desperate need of healing.

Chrom pairs up with Robin and they head northeast towards Walhart. Belinda and Rey stay on the west side of the map and move up. Mira pairs into Silvia, who follows Rey. Loki and Hjordis fly straight to the right, with Hjordis landing on an event tile and putting Loki in the lead. Noburu and Kelli fly to the square behind Rey and next to Silvia. Rob and Erin fly east while Jamie paired with Flan and other Robin go to back up Chrom and Robin.

Other Robin laughs at 42% hits and easily takes out a great knight with …, while Loki dodges stuff. Rey gets hit with a Silver Bow. Other Robin also laughs at enemy Aegis and is the dodge expert. Jamie is kind of bad at dodging but gets a good level up. I'm so glad I got lance breaker for Loki, it's really paid off. Hjordis is also a good pair up buddy (with dual attacks and dual guards). On the player phase, I move Loki into a forest tile to lower bow and sword hit rates on him and he takes out a paladin. (He can also dodge well). Rob flies over with Erin, lets her kill a bow knight, and then he takes out the other one. Flan crit-kills a paladin and gets a Shin level, although to be fair his stats are mostly capped. (Also, the Hector's axe is huge.) Silvia kills a bow knight then lets Mira kill a valkyrie with Rexcalibur. Kelli kills a paladin with Freddy Bear and Noburu's help (while taking a hit). Belinda "moes" down a paladin and Rey gets the event tile. Robin, Chrom, and other Robin advance.

The EP is not too interesting, although Robin broke a fire tome weakening an enemy. Most of the enemies wanted to suicide on Rob. Loki and Hjordis killed a dark knight, while Erin took out a great knight, then ran all the way over to Robin and let Rob kill a bow knight. Flan killed the valkyrie other Robin weakened on the EP, while Robin runs over and kills a valkyrie wielding thoron. Rey, Kelli, Mira, and their partners run over towards the others. Other Robin is still good at dodging, and he broke … as well. (Although he then takes hits. Maybe that was his lucky tome.) Rob gets hit with a silver bow and knocked down to low HP, crud. Other Robin weakens a paladin. Walhart advances.

Chrom immediately charges at Walhart to get him out of the way. Luckily, he activates Aether crit to get him out of the way. Other Robin runs over and takes Robin as his pair up buddy. Kelli kills the bow knight that attacked Rob while Belinda finishes off the weakened paladin.

(Also, Hjordis got res on a skirmish after this paralogue.)

Paralogue 20

Chrom: Emmeryn!?

Lissa: Emm! It's you! Oh, Emm …

​Silver: It's a miracle …

Robin: Yes. A real. Fucking. Miracle.

Rey: You sound extremely pleased.

Noburu: Would … someone fill me in here?

Jamie: Not really, no.

Mira is probably the highest leveled non-Robin unit, so she takes a break in this chapter. I need Silver so someone can use the rescue staff.

I immediately start off the chapter by having Silver rescue Emmeryn. Chrom talks to her, and will stay by her side for the rest of the chapter. Loki and Hjordis fly over the mountain and into a bunch of assassins and sorcerers. These are not very Hjordis-friendly enemies, so I put Loki in the lead and have him kill a sorcerer. (Hjordis gets in a dual attack at least.) Rey and Belinda visit the rescue staff village on their way towards Hjordis and Loki. Flan and Noburu do the same. Unfortunately, the dark pegasi on top of the mountain have too reliable hits on Kelli and Rob, so I let other Robin take the lead between him and Rob, and hold Kelli and Erin back. Robin and Jamie hide in a forest tile, while Silvia sort of stands around Silver.

I hate EP mire a lot. Loki tanks an arrow with his face (and Hjordis's dual guard). Silver and Silvia weaken a dark pegasus, while Jamie and Robin kill another. Loki takes out a dark pegasus (there were two that decided to attack him for whatever reason) and other Robin is cool. Silver heals Silvia, who takes out the dark flier she weakened. Flan, Rey, and their partners advance. Loki hides in a bush and kills an assassin. Other Robin, Jamie, and their partners try to draw in some assassins while Kelli stays on her guard. Jamie is an enemy magnet. Flan takes heavy damage from magic.

Silver and Silvia pair up, and Silver heals Flan. Belinda and Rey kill a dark knight together, while Flan 1HKO crits the dark pegasus that nearly killed him. Loki retreats onto a fortress to kill an assassin, while Rey uses his katana on another dark knight. Kelli kills an assassin while Rob takes out a sorcerer and Robin advances. Magic is kind of scary against Flan. Rey gets hit by an assassin's bow. Robin's tome breaks and he gets stuck with a sword.

Rob uses his tomahawk to kill a dark knight while Kelli finishes off the one Robin had weakened. Robin himself stands on an event tile and uses arcthunder to kill the thoron dark knight. Silver heals Rob from all the way across the map. Loki kills an assassin. Noburu kills the ruin sorcerer. Belinda takes out a dark flier, then lets Rey eliminate the waste sorcerer. EP mire sucks. Most of the enemies are on Robin's side of the map. Noburu and Flan kill a dark flier. Belinda stands on an event tile. Erin kills an assassin in front of the boss, while Rob kills a sorcerer and levels up. Kelli and Erin kill the boss and end this paralogue.

Stats coming later.

Edited by Sangyul

while Loki dodges stuff.

Hes good at that.

Belinda "moes" down a paladin and Rey gets the event tile.

ahahahahahaha! KILL EM WITH CUTENESS!

Loki hides in a bush and kills an assassin.

nailed it! Hue! B:

Wow! Hjordy getting res!

RES

now do i get to eat that giant lobster is the question

Only if you can defeat him in combat! XD

Paralogue 19

Robin: What are we doing here? We're probably going to get caught in a flood with how hard it's raining here.

Loki: Because our ridiculous little side quests are on the whims of the exalt.

​Hjordis: Everyone, I may be seeing things, but there's a lobster brandishing an axe heading our way.

Silvia: … That's not a lobster. That's Walhart!

Flan: Walmart? What's a market chain from another out realm doing in our world?

Erin: She said "Walhart", not "Walmart"! They're not the same thing, "Walhart" is some conquerer dude wearing lobster-shaped armor --

​Belinda: Yuck, lobster!

*thumbs up* Darn it, corporate business! Why are you chasing everyone across multiple timespans?