Awakening Avatar Run

Awakening Avatar Run Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who were your favorite avatars to read about this run?

2. 2. Who do you feel should be MVP of this run?

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! Silvia's protecting Mira! (And yay for Mira not dying.)

This is incredibly fun to read through. Makes me want to pick up the game again! xD

Haha! Silvia's protecting Mira! (And yay for Mira not dying.)

This is incredibly fun to read through. Makes me want to pick up the game again! xD

Of course Silvia would protect her favoritest person EVER. <3

Head still feels a little funny, but I think playing through the paralogues would be the best way to get rid of all this rage.

Paralogue 1 - ???

Donnel: Your Majestyful, you gotta help us! Our village is being razed!

Silvia: Aww, he's so cute! Chrom, can we keep him?

Silver: Silvia, he's not a pet ...

Hjordis: Bandits approach. Everyone, be on your guard!

Robin: Chrom, make sure that … Donny guy … doesn't kill himself, okay?

I have to get Donnel at least a level because I'm recruiting everyone in this run. Chrom pairs up with Donnel while everyone else runs around on their own. Robin weakens an enemy bandit, which Donnel paired with Chrom can finish off in one hit. Erin and Silvia team up on the thief. Hjordis grabs Mira and the two of them race left, staying paired up just in case. Kelli trails behind them and Silver sticks to Donnel. Silvia, Erin, Silver, and Donnel+Chrom surround the archer, while Robin runs off. Kelli takes out an archer.

Hjordis is the best tank, she only takes like 3 damage from axes and 0 from bows. Chrom dual attacks to kill the archer Donnel was poking, so everyone runs left. Silver pairs up with Silvia. Mira and Hjordis switch so that Mira is in the lead. Mira crit-kills a thief. Robin weakens a brigand for Donnel, who gets his level. Mira gets a good level up. Kelli finishes off an archer Mira weakened. Hjordis takes the lead again.

Kelli kills the archer in the chest room so that Hjordis can kill the thief. Rescue staff get! Silver heals Kelli, Robin, Silvia, Mira, and Hjordis. Erin takes Silvia from Silver and Silvia kills an archer. The other one suicides on Mira, who crit-kills it. Chrom pairs up with Hjordis and the two of them kill the boss. Chrom gets everything but defense? O.o

Unit     Level    HP   ST   MG   SK   SP   LC   DF   RS
Chrom    10.45    28   13   02   14   17   13   10   04
Robin    12.44    25   13   17   10   12   09   10   08
Silvia   15.40    31   16   13   11   17   13   11   08
Erin     12.24    25   12   16   10   11   08   13   09
Mira     15.29    31   13   17   14   11   11   08   07
Hjordis  11.89    40   24   09   13   17   17   16   03
Kelli    13.76    29   17   13   11   14   10   13   11
Silver   11.55    42   22   29   14   18   24   22   22
Edited by Sangyul

Paralogue 2 -

Belinda: Oh, Rey! Look over there!

Rey: Oi, Robin, Silvia!

Mira: Guys, there are some people over there!

Erin: Hey! Those bandits are trying to take over that town! We should go stop them! By the way did you know *goes on*

​Chrom: … Frederick was right. They ARE multiplying …

Surprisingly, I have enough deployment spots to use all of the avatars I've recruited so far, including Rey and Belinda. This is a positive. The two newest avatars on the team pair up and attack the bandit at the bridge. Belinda gets a critical. Chrom pairs up with Robin and the two move up. Silvia and Erin pair up, Kelli and Mira pair up, then Silver and Hjordis. The three of them try to get out of the forest. A bandit hits Belinda on the EP with his axe. Rey dual attacks on Belinda's counterattack with a critical hit. Silver heals Belinda and she and Rey move towards the village.

Rey takes the lead on the counterattack and takes a little bit of damage. Silver heals him so Rey and Belinda can continue to move towards the village. I move Kelli and Mira onto an event tile, have them switch weapons, then decide to have Kelli tank the remaining archer. Erin and Silvia move towards the village as well.

Erin gets the other event tile, and everyone crosses the bridge. Anna sort of … dies. -_- Rey crit-kills a mage that hit him with an elfire spell, but he and Belinda fall just a bit too short to stop a bandit from destroying the village. Whoops. Silver continues to get good level ups.

The boss attacks Erin at range, who weakens him. An enemy hits Belinda on the EP, causing her to crit-kill him. Rey got the boss kill.

There's a skirmish at the Northroad, so I'll run some of my lower leveled avatars and Chrom through it. The skirmish had a merchant on the same tile, and I scored a nice talisman.

Unit     Level    HP   ST   MG   SK   SP   LC   DF   RS
Chrom    10.83    28   13   02   14   17   13   10   04
Robin    13.19    26   14   17   10   12   10   11   08
Silvia   15.48    31   16   13   11   17   13   11   08
Erin     13.90    25   12   17   10   12   09   14   10
Hjordis  12.31    41   25   10   14   18   17   17   03
Mira     15.73    31   13   17   14   11   11   08   07
Kelli    14.18    29   18   13   11   15   11   13   11
Silver   13.83    43   22   29   16   19   26   22   23
Rey      15.22    29   14   15   11   16   08   13   08
Belinda  12.99    30   13   11   09   10   15   08   07

Forget it. You just always talk about Frederick

Uh, no, I don't. That's the first time I've brought up Frederick anywhere in ages besides the characters-you-like thread. You need to pay more attention.

Edited by Anacybele

Uh, no, I don't. That's the first time I've brought up Frederick anywhere in ages besides the characters-you-like thread. You need to pay more attention.

And this is an MU only run.

And this is an MU only run.

Your point is? Part of Sangyul's dialogue mentioned Frederick having fallen. I merely commented about it.

Hahahahahaha. Wow. Just. Wow.

Teehee! Its meant to be! I cant wait for Hjordis/Loki weirdness. Silver and Hjordy are really ripping everything up there.

Forget it. You just always talk about Frederick

You and you. Cut that spammy argumentative shit out before i fucking end you both.

I'll post an update with chapter 6 (and chapter 7 if I'm lucky) later today. The next avatar I have to recruit is Luka (who's one of mine) because he's the only thief in this run and chapter 6 is the first chapter with a chest. I think the only avatar left who's not mine or too over leveled I've yet to recruit is Loki, who will be recruited in chapter 7. I'm going to recruit everyone except Jamie and other Robin before chapter 11. Jamie and Robin are both too overleveled at the moment, so I'll recruit them in Valm.

And don't worry about Frederick, Anacybele, he's not dead. No one's dead in this run. I just needed to write a funny excuse for why he's been benched. (I can't use Frederick in an avatar-only run, and Chrom's only here because he's forced.)

As for weapons, I'll provide a list of everyone's "signature weapons" and "signature skills" sometime after chapter 11. A lot of the avatars are still stuck at low-level ranked weapons (or some people are completely lopsided in weapon ranks such as having A tomes and E swords), so everyone's carrying a bronze/iron sword or a basic tome.

Silver's a priest, Florina XD

Edited by Sangyul