Awakening Avatar Run

Awakening Avatar Run Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who were your favorite avatars to read about this run?

2. 2. Who do you feel should be MVP of this run?

I've been meaning to ask, but would it be too much trouble to switch Noburu's Armsthift for maybe Luna?

I'd probably have to take him through GK and then get him back to swordmaster level 20, but it's doable, I guess?

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pic, awesome dialogue, awesome having some of the females cry over m!morgan's death.

basically, just awesomeness all around! XD

I'm done

[spoiler=draw me like one of your french girls Robin]GzrL9ba.png

I took some liberties with flan and loki's palettes, hope you don't mind

This is glorious. Really glorious. What you did with Loki's trickster outfit is just so much yes.

Jamie: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA --

Mira: Why are you screaming?!

Flan: Oh, baby! Look at that figure!

​Hjordis: … I see Jamie and Flan are surprised to see Naga for the first time.

Chrom: Be respectful, she is the Divine Dragon who helped us defeat Grima earlier.

Silver: And to all of our surprises, she isn't at all imaginary …

​Rey: So … why are we here this time?

The Future Past 2

Belinda: Wow! Look at all those Risen! Rey, can we break their legs and mug them?

Silvia: Um, maybe we should worry about it after we find the children?

Noburu: I see two of them, on the other end of the bridge. And there are the other two, fleeing from the Risen.

Kelli: Oh, this ought to be easy for me, Mira, Hjordis, and Rob! We can fly!

​Robin: … I'll let you lead the charge then. Try not to get killed.

Why does this battle only let me take 12 people? Seriously … >:/ Erin, other Robin, Noburu, and Silver sat out of this fight.

I started off by pairing everyone up with a partner. Kelli, Mira, Rob, and Hjordis fly over the chasm and take out various enemies, such as the snipers. Belinda and Rey take out a dark pegasus near the start together (and Belinda gets a bullion), while Silvia and Robin kill the sniper near the start. Hjordis whacks a falcon knight while Mira and Kelli take out two other falcon knights.

Flan protects Rob from a super heavy arrow hit, while a general suicides on Mira. Jamie protects Kelli from a spear. Flan protects Rob from another arrow. Rey kills a waste sorcerer (although he took a 20% hit, WTF) with Belinda's help. Inigo and Owain hold their own. Rey activates pavise against a random trickster. Rob dodges a rexcalibur and a bolganone.

Kelli kills a sniper and Jamie takes out the other sniper. Mira kills a bolganone dark knight and Hjordis kills the rexcalibur dark flier with Loki's help. Mira kills a great knight with Chrom's help and Flan kills a trickster with a crit. Robin, Rey, and their partners advance.

Mira kills a general with ignis and Chrom, although she might have taken a hit, enemies cluster around Kelli on the EP, but don't attack. On the player phase, Robin and Rey advance again. Kelli kills a great knight (and pavise saves her butt), then moves to the other side of the bridge and lets Jamie kill another great knight. Mira kills a thoron-wielding dark knight with a crit. Rob and Flan weaken a paladin and Mira kills it. Hjordis flies onto the bridge and takes out a great knight with Loki, blocking the rest of the enemies from advancing past the bridge.

Owain and Inigo kill stuff on the EP. A tomahawk great knight attacks Rob. Hjordis kills a paladin on the EP easily (Loki helps). Two great knights ran past Rey and Robin, and are quickly dispatched of by Belinda and Silvia on the player phase. They then advance towards the main action. Mira kills a thoron dark flier, then she takes out Morgan with a crit. Flan crits the tomahawk great knight while Kelli ignis-brave lances a rexcalibur dark flier. Jamie uses his levin sword to kill a cavalier on the other bridge. Hjordis and Loki kill a griffon rider.

Owain and Inigo dodge archer fire easily. Flying enemies advance and are generally annoying. Inigo kills the archer next to him. Belinda runs over and kills the griffon rider flying towards the start point. She then uses ignis to kill a falcon knight with rather annoying speed. Silvia and Robin kill a wyvern lord, while Hjordis smashes another annoying falcon knight with ANOTHER! Robin takes out the second wyvern lord with Silvia. Mira and Kelli advance, while Flan sort of hangs around the middle island. MORE ENEMY REINFORCEMENTS.

A cavalier suicides into Owain, while an archer continues to be annoying. Belinda kills one of the griffon riders (with Rey's dual attack). I also accidentally have her and Rey separate instead of getting Rey to attack the other one, UGH. Hjordis takes care of that. Silvia procs astra with her sword on a dark flier, which was most welcome, and Robin uses his steel sword to kill the other one. Kelli kills the archer, then flies Jamie back to kill a cavalier. Rob gets the last cavalier and the map is cleared.

​Silver: ………

Silvia: Silver, what's wrong? You're spacing out.

​Silver: Ah … sorry, it's just … that girl who was leading the Risen …

Mira: Oh no, don't tell me she felt familiar to you …

Rob: It's like what happened last time with you girls. It's like we could have avoided it.

Loki: Oh, you're crying now?

Rey: I don't know why, but … I can't help it! *covers face with sleeve*

Noburu: … What is going on in this world?

Robin: This world? What is going on with all of you?

You know, I had wanted to put Pavise on Kelli myself, but people told me to go with something else. xP I'm going back to my original idea lol, it seems to be saving Kelli a lot for you!

*giggling over dialogue* and yes! guys were knocked off balance by fem!Morgan death!

Well, looks like Mira was helpful? yay!

Naga: Well met, Outrealm warriors.

​Hjordis: … This must be about that other world again.

Silvia: Just tell us what we need to do.

Chrom: Whatever we are able to do to save this world, just say so.

Naga: Thank you. This will likely be your final battle in their world. Now go forth and take destiny in your hands!

Erin: You know, you're not so bad for some imaginary divine dragon deity thing.

Jamie: Way to completely ruin the moment, Erin.

The Future Past 3

Laurent: … Father?! Is that you? … No, it can't be …

Robin: I AM STILL NOT YOUR FATHER WHAT IN THE HELL DO I LOOK LIKE KELLAM TO YOU.

Mira: Was that joke even funny when it was first made several chapters ago?

Kelli: Chap … ters? What are you talking about Mira?

Loki: Oh, come on! This world, too, has Robin as the vessel of Grima? WHEN WILL I GET MY TURN?!

Noburu: … *steps away from Loki*

Rob: Um, Hjordis, a little help here?

Lucina: Who are all these people?

​Rey: … I'm still wondering myself sometimes.

Kelli and Rob end up sitting out this battle. I really wish this game would let me use people or bench Chrom. >:/

I start by pairing up Jamie and Erin and having them take out the two generals near their starting point, with the power of dual attacks and procs. Belinda and Rey do the same, killing the generals near their spot with their tomes. Other Robin and Noburu pair up and other Robin kills a rexcalibur sage. Loki rescues Silver just to get D staves and use mend. Mira and Flan team up and Mira kills the counter warrior with an ignis crit. Flan then crit-kills a thoron sage. Robin and Chrom pair up, Chrom activates a conversation with Lucina, then Robin runs up and kills a general with Chrom's help. Silver runs in front of Lucina and uses fortify. Silvia stands next to Silver while Hjordis stands next to Loki and in front of Gerome.

A swordmaster attacks Silvia, and she procs astra against him. Jamie crit-kills a sniper after he gets hit with an arrow, and Flan manages to kill a war monk. Silvia dodges a 77% hit from an assassin and procs astra. Silver and Loki kill a swordmaster together, then Silver weakens a hero and then takes out a sage with Loki's help. A sniper then attacks Silver (who's a critical health right now) and is quickly killed by Silver and Loki. Silver is able to kill a sorcerer easily with Silver. A warrior tries to kill Flan, and gets crit instead.

Chrom dual guards Robin against a hero, and Robin easily kills it. Rey gets hit by an assassin, and he uses a luna crit to take it out. Silver activates astra against a trickster. These sages have almost as much hit as Robin does, but at least Robin has aegis and Chrom to dual guard him. The second sage gets miracle, but Chrom finishes it off at least. Robin takes out the sorcerer with ignis and Chrom. Other Robin dodges a tomahawk warrior and Noburu helps him kill it. Flying things advance.

Belinda moves up to kill a dark flier next to Hjordis with Rey's help, while other Robin and Noburu kill an assassin. Belinda then takes out the wyvern lord that can reach Gerome and Severa. Hjordis flies to the space above Loki, and uses ANOTHER! to kill a falcon knight. Silvia moves up and kills the hero that Silver didn't kill. She then kills the griffon rider in her range. Robin and Chrom move up and kill the general diagonal from Grima. Mira and Flan kill the griffon rider and dark flier that can reach Lucina and Laurent (Flan still takes a hit from thoron, ouch). Silver fortifies everyone and Loki heals Silver. Jamie and Erin move up next to Silvia.

Mira protects Flan from mire, and Robin dodges. Grima attacks Robin, and Robin chips a bit at his health, but Chrom ultimately does more damage on the dual attack. Robin manages to hold his own against the enemies around Grima with procs and Chrom helping him out. Flan gets hit by a silver bow. Robin steals back all his health against a hero, then crit-killed it. Belinda dodges a hero and blows him away with her moe. Robin likes activating sol or something. A sniper misses an 81% hit against Robin. Belinda is protected from a 92% silver bow hit by Rey, and she proceeds to moe him down. Rey also protects her from the swordmaster, but he missed it. Belinda crit-kills it to death. Wyvern lords can't hit Robin (because of dual guard), but Chrom can't hit them either. The other wyvern lord suicides on Robin, while other flying things move down.

Silvia pairs up with Silver and they kill a falcon knight. Hjordis flies over to a wyvern lord near Gerome and Severa, and she and Loki kill it (although she still gets hit). Mira kills the sniper with a crit-kill from Flan and Flan kills the griffon rider with a crit. Noburu kills the other griffon rider in range with luna, and other Robin dual guards him). Belinda can reach a general, so I decide to let her attack it (her tome breaks, though, and Rey didn't dual attack). I then have Robin attack Grima, and Chrom dual attacks for the end.

Chrom: Is it over?

Grima: How … this is not YOUR WORLD you should not HAVE this power! No matter HOW YOU STRUGGLE, I WILL see you DESTROYED! Now DIE!

Flan: EVERYONE DUCK WE'VE GOT A SITUATION HERE!

-

​Chrom: …… What happened?

Silvia: Are we dead?

Silver: No … we're not dead. We're just back here … wherever this is.

​Naga: Warriors? Why have you returned? … Have you failed in your task?!

​Jamie: … YOU didn't summon us back then? Oh, come on.

Robin: So what even happened in that world?

​Naga: … We won. I'm sure of it.

Chrom: They'll all be safe then?

Naga: Yes. Thank you, Outrealm warriors, I knew I did well to place my trust in you.

Belinda: Oh, thank goodness that's over with! Come on, everyone, let's get food! I'm starving!

The journey is over, but this run is not quite done because I still have to do readers' choice awards in a bit.

Mira: Was that joke even funny when it was first made several chapters ago?

Kelli: Chap … ters? What are you talking about Mira?

(Yes, Mira being meta~)

Aw, the journey's ended. It was so much fun!

Loki: Oh, come on! This world, too, has Robin as the vessel of Grima? WHEN WILL I GET MY TURN?!

Noburu: … *steps away from Loki*

Rob: Um, Hjordis, a little help here?

HUE! Poor Loki wants his moment of nastiness...

Silly Loki

Your villainy will not happen for another day

2wpt7ir.gif

Man, this run was full of good times. Goooood tiiiiimes....