Awakening Avatar Run

Awakening Avatar Run Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who were your favorite avatars to read about this run?

2. 2. Who do you feel should be MVP of this run?

Paralogue 21

Rob: This place … it's kind of eerie.

Say'ri: Yes … it is sacred to the people of Chon'sin, all know of its history.

Noburu: They say that many great warriors have found their respite here --

Loki: Oh, look at who else is in these ruins. What delicious coincidence.

​Silver: No, that can't be … Yen'fay?

Since I need to recruit Yen'fay, Say'ri got Jamie and Kelli's spot here.

First, Silver pairs up with Silvia, who kills an assassin. Robin pairs up with Chrom and Robin kills a hero. Silver rescues Yen'fay. Rey and Belinda pair up, with Belinda in the lead. Say'ri recruits Yen'fay and they run and hide in a corner. Other Robin pairs up with Mira and he uses … to kill an assassin. Erin uses ignis on a trickster and she assists Noburu in killing a hero. Flan and Rob pair up, and Rob kills an assassin. Loki and Hjordis kill a hero together.

Mira dual guards other Robin from a swordmaster, which he takes out easily. Two other swordmasters suicide on Noburu, and another one in a different area kills itself on Belinda. Loki takes some damage from a swordmaster, but gets help from Hjordis and vengeance to finish it off. He dodges the enemy trickster. On the player phase, Silvia kills a swordmaster down the middle path while Loki and Hjordis take out the assassin in front of them. Silver heals Noburu. Rob flies up. Robin kills a trickster. Belinda moves up.

Noburu and Erin take out a hero together. Silver and Silvia kill an enemy together. Rob flies up. Loki and other Robin advance. Robin and Belinda stand in the range of a few enemies. Silvia stands behind Loki. Enemies suicide on Belinda and Robin. Rob does well with swordbreaker. Erin kills the levin sword trickster (with Noburu dual attacking) and Noburu kills the assassin with a crit. Rob flies Flan to the middle of the map, where Flan weakens a swordmaster to 1 HP. Hjordis also flies into the center island and kills an assassin. I accidentally separate Silver and Silvia trying to heal Belinda, oops. Mira kills a hero. Robin and Rey advance.

Mira takes a heavy hit from the boss and she didn't double him. Noburu dodged a 74%. Robin takes out a swordmaster. Two tricksters attack Lumi, but she survives. Rey runs over to kill the trickster that attacked Lumi (with Belinda). Robin stands on an event tile. Hjordis flies Loki over to the enemy trickster at the edge of the map and takes it out. Mira kills an enemy, and Silvia weakens the boss. (If Silver hadn't missed they probably would've killed it, WTF.) Rob kills the boss. Erin and Noburu finish off the last two enemies.

Unit     Level    HP   ST   MG   SK   SP   LC   DF   RS
Chrom    20.00    80   44   09   41   42   46   40   20
Robin    13.68    80   39   44   37   42   45   39   31
Silvia   10.28    75   37   40   41   44   45   32   28
Rey      10.80    80   39   43   40   42   30   40   31
Belinda  10.72    80   42   42   40   40   48   37   36
Erin     10.57    79   37   44   39   42   45   36   38
Hjordis  10.35    80   50   22   40   37   42   46   11
Loki     14.24    80   34   37   47   47   38   30   29
Kelli    11.33    80   40   42   43   42   44   29   30
Mira     12.13    80   36   46   41   44   44   29   34
Jamie    12.14    80   41   39   44   40   38   42   28
Silver   15.32    76   30   50   33   41   44   31   35
O. Robin 10.58    80   39   39   42   44   44   40   29
Flan     11.48    80   46   29   48   41   45   42   16
Noburu   11.44    78   40   22   48   44   42   32   29
Rob      10.81    80   41   31   43   41   48   39   29
Edited by Sangyul

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That dialogue made me giggle again for some reason. I blame Loki.

Even with Flan's 16, Hjordis still has the lowest res on the team.

Oh man <3

At least double digits now?

Sangyul? Is it possible for you to bold or something the maxed stats? Just curious if that's possible or not.

Sangyul? Is it possible for you to bold or something the maxed stats? Just curious if that's possible or not.

Hmm, I never tried to bold max stats before, but let's see if it works.

EDIT: Nope, for some reason the bold font doesn't show up even when I add it in.

Edited by Sangyul

EDIT: Nope, for some reason the bold font doesn't show up even when I add it in.

It's under the code tag, after all.

Of course it isn't going to work.

I see. ^^ Thanks for trying!

Unit     Level    HP   ST   MG   SK   SP   LC   DF   RS
Chrom    20.00   *80  *44   09  *41   42   46   40   20
Robin    13.68    80   39   44   37   42   45   39   31
Silvia   10.28    75   37   40  *41   44   45   32   28
Rey      10.80    80   39   43   40   42   30   40   31
Belinda  10.72    80   42   42   40   40  *48   37   36
Erin     10.57    79   37  *44   39   42   45   36   38
Hjordis  10.35    80   50   22   40   37   42   46   11
Loki     14.24    80   34   37   47   47   38   30   29
Kelli    11.33    80   40   42   43   42   44   29   30
Mira     12.13    80   36   46   41   44   44   29   34
Jamie    12.14    80   41   39   44   40   38   42   28
Silver   15.32    76   30   50   33   41   44   31   35
O. Robin 10.58    80   39   39   42   44   44   40   29
Flan     11.48    80   46   29   48   41   45   42   16
Noburu   11.44    78   40   22  *48   44   42   32   29
Rob      10.81    80   41   31   43   41   48   39   29

And just replace the space before or after with an asterisk?

Something like that?

Edited by shadowofchaos

Out of curiosity, who would be considered the heroes of each battle?

You mean in game wise? Or just determining them?

Because MVP(Japanese)/Heroes(English) gets determined by what pair gained the most support points.

Essentially, it would be "None" in this run with the exception of the actual story Robin pairing up with/being next to Chrom and gaining support points.

Edited by shadowofchaos

You mean in game wise? Or just determining them?Because MVP(Japanese)/Heroes(English) gets determined by what pair gained the most support points.Essentially, it would be "None" in this run with the exception of the actual story Robin pairing up with/being next to Chrom and gaining support points.

I mean in this Avatar run and disregarding how its done in game, since it doesn't apply to logbook units.

My question being, if it did, who do y'all think it'd be? Course, the choice is up to Boron, in the end

Edited by The King

Kelli has... Higher magic than strength? Weeeird. Did you make her a Sage or something? Or is it just weird luck with that +str modifier? xP

It's not that. Dark fliers have higher magic cap than strength cap. Even though Kelli is +str, her strength cap is still lower than her magic cap (and both her strength and magic are capped).

And just replace the space before or after with an asterisk?

Something like that?

The asterisks are a good idea, I'll be sure to use those the next time I make a stat table.

Out of curiosity, who would be considered the heroes of each battle?

No clue, and I don't have any way of looking up how many battles each character fought either ;_;

Ohhh. I see. I hadn't known that. Thanks for telling me, Sang. It's only a two point difference though, so I'll keep Kel a Dark Flier myself as well. :P

Also, I updated the OP to include a poll. For the first question, you may choose as many characters as you'd like. For the second, I'd prefer it if you guys only picked three options each.

I'm not really sure who to vote for. A lot of lines were funny and stuff. lol

I don't expect to see votes for Kelli though, she wasn't really part of the humor. xP

Which is why all of the polls are multiple choice, so you could just vote everyone if you wanted to.

Also, for the MVP poll, I noticed that people are only picking one character. That poll is also multiple choice and I'm fine with people picking up to three potential MVPs (although if you want to pick everyone I can't stop you), so wondering if the single votes were intentional.

Paralogue 22

Robin: There's not enough room in this world for three of me. Get out. Now.

Noburu: I shall be a worthy opponent to myself.

​Silver: That … just sounds weird.

​Rey: That other Belinda … looks so realistic, I can't …

​Hjordis: … Let's just punch ourselves in the face and get out of here. This place is unnerving.

Deployed everyone but other Robin in this chapter. Also, after a previous failed attempt in this chapter (THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME, ASK ME IF YOU WANT THE WRITE UP TO IT), I decided to equip some of the avatars with rallies to boost survival.

Chrom pairs up with Jamie, equips a short spear, and stands in the outermost range of his double. Robin takes Noburu and the two of them do the same. Everyone else (minus Silver) pairs up and uses their various rallies if they have one. Other!Chrom activates Aether, which Jamie dual guards, and is defeated easily. Robin's double can't touch him while Robin has Superior Jolt. With Noburu's help, he goes down easily.

Silvia attacks her other self without too much trouble (even dodging a 71% ignis hit), then switches to let Kelli rally everyone. Belinda defeats other!Rey with the power of moe, while Robin weakens other!Silver. Jamie takes out other!Hjordis with his forged sword and Erin and Mira easily take out other!Flan. Mira then takes the lead to eliminate other!Rob (with Erin's help). Rob flies over to other!Loki, and he and Flan whack him easily. Rey gets the kill on other!Silver. Loki takes out other!Mira, because his tome breaker makes him the perfect person to put in front of tome-wielding enemies. Hjordis also got in a hit.

On the EP, other!Belinda attacks Loki with a sword, but Hjordis protected him from an ignis hit. He takes her out with a crit. Other!Noburu stabs him in the face, and is defeated thanks to Hjordis' dual attack. He also finishes off other!Jamie thanks to Hjordis. Other!Erin and other!Kelli go for Rob, the latter hitting him with Ignis. Enemy Aversa tries to kill Rey.

Silver heals Rob. I have Kelli rally people again and move Rey over to defeat other!Kelli with his katana (he crit on the second strike, which was lucky for me). Noburu kills enemy Aversa. Flan crit-killed other!Erin, thus ending the chapter.