Awakening Avatar Run

Awakening Avatar Run Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who were your favorite avatars to read about this run?

2. 2. Who do you feel should be MVP of this run?

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, also:

I AM GOING TO FORGE WEAPONS NOW!

Give me the name of a weapon you want forged as your avatar's "personal weapon" and its customizations and a different name if you want. Make it any weapon, if I don't have it available I'll forge it as soon as I get one. I already have Rey's Katana and Bindi's Celica's Gale in the works.

Um... Arcthunder with max crit and the rest into might? Name it... um... Astrapi if there's enough room?

Edited by Aqua

Max Mt +3 Hit Hector's Axe called ISAYTHEENAY

(on another thought, a forged brave axe, same params, named ANOTHER! would be pretty hilarious too. Up to you)

Edited by Thor Odinson

I think "Rey's Katana" hit the max character limit, so keep that in mind. Aqua's will definitely fit. Lumi's ~should~ fit as well.

ISAYTHEENAY is what I used on my files so it should be okay. If you go with ANOTHER! instead that'd definitely fit.

If "ISAYTHEENAY" works for your file, it should work for mine, so that'll be fine.

EDIT: Also, I have 6 master's seals, I can start promoting people now.

Edited by Sangyul

If "ISAYTHEENAY" works for your file, it should work for mine, so that'll be fine.

EDIT: Also, I have 6 master's seals, I can start promoting people now.

Promotion! Mira needs the extra speed, I'm sorry

PARALOGUE BREAK

Paralogue 3

​Robin: … Chrom?

Chrom: Yes, Robin?

Robin: Why are those people running TOWARDS the Risen we're trying to save them from?

​Chrom: I … I don't know.

Erin: Wow, Chrom, your people are dumb.

Paralogues are self-improvement chapters, so I take my lower-leveled non-promoted people to the field. Well, and Belinda so she could be Rey's pair-up buddy. Anyway … Hjordis, Loki, Rey, Belinda, Raven, and Luna take the right while Kelli, Luka, Robin, and Chrom take the left. Loki finds an Eirika's Blade. Because the villagers from hell are stupid and tend to run right into the Risen, I have Luna rescue them onto the top part of the map when it's cleared. Rey and Belinda save the village that I'd skipped earlier. I have Hjordis, Loki, Rey, and Belinda run around the top half to he map to meet up with the others when the boss starts moving. After Luna heals everyone, I have Hjordis kill the boss while standing on an event tile. She crit-kills the boss after getting hit with a silver lance … for 4 damage gg boss.

At least I saved all the villagers. Those stupid villagers.

Paralogue 4

Mira: Oh, guys, it's a merchant. We should go save her.

Kelli: Of course we should! Why do you sound so unenthusiastic?

Silvia: Because we have to save her.

I had enough room for everyone except Mira and Silver, who were promoted. Rey and Belinda took down a mage, while Silvia and Raven paired up to kill a bandit. Hjordis and Loki, who are on the very left, parked themselves around a bunch of enemies so that Loki could tank them all. Robin and Erin weaken a myrmidon, which Kelli and Luka finish off. Luna and Chrom pair up and run up so that they can talk to Anna. Loki kills things on the EP. Things attack Anna as well. Kelli needs more speed, as do Robin and Erin. An archer suicides on Silvia instead of Rey with a sword??? Mages seem to hate Rey.

Anna get! I'll probably be stealing her sword and unequipping her, just having her get chests. Rey smacks the mage that hit him on the EP, and Belinda helps. Kelli tanks stuff on the EP, and by tanks I mean she blocks hits with her face. Anna kind of sucks.

Luna gives Hjordis a javelin, heals her, and hits level 20. Hjordis and Loki run ahead and Hjordis kills the thief. Kelli kills the archer that's going after Anna and hits level 20. Hjordis is an enemy magnet. Apparently a mage magnet too. She killed all of the enemies in the upper part of the map, weakened the boss, and capped strength. (Hilariously enough, Luna the troubadour has higher defense than Hjordis and even capped it. Troubatank the best tank?) I let Erin get the boss kill once she and Robin reach the boss. She gets a nice level up, but she needs HP badly. I take a few turns to grab chests, then have Rey kill the archer left.

I promote Luna to valkyrie and Kelli to grandmaster at the end of the map. Now to go grind up some of the parents … Stats coming later.

God, I just love the dialogue. This set: Mira: Oh, guys, it's a merchant. We should go save her.

Kelli: Of course we should! Why do you sound so unenthusiastic?

Silvia: Because we have to save her.

Had me giggling mad enough to scare my cats!

I managed to get everyone married, grinded Nowi and Donnel's stats for easy second seal access at Nah's paralogue, and got at least one paragon scroll. It's time for paragon scrolls!

Chapter 12

Luka: Chrom, I just want you to know that none of us approve of this.
Silvia: You have a country to run. You can't just run off to Valm dragging everyone along with you.
Chrom: But I'm not dragging everyone with me. My wife is there.
Mira: … Chrom, I don't think your wife and a baby count. You also left your wife alone, you know?

Guys, don't try to talk sense into Chrom, seriously.

I leave out Kelli and Luna in this chapter. Silver finally joins the fray after a long hiatus. I have two master seals left in the inventory right now, but I'd rather wait to second seal Rey and Bindi instead of promoting them directly to grandmaster.

Loki and Hjordis pair up and run towards the cavaliers on the left. Robin and Luka take out an armor knight in the front, while Silvia pairs up with Silver and takes out the other. Chrom pairs up with Raven and stands in front of Robin. Cherche tries to stay out of my way. Silver gets his first battle by dual attacking an enemy that attacked Silvia. He also dual guards his sister when she needs it most. Hjordis is mad and gets crits or something. Loki likes to dual guard her. Hjordis also reaches level 20 and gets HER FIRST POINT OF RES.

On the player phase, Rey attacks an armor, with Belinda's assistance, to get his final level. Silver is OP or something. Robin and Luka work pretty well together. The three of them form a "wall" right outside the bow fighter's range. I switch Loki in the lead so he can reach level 20. He's angry, like Hjordis, as well. All the enemies in Luka's range suicided on him and he reached level 10. Loki and Hjordis count solo the whole map if they wanted to. Loki also reaches level 20. Hjordis takes her acquired master seal and promotes to great knight. I have Silver swap partners with Raven so he could heal Silvia. Luka stands at the edge of the bow knight's range.

Robin weakens the bow knight on the EP to reach level 20. Silvia finishes it off to reach level 20. Silver healed Robin and Hjordis begins moving back towards the others. Hjordis and Loki are like the angry couple, they're stealing all the crits. Silvia tanked a hit or two on the EP. Good thing Silver was able to heal her on the following phase. Raven takes Chrom back and she finishes off the armor knight that stabbed Silvia. Erin gets another armor knight. Luka is the best enemy phase magnet, because he takes little damage. Too bad he's not good at weakening stuff. Rey and Belinda weaken Dalton when he attacks Rey. Hjordis kills the other paladin. Silver heals Rey, and Raven kills Dalton with Chrom's help. Belinda steps on an event tile and finds a superior jolt. Silver healed a few people before Erin finishes off the last cavalier and hits level 20.

Once the chapter is over, I decide to give a few people a promotion. Erin, and Loki promote. Silvia takes the second seal l got to reclass to myrmidon. Since I only need to go through one more chapter and a paralogue to get second seals, I hold off on second sealing Belinda, Rey, and Robin.

Chapter 13

​Erin: Did that guy just say he was our father?
Rey: Yes, he DID say that he's our FAUDER.
Hjordis: … Does this mean we're all siblings?
​All: …
Belinda: … I suppose it wouldn't be Fire Emblem without incest …
Mira: What a thought …
​Silver … At least Silvia and I already knew we were related to one another.
​Silvia: Yeah …
​Robin: … I …

YES, EVERYONE IS RELATED. Also, I sort of forgot about Jamie and other Robin for a moment, but I checked their stats and at least one of them (Jamie) isn't THAT high leveled. I'll recruit him in the next chapter, or at least after this one. Rey and Belinda sit of this battle since they hit their level cap and I can't promote them yet. Robin would be benched too, if he didn't have to be in every chapter. A few people got paragon scrolls. I'll grind out a few more later.

So, Silvia's husbando showed up, but he's ridiculously frail. So I decide to just have him hide behind Silvia while she does stuff. Hjordis and Loki (who both got paragon scrolls) pair up and run to the left side of the map. Luka, Robin, Raven, and Luna pair up and run up. Kelli pairs up with Erin and Silver with Mira, and they wait out the enemies at the bottom. Kelli and Mira suck at dodging. Chrom gets hit for 1 damage and crit kills the enemy. Overreaction much? Henry also guards Silvia from a myrmidon. Luka draws archer shots and gets resistance.

Hjordis and Loki continue to move up the left side of the map, with Loki switching to lead and learning how to wield axes. Kelli clears a path for Silvia, who advances forward slightly. Robin and my others avatars slowly clean up the middle path. Henry dual attack-crits for Silvia on an EP. Wow, he really loves her. Luka is weak against arrows. Silver takes out an archer and gets a good level up. My four get away from the archers and Luka finds a soothing sword. Hjordis tanks EVERYTHING. Silver heals Kelli and stands behind her. She finishes off a fighter on the EP with Erin's help. Enemy phase reinforcements suck.

Erin takes heavy damage on the EP, but gets an epic level up. Silver heals her (and Erin goes to stand on a fortress) while Silvia dodge-tanks some warriors. Loki and Hjordis switch so he is in the lead. He takes out the ranged weapon enemies. On the player phase, Henry helps Silvia take out a warrior with a dual attack. Mira and Silver switch, and Mira takes out an archer. Henry keeps on helping Silvia take out enemies with dual attacks. Silver tanks some enemy reinforcements by plugging up the south path on the right. The left part of the map is relatively clear and the avatars there relatively healthy. Mira takes out the last enemy on the map aside from the boss. Silver then goes around healing everyone on his side. I decide to feed the boss kill to Chrom. He and Mira take down the boss easily.

This is also the part where one of Robin's least favorite people in this game comes barging in. Also, watching the Lucina cutscene with Maiden!Lucina and a male avatar is … a little awkward XD

Also, I scored a nice second seal in an Anna shop, so I can make Robin a mercenary. I want to keep Rey and Belinda's class changes together.

Paralogue 16

​Robin: … Where are Rey and Belinda?
Luna: Doing something you really wouldn't be interested in hearing about. Trust me.
Erin: Hey! Robin! Look who I found! It's Jamie? Isn't it great?
Jamie: I am so thrilled.
Mira: You sure sounded thrilled …

Enter Jamie, my other IRL friend's avatar. He's a level 12 grandmaster right now, but his stats are on par or slightly worse than several of my other avatars' stats so he should be fine. As implied, Belinda and Rey are too occupied to fight, but don't worry they'll be back after this chapter. I start off by pairing up people and moving down the corridor. Silver uses a rescue staff to bring Nah to the group and gets a level up. On the next turn, Chrom recruits Nah and pairs up with her.

According to my three failed attempts of this chapter, only Luna, Silver, and Loki can reliably take on this chapter without risking death in two hits. Therefore, I'll let them complete this chapter and give everyone else attention later. (I'm really only doing this chapter so early because I want second seals.) I also bought Loki a bunch of Nosferatu tomes so he can tank this chapter. Silver learned Rally Luck and I temporarily removed heal touch so I can spam rally luck if necessary.

Luna weakened the nosferatu sorcerer, which Jamie finished off with a critical hit. I think he's mad that this chapter is taking so long to finish. Loki, Luna, and Silver advance on to the center of the map, with Loki soaking up most of the attacks while Luna and Silver heal. A lot. Loki hops over to the second part of the map, through the wall. Armed with a Nosferatu tome and Hjordis backing him up (and some good level ups) he lives to see another player phase. Also, this game is so fucking troll, a wall opens up RIGHT NEXT TO LUNA ON THE EP. :| Luckily, almost everything goes after Loki and his Nosferatu.

Once the most enemy dense regions are cleared, the other characters venture forward. Silver and Silvia take out a mire sorcerer together. Luka opens chests as soon as he is able to and the others join Silver, Luna, and Loki. The twins are seriously good at this dual attacking thing. Silver uses his last rescue staff charge to bring Luka back to where the others are. Everyone except Mira and Kelli are now gathered by the doors to the final part of the map. I have Luna use a door key, then Silver uses Rally Luck while he, Luna, and Loki are blocking the open doors. Finally, after things suicide on Loki and Luna tanks stuff (and Silver heals and is ignored) only the boss is left. I decide to give the kill to Silver because why not. Loki for this chapter's MVP for being able to wield Nosferatu. Twenty-four chapters is a lot shorter than I thought it would be.

SECOND SEAL TIME.

Unit     Level    HP   ST   MG   SK   SP   LC   DF   RS
Chrom    14.75    53   29   03   33   28   29   20   13
Robin    02.08    35   21   18   16   21   16   13   06
Silvia   06.92    37   21   16   23   29   19   13   07
Mira     02.96    38   20   23   22   15   15   13   10
Erin     02.43    33   18   26   16   18   15   18   14
Rey      01.00    34   19   15   13   20   10   17   05
Belinda  01.00    36   15   13   16   17   21   11   13
Kelli    02.87    38   27   20   19   18   14   16   15
Hjordis  05.69    60   39   14   23   22   23   29   05
Loki     15.08    67   21   35   35   36   24   27   22
Silver   10.53    64   35   37   24   30   33   31   28
Luka     13.77    43   24   16   24   24   28   21   09
Raven    11.61    56   22   16   22   25   19   23   14
Luna     07.34    62   17   31   28   32   26   27   26
Jamie    12.30    48   25   21   27   21   15   19   14

For people who are curious, here is everyone's current classes:

Grandmaster: Mira, Kelli, Jamie

Mercenary: Robin

Sorcerer: Loki

Great Knight: Hjordis

Myrmidon: Silvia, Raven

Thief: Luka

War Monk: Silver

Valkyrie: Luna

Cavalier: Rey

Pegasus Knight: Belinda

​Erin: Did that guy just say he was our father?

Rey: Yes, he DID say that he's our FAUDER.

​All: …

Belinda: … I suppose it wouldn't be Fire Emblem without incest …

Mira: What a thought …

​Silver … At least Silvia and I already knew we were related to one another.

​Silvia: Yeah …

​Robin: … I …

Let's face it, I'm following this thread for the dialogue. xD

​Robin: … Where are Rey and Belinda?

Luna: Doing something you really wouldn't be interested in hearing about. Trust me.

It's obvious we were able to find time for a date in the middle of a campaign.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Loki likes to dual guard her.

Of course! No one is allowed to stab Hjordy in the back.

except him.

AAAAAAAAAAAahahahahahaha!!!

with Loki switching to lead and learning how to wield axes

Wait what? /shrug

Anyway, Loki blazing through Nah's level makes me fucking smile! :D:

Wait what? /shrug

Oops, that second one should've said Hjordis and not Loki XD;

YES, LOKI THE SORCERER IS JUST SO AWESOME HE PICKS UP AN AXE RIGHT THERE. TOTALLY. XD

Oops, that second one should've said Hjordis and not Loki XD;

YES, LOKI THE SORCERER IS JUST SO AWESOME HE PICKS UP AN AXE RIGHT THERE. TOTALLY. XD

Naturally. ;):

Before I started this, Loki got a max-crit forged Nosferatu named Hel for the remainder of his time as a sorcerer. I also grind Miriel and Kellam a bit for Laurent, and Sully and Virion for Kjelle. (Before anyone asks me why I'm grinding the parents, I WILL be doing the Future Past DLCs, and I'd rather just max out the parents now than later.)

Paralogue 14

Laurent: What is this balderdash that you speak of? I am perfectly aware of my own parentage!

Robin: Look. I'm not your father, okay? I'm especially not your father in this universe. For once, you are actually Kellam's kid.

​Kellam: … Not even my own kid knows who I am …

It's an inside joke that probably only Vashiane will understand.

The people left out in this chapter were Luna and Erin. Bindi can FLYYYYYYYY and Silver and Loki have full movement in the desert so this is at least a positive.

Everyone pairs up with their partners and does their thing. Rey kills a brigand after Belinda flies over to it while Loki takes Hjordis to the middle of the right side to let her bait out everything. Silver and Chrom recruit Laurent, who pairs up with Robin to give him some movement. It is then that I realized that since Robin and Laurent can get support points, I'll have to switch them out. Robin and Rey almost got killed on the EP, but managed to hold off. Silver gets Laurent as a pair up buddy and heals Robin. I switch Rey and Belinda so that she's in the lead, and have her take out a pegasus knight. Kelli dual attacks a mage Silvia was trying to kill, saving her from eating a counterattack. Raven and Luka take out enemies. It is probably in my best interests to promote everyone who is unpromoted right now. Chrom still has anger issues. Raven and Mira like dual attacking. Luka is good at dodging.

Raven and Luka clear out the enemies near the first village, while I switch Hjordis and Loki for better movement. Luka is too pro at dodging. Rey weakens a falcon knight for Silvia to kill, and Belinda protects him from getting hit. Silvia takes the kill and hits level 10. Loki gets the village and Mira a crit-kill. Robin stands on a patch of green to draw out the enemies near the boss. Belinda gets the speed wings village. Silver heals Silvia and she decides to try to dodge-tank the brigands. Belinda and Rey return on the player phase to take out a brigand with a dual attack, and Silver kills the most threatening falcon knight. Mira gets Ignis. Luka provokes the bandits on the right. Everyone survives the EP and people clean up the enemies that are left and regroup. Once Silver heals everyone, I get the last village.

I take out the falcon knights first, with Rey drawing most of them in towards himself during the EP. On the player phase, I run away from the bandits while attacking the falcon knights. Luka hits level 20. Only one falcon knight refuses to go down on the EP. Loki makes his way bad to the others. Hjordis takes out the remaining falcon knight. Jamie weakens a warrior for Belinda to kill. Raven and Mira like dual attacking. Silver heals everyone before I have Robin take out the boss. The boss has counter? O.o

Luka promotes to a trickster at the end of the battle. For people who are wondering, Chrom's been getting most of his EXP from being people's pair-up buddies in Lost Bloodlines 2 when I grind out the parents.

Unit     Level    HP   ST   MG   SK   SP   LC   DF   RS
Chrom    15.23    70   36   05   44   42   43   25   15
Robin    16.90    48   25   24   23   28   25   21   11
Silvia   17.68    43   21   19   28   32   24   14   11
Mira     06.60    41   21   26   25   17   17   16   10
Erin     02.43    33   18   26   16   18   15   18   14
Rey      12.10    43   25   20   20   24   13   22   07
Belinda  12.99    45   21   16   20   15   28   16   15
Kelli    04.39    39   29   22   20   18   16   16   15
Hjordis  06.99    61   40   14   23   23   23   30   05
Loki     15.40    67   21   35   35   36   24   27   22
Silver   14.41    66   36   40   26   34   36   33   29