Awakening Avatar Run

Awakening Avatar Run Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who were your favorite avatars to read about this run?

2. 2. Who do you feel should be MVP of this run?

It's because I put Silver through 5 levels of grandmaster so I could pick up Ignis without having to reclass him to grandmaster just to get that skill in this run. He was also the most expensive because I spent the most time getting him stuff before transferring him over.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And don't worry about Frederick, Anacybele, he's not dead. No one's dead in this run. I just needed to write a funny excuse for why he's been benched. (I can't use Frederick in an avatar-only run, and Chrom's only here because he's forced.

Ahhh, right, I hadn't thought of that. lol My bad. :P

Teehee! Its meant to be! I cant wait for Hjordis/Loki weirdness. Silver and Hjordy are really ripping everything up there.

You and you. Cut that spammy argumentative shit out before i fucking end you both.

Will you have Fenrir eat them or something?

I took a brief Etrian Odyssey break, but one of the post game dragons isn't showing up for SOME BIZARRE REASON, so time to do another two chapters here. (If anyone here who has played EO: Untold has any idea why the dragon that's supposed to show up after you beat the wyvern isn't doing so, please let me know.)

Chapter 6 - ???

Luka: Hey guys, sorry I'm late. Need any help?

​Robin: … Luka? How did you get in here?

Luka: The door was unlocked. I assume that's how the assassins got in here as well.

Chrom: U-unlocked? *sigh* I need to hire better castle guards ...

My second avatar, Luka, joins the party. While I would've preferred to recruit him after Loki, he's the only thief in the party and chapter 6 is where you first start seeing chests. Plus, he has capped strength. Also, with Luka in the party, I have to leave out someone for the chapter. Mira is the highest leveled of everyone so far, so I sit her out in this battle.

I give Silver a rescue staff so he can rescue Lucina into Emmeryn's room without her getting in the way or dying. He steps on the event tile and rescues Lucina into the room (getting WEXP in the progress). Luka also goes into the room so I can get the chest. Chrom pairs up with Erin and moves towards Gaius, staying just out of his range. Robin goes alone to take out a bandit near the stairs.

Hjordis pairs up with Silvia and, with her new steel lance, guards the right staircase. Rey and Belinda pair up and do the same, with Belinda in the lead. Kelli heads over to Robin. Erin and Chrom take out a fighter on the EP and draw Gaius closer towards them. Panne shows up at the start of the next player phase. Luka gets the skill book, Gaius is recruited, and Erin hits a dark mage with fire and Chrom crits him. Kelli moves as close to Robin's staircase as she can, blocking it from the thief, and Robin moves next to her and crit-kills said thief. Hjordis and Belinda clear their staircase. Panne goes into the room. Wind tome get!

Belinda took some heavy damage on the EP, so I move her towards the middle staircase and put Rey in the lead. Rey weakens a thief. Robin and Kelli block off the middle staircase from enemies. People tank pretty well on the EP. Kelli takes out the fighter Robin waked on the EP. Silver runs around healing people. Validar begins moving towards Emmeryn's room and everyone calls a retreat. I decide to give Rey and/or Belinda the kill because it would amuse me. Validar hits Rey with his elfire. Rey counters with 7 damage. Belinda tries to help out, dual attacking twice (and critting on the second), but sadly wind does 0 damage to Validar. (It's the thought that counts!)

Silver heals Rey, then he and Belinda switch. Belinda borrows Rey's iron sword, and Rey dual attacks to let her finish Validar off.

I keep forgetting to look at how long it takes me to complete chapters. I should probably just stop doing the TC part.

Chapter 7 - ???

Hjordis: Aha! So there you are!

​Loki: Oh … Hjordis. How … delightful, to see you again --

Hjordis: Save your excuses. Now come along, I'm not taking my eye off you again.

Mira: Sheesh, I wonder what their story is.

Kelli: Maybe they're together! They bicker like an old married couple!

Silver: Somehow I highly doubt that ...

Rey and Belinda sit this one out on account of being the highest-leveled non-Silver people. Loki joins the group, and as implied by Hjordis they're going to be each other's permanent pair-up buddies. Hjordis also starts off the chapter with a critical hit on an archer. Silver gains A staves. Robin and Luka pair up against a brigand. Kelli and Mira pair up, while Silvia runs towards Silver. Most of the enemies suicide on Luka. Chrom gains a level and some not-so-useful stats.

Mira kills an archer with a crit. Loki takes out another archer. Erin weakens a thief, which suicides on Mira. Enemies decide to suicide on Mira and Erin. Erin needs more HP. Loki is good at dodging. Erin gets D swords. Cordelia also shows up. I decide to use Cordelia as Silvia's pair up buddy so Silver can get heals and Silvia can see combat. Mira is like an enemy magnet.

The boss starts moving when I'm not ready, so everyone pulls a retreat. Silver tanks the boss's axe with his face. (Amusingly enough, he has the highest defense of everyone.) The boss decides to attack Silvia, with Cordelia getting in a single hit. Loki gets the boss kill, and he finishes him off with a crit. One wyvern suicides on Kelli, while the other is weakened by Robin. I decide to give Kelli the boss kill since Robin will be deployed every chapter and needs it less. Silvia finds a Leif's Blade.

Unit     Level    HP   ST   MG   SK   SP   LC   DF   RS
Chrom    12.18    30   13   02   16   18   14   10   04
Robin    14.66    27   15   18   10   13   10   11   09
Luka     06.23    38   24   13   20   22   24   21   07
Hjordis  13.36    42   26   10   15   19   17   18   03
Loki     12.24    41   13   20   17   21   11   16   11
Silver   17.47    44   22   29   17   22   29   22   26
Erin     15.67    25   13   18   11   13   11   15   10
Silvia   16.28    32   17   13   12   17   14   11   09
Kelli    15.09    29   19   14   12   15   11   13   12
Mira     16.84    32   13   17   15   12   11   08   07
Rey      16.10    29   14   16   12   16   09   13   08
Belinda  15.47    32   13   12   11   12   17   10   08
Edited by Sangyul

I'm guessing Mira's the enemy magnet due to having the lowest defense? xD yay, defense flaw?

Despite several of the avatars in this run having a defense flaw, Mira seems to have the lowest defense, so I guess this is why she is enemy magnet! She at least has high enough HP to tank those hits!

Hjordis: Aha! So there you are!

​Loki: Oh … Hjordis. How … delightful, to see you again --

Hjordis: Save your excuses. Now come along, I'm not taking my eye off you again.

Oh yess! OH YESS!

Nice stats on the Lokinator.

Loki gets the boss kill, and he finishes him off with a crit.

:D: I approve! Eehehe

Bwahahahaha. Wow.

So many dual attacks and yet no supports.

Chapter 7:

"We got crappy FAUDER kill. We'll be happy to take a break and sit it out. More time to ourselves while you go kill people."

Bwahahahaha. Wow.

So many dual attacks and yet no supports.

Chapter 7:

"We got crappy FAUDER kill. We'll be happy to take a break and sit it out. More time to ourselves while you go kill people."

"You two have fun now."

Despite several of the avatars in this run having a defense flaw, Mira seems to have the lowest defense, so I guess this is why she is enemy magnet! She at least has high enough HP to tank those hits!

Yay!

Depression sucks, but it's not an excuse to not do the next chapter.

Chapter 8 - 13

Belinda: I'm not used to the hot desert temperatures
Hjordis: The Ferox cold is my domain, not the harsh Plegian heat.
Loki: Ah, quit your complaining. This is nothing compared to how hot it can get.
Erin: Yeah, I don't see what's so bad! I'm used to these kind of temperatures! If you ask me, Ylisse was -- *goes on*
Kelli: Um, the heat is making my head kind of hurt, I might need to sit out

Rey and Belinda return in this chapter, while Erin and Kelli take a break. Silver's the only person in this chapter who has full range, so that's kind of annoying. Chrom and Robin pair up, so I can get their A support. Rey pairs up with Belinda and Silver pairs up with Silvia. Silver rescues Rey and Belinda, so they can move further. Hjordis pairs up with Luka and Loki with Mira so that Luka and Loki can get Hjordis and Mira some spaces ahead. Gregor and Nowi move to a safe spot. Silver basically becomes enemy bait on EP.

I transfer Hjordis to Loki and have him defeat an enemy cavalier blocking the path. Silver rescues Robin and Chrom and gains a level. Luka and Mira move towards the first village. Belinda weakens a myrmidon, which suicides on her on the EP. (Getting hit makes her angry.) Nowi gets a kill and chip because I can't avoid all the enemies.

Silver heals Nowi. Belinda finishes off the dark mage that was chipped (with Rey dual attacking with her). Loki and Hjordis clean up the enemies at the top of the map. Chrom gets hit by a cavalier "gets angry", and crit-kills it. Weird myrmidon suicides on Chrom on the EP instead of going after Silver. On the player phase, Silver uses his last charge of rescue to bring Luka and Mira towards the others, who have a new rescue staff with them. Everyone starts moving down. Silver rescues Loki and Hjordis. Chrom gets weakened by the dark mage near the village, so I pull him and send in Loki instead.

Mira gets a kill when a dark mage suicides on her on the EP. She also gets a REALLY GOOD LEVEL. Another one tries to attack her, but Luka apparently dual guards and dual attacks with her. I also get Rey's Killing Edge, which sadly he can't use yet because D swords. ;/ Loki gets the master seal village. I spend a few turns after clearing out all the enemies to get Silver some heals, then have him use the rescue staff once to get more EXP. He is 4 EXP away from level 20. I decide to give Hjordis the boss kill. She gets hit on the EP, then she retaliates by critical hitting the boss.

Chapter 9 - ???

Robin: So, what's the point of having me as a tactician if you're not going to listen to my suggestions anyway?
Rey: You are really salty right now.

I recruited Luna and Raven in this chapter, especially since Silver has reached (is very close to) level 20 and I have another healer in reserve. I left Silvia and Mira behind this chapter because they're the highest leveled non-Silver people. (Since Silver literally has like 4 EXP to go before hitting 20, I just want to get that little bit of EXP before I set him aside). It kind of sucks that tacticians do not have good move in the desert.

Kelli pairs up with Silver because she's the closest, and the two venture into the mass of enemies and Kelli kills an archer. Chrom pairs up with Belinda because no one else can reach her for the time being. Rey and Luka go off on their own for the time being until they can reach someone to pair up with. Luna pairs with Luka. (Troubadour in a desert map, PFFFT.) Stuff happens on EP.

Luna couldn't rescue Libra because she was too far away. But due to the range everyone else (including Chrom with Belinda) has, I might not need to rescue him yet. Belinda gets an awesome level. Libra recruits himself and Silver hit level 20 from healing him. Loki killed a few archers that were outside Tharja's range, tanking arrows with his face (and a wyvern rider). Hjordis got a near perfect level up, missing only resistance. Rey gets Belinda back as his pair up buddy. Kelli cleans up the bottom. Loki gets a level up by defeating a soldier, with Hjordis dual attacking alongside him. Tharja moves in hard? O.o I pair up Chrom with Libra to recruit her before she kills herself on someone.

Erin kills a soldier, Luka takes out a mage, and Hjordis spears the wyvern rider while everyone stays out of the reinforcements' ranges. Belinda takes out a wyvern rider, and Rey gains a level. Luna heals Belinda. Robin and Erin take out another wyvern rider and Robin gains a level. Chrom pairs up with Luka. The two remaining wyverns suicide on Belinda. Luna heals up everyone before I take on the boss. I decide to give the boss kill to Raven, because she hasn't done anything the entire map. She does 14 damage total (including doubling) with a steel sword, so took me two turns. Chrom finishes off the guy with a crit. Why is Chrom so angry?

(Robin is "salty" right now because the choice he "canonically" makes is to sacrifice Emmeryn and Chrom always says "I'M GIVING GANGREL THE EMBLEM.")

Chrom    13.64    30   14   02   17   18   14   11   04
Robin    16.12    28   17   19   11   14   12   12   09
Silvia   16.28    32   17   13   12   17   14   11   09
Mira     17.72    32   14   17   16   13   12   09   08
Erin     16.10    26   13   18   11   14   11   15   10
Rey      17.00    30   14   17   12   17   08   14   08
Belinda  17.94    34   14   13   12   13   19   12   08
Kelli    16.24    29   20   14   13   15   11   13   12
Hjordis  14.30    43   27   11   16   20   18   19   03
Loki     14.15    43   14   21   19   23   12   16   11
Silver   20.00    47   22   29   19   23   29   22   26
Luka     06.78    38   24   13   20   22   24   21   07
Raven    06.36    51   18   13   21   24   17   19   11
Luna     08.98    43   14   21   20   25   19   20   15
Edited by Sangyul

Loki blocks arrows and wyverns with his face. It is known.

Robin: So, what's the point of having me as a tactician if you're not going to listen to my suggestions anyway?
Rey: You are really salty right now.

LOOOL!

BINDI SMASH! This is great!

You should have had me put on some sunglasses and like "YEAAAAAAAAAH, I got this!"

Get on my level of desert living, chumps.

zQUlS0e.gif

*reads further*

"Rey: You are really salty right now."

Bwahahahahahaha. THE SALT IS REAL.

Loving those no-support dual attacks.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Awesome! Looks like everyone's done well so far~

Say, did Luna (I think that's the troubadour, right?) do some extra leveling? *amused by Mira still having the lowest Def*

Awesome! Looks like everyone's done well so far~

Say, did Luna (I think that's the troubadour, right?) do some extra leveling? *amused by Mira still having the lowest Def*

That, and her asset is actually defense.

That, and her asset is actually defense.

Ah, I see.

The RNG Goddess hath cursed Mira

Def is her flaw.

I'm back! No, I will not go away. Ever. :P:

Chapter 10 - ???

Chrom: EMMERYN! *bawling*
Rey: THIS EMOTION. *bawling*
Belinda: I KNOW REY. *bawling*
Silvia: *bawling because almost everyone else is*
Hjordis: … If you guys are done crying, we have Plegians to fight.
Loki: Such fools …
Robin: :facepalm:

Wow, it's raining in this chapter. I want rain. :mellow: Also, also, I have room to deploy everyone except one character, so I leave out Silver since he hit level 20.

I start off by pairing Hjordis with Loki, Belinda with Rey, Chrom with Robin, Kelli with Raven, Luka with Luna, and Erin with Mira. Rey and Belinda go up and take out the bandit. Belinda gets a good level up. Erin and Mira are right behind then, and Luna heals Belinda to get a level up herself. Loki and Hjordis go left, then up and take out the Wyrmslayer thief. Chrom+Robin, Raven+Kelli, and Silvia go left. Things suicide on Loki and Belinda on the EP.

Belinda weakens the thief that goes up north, but not killing it, and Luna heals her from EP damage. Hjordis and Loki go up, and switch to Hjordis in the lead. Chrom needs kills, so I put him in the lead. Silvia, Raven, and Kelli go up. Silvia and Chrom dodge risky percentages on the EP. Hand axe does 0 damage to Luna. A bandit and soldier suicide on Hjordis. Steel lances do 0 damage to Hjordis. What a tank! Random wyvern rider targets Belinda over the defense healer.

On the player phase, Raven and Kelli move up and kill the javelin soldier to clear a path for Hjordis. Rey finishes off the thief that Belinda weakened. Luka kills the hand axe bandit. Silvia gets attacked by wyvern riders on the EP. I'll need to heal her soon. On the next player phase, Luna steps on a sparkly tile and heals Erin, who then runs left with Mira. Kelli and Raven run left as well and kill a thief that was holding a master seal. Hjordis and Loki move over to Mustafa and switch to Loki in the lead. Loki gets a good level up.

The only enemy left on the battlefield at this point is the seraph robe thief, which Hjordis takes out easily. I give Luka to Silvia, so Luna can heal people before I have Chrom finish off Mustafa. Random wyvern rider reinforcements pop up out of nowhere and attack Kelli, who takes them both out with ease and gets a level up. Luna takes two turns to heal both Kelli and Luka, then I have Chrom stab Mustafa in the face. He also got a crit on the second strike, which was nice. I put like three MU pairs next to him. Gets a good level. Chrom likes resistance.

Chapter 9 - 21

Robin: … You know, someone is going to have to stay behind to watch after Khan Basilio's dancer.
Kelli: Oh! I volunteer Rey!
Rey: Uhhh, why me?
Silver: … Guys, the Plegian army is approaching …
​Luna: Okay, you know what, I'll take her, okay? Sheesh.

I decide that Luna is the best place to hide Olivia, since I have an even number of units so everyone can be paired up, and Olivia shouldn't be seeing combat anyway. This will let Luna heal people without compromising anyone's combat. Silver sits out again on account of being level 20. He will promote as soon as someone else hits level 20.

Blah blah, Gangrel and Chrom talk too much. Olivia shows up and chapter starts. Robin goes with Luka, Chrom with Silvia, Luna with Olivia, Hjordis and Loki, Belinda and Rey, Kelli and Erin, and Mira and Raven. (Assume that Hjordis is always paired with Loki and Rey with Belinda. Always.) Everyone moves down. Rey, Mira, and Kelli are on the right and the others on the left. Luna takes the middle path so she can be a more efficient healer.

Silvia sort of died on my first attempt because she didn't feel like dodging one of two 42%s. I had a mafia joke, Rey/Belinda, Mira getting defense and resistance, and mages attacking Kelli with a fire tome instead of Raven with a sword because ??? in the previous run.

So, Mira is still the enemy lightning rod (mafia joke), and she got defense this time, although not resistance. Raven also gets a level up. Only action on the EP. Luna heals Mira. Kelli gets the event tile, while Mira and Rey (and their partners) also stay on the right. The other three are on the left, and Luna is sort of in the middle, being where she needs to be. I have Hjordis tank the hero that killed Silvia this time and she weeks him a great deal. Mira is still a lightning rod.

Silvia and Chrom kill the hero that kill Silvia out of REVENGE. Robin stands on the event tile fortress and thunders a wyvern rider. Loki and Hjordis switch leads and Loki kills a wyvern. Hjordis, not wanting to be left out, dual attacks. No one really has the speed to double that sage that attacked Mira, so Erin gets in a chip (and gets healed by Luna) and Belinda has just enough attack with an iron sword to finish him off. Raven likes dual attacking with Mira for some reason. Robin, like Silvia, can't dodge. at least he got speed on his level up. ATTACK OF THE MAGES ON THE RIGHT. No one knows how to dodge. At least Luka is better at protecting his allies than Chrom was on the previous attempt.

Luna runs around healing people on her end. Rey, Kelli, and Raven take out some mages (Kelli got a level up with everything but res). The remaining mages attack Rey on the EP. Loki kills the thief with the bullion and gets a level up with everything but strength as a result. (What luck flaw.) Chrom and Robin run to the right. Erin and Belinda take out the last two mages, with Rey helping out Belinda. I put Hjordis in the lead because tank. Surprise reinforcements suck. How is Chrom better at dodging mages than my avatars? Mira successfully lightning rods another EP.

On the player phase, Mira hits level 20. Her speed is kinda bad, though. Loki stands on a fortress and tanks out the enemies that Hjordis didn't kill. Luna continues to heal people. Loki moves to the fortress that will trigger Gangrel's movement. Belinda and Rey separate to cover the fortresses on the right. Raven and Mira switch leads.

Loki is angry or something, he seems to be getting a lot of crits. (Or maybe he wants to show off for Hjordis.) He weakens Gangrel massively so pretty much anyone can take the kill. Belinda reaches level 20. Her speed is kinda iffy as well. Chrom stabs Gangrel in the face. He gets a weird level up: HP, skill, luck, and res. Luka gets the goddess icon chest. Kelli kills a myrmidon with a crit. Hjordis kills a wyvern rider. Chrom gets the two enemies who suicide on him on the EP.

I want to heal people, so I retreat away from the three remaining enemies. Once they are close enough, I switch everyone to a sword and decide to stall out the mage. I wait out a few more turns to heal people and have Olivia dance for Luna once before letting Rey finish this madness. Which he does with a crit.

Chrom also married the village girl. Although I think that a random noblewoman would've made more sense. So I will call her random noble maiden.

Chrom    18.22    34   17   02   21   19   18   13   07
Robin    18.39    30   18   20   12   16   14   13   09
Silvia   17.89    33   17   14   12   17   14   12   09
Mira     20.00    34   16   20   19   13   14   11   08
Erin     18.02    27   14   20   12   14   13   16   10
Rey      17.98    30   14   17   12   17   09   14   08
Belinda  20.00    36   15   14   14   14   21   12   10
Kelli    18.38    31   22   16   15   16   12   14   12
Hjordis  16.00    45   29   11   18   21   18   19   03
Loki     17.53    46   14   24   20   26   14   18   14
Silver   20.00    47   22   29   19   23   29   22   26
Luka     07.77    39   24   13   20   22   25   21   07
Raven    08.07    53   20   14   22   24   17   20   11
Luna     14.47    48   15   24   22   26   22   23   17

…

DID CHROM SERIOUSLY ONLY GAIN ONE SPEED POINT OVER 5 LEVELS.

I'm back! No, I will not go away. Ever. :P:

Chapter 10 - ???

Chrom: EMMERYN! *bawling*

Rey: THIS EMOTION. *bawling*

Belinda: I KNOW REY. *bawling*

Silvia: *bawling because almost everyone else is*

Hjordis: … If you guys are done crying, we have Plegians to fight.

Loki: Such fools …

Robin: :facepalm:

Chapter 9 - 21

Robin: … You know, someone is going to have to stay behind to watch after Khan Basilio's dancer.

Kelli: Oh! I volunteer Rey!

Rey: Uhhh, why me?

Silver: … Guys, the Plegian army is approaching …

​Luna: Okay, you know what, I'll take her, okay? Sheesh.

God, the DIALOGUE! xD

Edited by Aqua

Silvia's not dead guys, I restarted chapter 11 when she died.

EDIT: And to be fair, I can't recall if anyone else died before on a previous chapter. I'm not exactly keeping track of previous runs, and I only mentioned it in chapter 11 because a lot of funny things happened that I still wanted to share.

Edited by Sangyul