Awakening Avatar Run

Awakening Avatar Run Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who were your favorite avatars to read about this run?

2. 2. Who do you feel should be MVP of this run?

Holy shit is that 2 more res I see

whoo finally my speed is out of the 20s

@Kelli's strength: That's 'cuz she actually has a cap over 50 atm as a General, Hjordis had 52 str for a while as GK but Griffon caps at 44 for max strength builds

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! How in the name of Tellius and Ylisse gods did Kelli become the strongest unit in that group? :O She's even the only one with a strength stat in the 50s. o.o

Hjordis is the only other person with a strength asset in the group, and she's in griffon rider at the moment - a class not exactly known for high strength cap. Kelli's a general right now for pavise.

Yeah, I'll include a list of all the avatars' active skills, forged weapons, and class changes (if I remember them) at the end of the run.

That reminds me, if you have no objections, I'm going to forge Kelli either a silver lance called "Freddy Bear", a Shockstick called "Anacybele", or both. (Or you could give me a different forge idea if you have one.)

わらんよ、あの奴。 何もわからないくせいに、「わあ!私のマイユニットが強い!」って。

まぁ、どうでもいい。

おい、ボロン・・・レイとベリンダは、今何のクラスだ?

Chapter 16

​Erin: That … is … just about the most amazing tree I've ever seen!

Kelli: Um, I agree that it's really nice and all, but why are you getting emotional?

Loki: Are you a tree hugger or something?

Rey: Why don't you ask that to the Valmese soldiers all around this place?

This chapter lets me deploy 14 units, so I put Raven in the extra spot. I start off by pairing Chrom with Erin, Rey with Belinda, Silver and Silvia, Loki and Hjordis, Mira with other Robin, Jamie with Kelli, and Robin with Raven. Robin, Jamie, and their partners are on the right, so they take care of stuff there. Jamie and Robin both take out stuff easily. Erin takes Chrom and flies over to take out a thief on the left. She also gets a level up with everything but strength. Belinda also stays on the left, taking out a fighter. Galeforce activates and I let Rey take out the warrior, which he does with Belinda's assistance. Mira ends up going right, using a bronze bow and ignis crit to take out a warrior. Silvia and Loki go down the middle, and Loki+Hjordis kill a hero.

Mira takes some heavy damage from a silver sword, and Belinda protects Rey from a 0 damage hit. Rey also stabs a hero in the back. Bows cannot withstand the Loki, and Silvia and Silver take out a falcon knight together. Belinda REALLY likes to protect Rey from things that do no damage. Even Rey is better at getting resistance than Hjordis.

Erin chases down a thief and thunderbolts it. Belinda kills the bow knight (with Rey dual attacking) and then Belinda stands in the range of a pegasus knight to draw it down. Robin kills the hero that stabbed Mira and I let other Robin kill a fighter and reach level 5. Hjordis and Loki switch so that she's in the lead. She activates Luna, and Loki finishes off the warrior. Silvia kills a fighter. Siblings can also dual attack. Jamie moves up and lets Kelli take the lead to kill a warrior. On the EP, people dodge, tank, or get dual guarded from stuff well. (Even Hjordis dodges a 70 something hit with a bow.) Everyone comes out unscathed.

Chrom is good at dual attacking, which is nice because that's like the only way he can get EXP. Erin kills an archer. Jamie takes out a pegasus knight. Robin goes to stand on an event tile and gets EXP. I think enemy reinforcements should start popping up, so I should wait for those. Hjordis and Mira join Robin, while Silver heals Mira. A falcon knight attacks Jamie, but he takes no damage from it. Kelli goes onto the other event tile. Belinda and Rey move towards Cervantes and draw out a fighter. Loki is good at protecting Hjordis from her weaknesses (like tomes and bows).

Hjordis takes out a hero with a luna shot and gains A axes. Mira weakens a warrior while Robin takes out another one (with Raven helping out). Kelli takes out a warrior. (Also, her hair blends kind of well with her armor.) Silver heals Erin and she moves down to where the battle is taking place. Enemies suicide on people on the EP. Mira crit-kills a falcon knight on the following phase. Loki kills another fighter and Erin thunders a falcon knight. Jamie kills a tomahawk hero. Generals are apparently fast moving? Hjordis returns the favor and protects Loki from a bow knight. Wow, all the bow knights go after Loki. Mira runs over and kills one of them, with other Robin assisting. Silvia swoops down and kills a fighter. Robin, Erin, and Loki all do the same and clear the map. Once that's done, I let Rey take the boss kill.

Chapter 16

​Erin: That … is … just about the most amazing tree I've ever seen!

Kelli: Um, I agree that it's really nice and all, but why are you getting emotional?

Loki: Are you a tree hugger or something?

Rey: Why don't you ask that to the Valmese soldiers all around this place?

No Yggdrasil, no dice! Huehuehue

Bows cannot withstand the Loki

Better believe it!

Belinda REALLY likes to protect Rey from things that do no damage. Even Rey is better at getting resistance than Hjordis.

harrrrr. Bindi gettin' all mad at wind and Rey getting more res.

"Silvia swoops down and kills a fighter."

b-but Sangyul, swooping is bad!

(Also, orz - Mira's def [sorry!], and wow, lot of death. YAY~)

Chapter 17

Hjordis: … This is their impenetrable fortress?

Jamie: Well. I'm not impressed.

Silvia: I know! I don't see what's so threatening about Valm, we haven't run into any problems at all …

Belinda: You know what would impress me? BACON~

Luka got the extra spot in this chapter to get treasure chests.

Updating avatar run at 4:30 am is a bad idea, because I forgot that Belinda had already reclassed out of dark flier and paired Rey with Erin by mistake. Whoops! Belinda steals him back from Erin, though, and stabs the hero across from her. Silvia pairs up with Luka and takes out the archer. Rey takes the lead and stabs a hero with Luna. Belinda dual attacks for him. While that's going on in the right, Chrom, Robin, Jamie, and other Robin charge the middle. Kelli pairs up with Mira, who kills a hero with Ignis (although taking a counterattack). Loki and Hjordis pair up and kill the troubadour. Silver heals Mira.

Things kill themselves on Mira on the EP, and she breaks her sword. Erin can hold her own even without a partner. BUT SHE STILL WON'T GET HP. :| Loki laughs at the face of arrows, and Jamie gets hit with a 34% axe strike (for 1 damage) and other Robin dual attacks. Silvia hates snipers. Valkyries suicide on Jamie instead of Robin? On the player phase, Robin kills a sniper with Chrom's assistance and gets an interesting level up. Rey moves up and lets Belinda take lead. Silvia flies up farther than the rest of the people on her side. Other Robin takes the lead. Hjrodis kills a war monk with a critical hit. Silver heals Mira, who advances. Silvia, Luka, and Erin kill things on the EP. Mira can dodge and Kelli can stab snipers. I wish Mira's speed and skill would switch. Rexcalibur sucks.

Other Robin advances and kills a hero. Robin kills the war monk that he can reach with a crit. Mira switches to a sword and kills the sniper. Kelli, again, hates snipers and gained C lances. Silvia goes into the treasure room to draw out enemies, while Erin and Belinda+Rey move to rejoin the others. Loki and Hjordis plug up the back and intercept a hero. Mira got hit with a hammer at 24% hit. Silvia cleans out the room. She also activates Astra on a war monk. Silver heals Mira and I let Kelli kill the sniper. Loki and Hjordis fly over to a hero, and I have Loki kill him (with Hjordis' help). Robin and other Robin move up. Luka starts raiding chests. Belinda gets the event tile.

Loki crit-kills a hero and levels up. Silver heals Erin. I let Mira take the lead. Loki draws in two troubadours. Say'ri reminds me that reinforcements exist. Silver snags a rescue staff and heals Jamie. Luka and Silvia start heading towards the other chests. Belinda plugs up the throne room entrance while Robin stands across from her and Jamie rallies them. Loki kills the rexcalibur troubadour. Enemies suicide on Belinda. Even when enemies tink Belinda, Rey hates it when they do. (Also protective against 0% hits.) Belinda gets a good level up. Valkyrie randomly suicides on Erin, but she got HP at least. Belinda kills everything except one valkyrie, which I let Rey get on the player phase (he gets a good level up.) Silver rescues his sister over. She gets a thief kill.

Hjordis and Loki fly towards the center of the map to intercept reinforcements, as do Jamie and Mira. Luka is still grabbing chests. Reinforcements pop up. One of them suicides on Mira and she gets a level up with everything but res. Loki laughs at arrows again. Silver finds a Roy's Blade, Luka gets the last treasure chest, other Robin, Hjordis, and Kelli kill the reinforcements (Kelli capped strength), and Robin kills the boss.

Edited by Sangyul

Hahahahahahaha.

Updating avatar run at 4:30 am is a bad idea, because I forgot that Belinda had already reclassed out of dark flier and paired Rey with Erin by mistake. Whoops! Belinda steals him back from Erin, though, and stabs the hero across from her.

...why 4:30 AM? xD

Silvia: I know! I don't see what's so threatening about Valm, we haven't run into any problems at all …

*excuse me while I giggle madly*

Yeah, I'll include a list of all the avatars' active skills, forged weapons, and class changes (if I remember them) at the end of the run.

That reminds me, if you have no objections, I'm going to forge Kelli either a silver lance called "Freddy Bear", a Shockstick called "Anacybele", or both. (Or you could give me a different forge idea if you have one.)

Ah, mkay.

And "Freddy Bear" is just hilarious yet perfect, go for it. XD

Belinda has her priorities right.

...why 4:30 AM? xD

Because I have a highly fucked up sleep schedule and wanted to get the next chapter out before I went to bed XD

This is a pretty big update, so I'm going to spoiler the actual descriptions of chapter events so I can fit stuff without making the post too long.

Chapter 18

Say'ri: W-what? Y-you want us to go to the volcano?!

Mira: Yeah, we have a strategy that we're certain will work.

Kelli: Trust us, it'll be fine.

Sayri: Lord Chrom … s-surely your tactician isn't sane right now?

Robin: Frederick, you're out of the circle. Say'ri, you're in the circle effective now.

Silver: Robin!

The circle returns!

Because this chapter only has 13 spaces but treasure chests, I decide to have Jamie sit out of this one. Rey, Belinda, Erin, and other Robin are on the left. Loki, Hjordis, Robin, and Silvia are in the center along with Chrom. Kelli, Silver, Mira, and Luka are on the right. Belinda runs down and kills the swordmaster blocking the path (Rey gets in a dual strike and levels up). Galeforce activates and Belinda runs down to her max range, and I switch to Rey so he can kill a swordmaster. Erin flies down and kills a griffon knight. Silvia flies down and kills a paladin. Loki kills the sword master in front of her. Chrom tries to stay out of range of everything. Mira stabs a warrior in the face with a sword, but doesn't kill it. Luka drags Kelli over to a sage (and switching her weapon to javelin).

Other Robin protects Erin from a warrior and dual attacks with her. The warrior Mira didn't finish goes for Kelli, who dodges it. Lokigets protected from a warrior and he and Hjordis kill it together. A bolganone sage tried to fry Rey and fails. He also tanks a silver axe. a paladin tries to stab Erin and misses, and other Robin gets in some attacking. Mira gets hit by a griffon rider but finishes him off. Chrom runs towards an event tile. Silvia flies down and lets Robin take the lead on a killer lance paladin. Hjordis flies over and kills a sage in one hit. Other Robin kills the bolganone sage with his last two charges of arcfire. Rey lets Belinda kill a warrior, and then she moves down to let Rey kill a swordmaster. Kelli one-shots a sage, while Mira and Silver separate so he can heal her.

Rey dodges a tomahawk but gets hit by rexcalibur. Other Robin kills a griffon rider. Mira ignis-crit-kills a griffon rider and levels up. Chrom gets the event tile. Silver heals Mira, and she moves down to exactly 1RKO a paladin using her steel sword. Kelli moves to the space right in front of her, switches Mira's equipment so she has a bow, then kills a griffon rider with a javelin. (Luka finishes off the griffon with a dual strike). Silvia kills the rexcalibur sage with astra. Erin kills a griffon rider. Hjordis axes a solitary swordmaster with Luna. Belinda kills the tomahawk warrior, and Rey kills a paladin. He also got an interesting level up. I also just noticed he has capped strength.

Luka protects Kelli from a warrior's silver axe. Rey and Belinda dual attack a swordmaster and pick up an armorslayer. Kelli guards Mira from rexcalibur, and Erin one-sots a griffon rider. Chrom runs down towards the other. Luka starts raiding chests. Silvia kills a warrior, as does Belinda (and Rey), she then one-shots a sage and goes into Yen'fay's range. I decide to wait until fighting him so that Luka can get all the chests. Silver rescues Luka to the other side of the map, and he grabs a chest. I transfer Luka over to Loki on the next turn so I can get the other chest in a single turn. Silver heals Kelli and Erin. I then have Silvia take out Yen'fay. WITH ASTRA. (And she gets luck.)

Chrom: Wait, guys … why are we taking this long detour?

Hjordis: The Valmese army will be expecting us if we try to go the way we came.

Loki: Yes, oh exalted one, we'd be walking right into a trap.

Say'ri: The Voice is also undergoing a ritual at Naga's Cradle. She has requested our presence.

Chrom: Huh … I, think I get it …

Robin: For the record, I agree with this plan.

Paralogue 17

Silvia: There are Risen everywhere!

Belinda: Come on, guys, we have to protect her!

​Erin: Why couldn't we just pick her up and move her somewhere safe? It seems like an obvious decision to me!

Jamie: Do you see any place we could hide in this dumb open field?

I basically used in this chapter the same strategy I always use in this chapter. Put everyone in a circle around Tiki and let the enemies suicide into them. Basically, the formation for this chapter was like this:

E H E M E
B E T E S
E 2 E J E
E E R E E

Where H = Hjordis/Loki, M = Mira, B = Belinda/Rey, T = Tiki, S = Silvia/Silver, 2 = other Robin/Erin, J = Jamie/Kelli, R = Robin/Chrom, and E = empty space.

Basically, I just let all the enemies suicide on me. Most of them wanted to break themselves on other Robin, for some reason. Dual attacks are also nice. (I think there were a high number of dual attacks.) I switched other Robin and Erin's leads, other than that just kept pressing "end". (Most of them suicided on Erin too.)

On the last turn, I had Hjordis, Rey, Mira, and Kelli take out the four enemies that were left. Robin intercepted the boss.

Paralogue 9

​Mira: Is that Chrom over there? But … isn't he standing by Silvia?

​Frederick: No, I would know milord's noble visage very well. That man is not Lord Chrom!

Cynthia: Halt, fiend! All those who would impersonate milord Chrom will answer to me!

Mira: … Well, it's quite obvious who she took after …

I start off by pairing Belinda with Rey and having her move towards the boss. Hjordis and Loki are right behind her, taking out a sniper together. Belinda takes out another sniper to make the EP safer for Hjordis. Hopefully one of the two pairs can intercept the boss before he escapes. Chrom+Robin and Silvia+Silver stand right outside of Cynthia's range. Other Robin pairs up with Mira and she stands right behind them. Erin+Kelli and Jamie stand behind them.

The boss manages to turn one of the other units red, darn it. Mira tanks some EP hits (and got hit by a silver bow but got a good level up). Silvia gets in a few good kills as well, taking out snipers who'd rather go after her than someone who can't counter??? Erin protects Jamie from a hero and he finishes it off with an Ignis crit. Erin gets hit with an arrow but dodges an axe. Belinda takes 0 damage from arrows. Snipers prefer to attack Belinda over Hjordis? Loki helps Hjordis kill stuff.

Cynthia flies over and Chrom recruits her, then I have Robin take the lead to kill a warrior. Cynthia pairs up with Jamie and they take out a sage together. Silver heals Erin, who flies over to an event tile and lets Kelli kill a sniper with javelins. Mira kills a warrior with other Robin's help. Belinda kills the other unit that the boss had reverted, and then Rey kills the boss (with Belinda's assistance). Hjordis flies away from arrows, lets Loki take the lead, and he kills a hero with her help. Snipers go after Rey, and Belinda protects him from one. Silver heals Mira, Robin stabs a war cleric, Loki kills a warrior, and Belinda takes out a sniper. She then moves Rey onto an event tile, and he lets the remaining two enemies suicide on him.

Paralogue 5

Owain: I am a warrior of justice, come from the future to right the wrongs of our past! Fear me, evildoers, for I am Owain!

Lissa: Does that guy have rocks in his head?

Belinda: He's still not foooooood … I need fooooood!

I start off by having Silver rescue Owain. Chrom recruits him, then the two hide in a corner together. Robin pairs up with Erin and kills the assassin by the starting point. Mira pairs up with Kelli and the two of them run down to the house in the south part of the map. Belinda pairs up with Rey and kills a brigand, then lets Rey with a short spear take the lead and stand in front of the sage's house. Loki and Hjordis fly into the center of the map, while Silvia pairs up with Silver and Jamie and other Robin move down.

Enemies suicide on the EP, these guys aren't really challenging, Owain's level is not hard. I switch Silver and Silvia and have them fly towards the action. Rey stands on an event tile and tanks the incoming enemies. Robin talks to a sage and gets an elixir. Other Robin kills the assassin in the bottom part of the map. Mira switches to a bow and talks to the sage. Loki and Hjordis fly down to the bottom left house and end up on an event tile. Two sages take a hit on the EP, which sucks, but at least they live.

Rey and Belinda continue to do stuff up on the top of the map. Robin gets to do stuff as well. Belinda kills a wyvern lord and moves towards the boss. Jamie kills the warrior trapping Mira into the house. She runs over to the bandit harassing the other sage, and has Kelli kill it for a level up. Hjordis talks to the sage. Silvia and Silver move down. Rey kills a dark mage.

On the EP, a brigand kills itself on Rey, and all but one enemy tries to attack him. On the player phase, Hjordis kills a warrior, Belinda kills the boss, Rey takes out another dark mage, and Erin kills the last enemy.

Paralogue 11

Henry: Yaaaay! Cherche and I have a son! That was quick! Cherche, let's make another!

Gerome: Unhand me, you buffoon!

​Silvia: Henry … Henry, I don't think children work that way …

Chrom recruits Gerome. Kelli then pairs up with him so she can get to the other side of the map without taking bridges. Loki and Hjordis pair up and fly into the middle of the map, into the lower left side sky. Mira pairs up with Erin and they fly towards the bridge on the left. Robin and Silvia pair up and they hang out in the sky, closer to the middle island. Other Robin and Jamie head down the middle bridge, while Silver uses his rescue staff to bring the villagers to the starting point.

Jamie draws in some enemy fire, but at least his defense is pretty high and he withstands it? Loki and Hjordis kill a wyvern lord together, while Silvia is able to take out two wyvern lords with her magic. Chrom pairs up with Silver and hands him a physic staff, so he can heal from a distance. Gerome flies to his maximum range and lets Kelli take the lead to draw stuff in. Mira takes out a warrior while Loki and Hjordis help kill a sniper that has like 80 something hit. Other Robin kills a sniper with his magic (and Jamie) and Belinda kills the other sniper. Rey then kills the wyvern lord with a spear. Silvia flies over and takes out a silver axe wyvern lord with Robin dual attacking.

The other warrior targets Hjordis on the EP instead of Mira/Erin. Other Robin is decent at dodging and gets a good level up. Kelli dodges a heavy hitting tomahawk and 1HKOs a swordmaster she couldn't double. Silver continues to rescue the villagers. Kelli dodges a tomahawk again and kills the warrior. Mira lands on an event tile. Loki and Hjordis hang around in midair. Belinda and Rey head over to Gerome and Kelli's side of the map. Silvia kills a reinforcement wyvern lord while Belinda hangs around on the bridge. Hjordis kills a wyvern lord with a spear. Mira and other Robin hold their ground, letting the enemies come to them. I have Gerome take the lead on an enemy-free area, so that he can move Kelli farther ahead. Silver starts advancing.

Mira kills a wyvern lord that attacks her on the EP, but gets hit with one that has a high-hit tomahawk. Belinda takes a spear to the face. Silver heals Mira using physic staff. Kelli stands on an event tile and prepares to draw in enemies. Belinda breaks an iron sword on a wyvern lord and other Robin attempts to tank arrows. Loki kills a sniper. Erin takes the lead from Mira and kills a swordmaster (Mira reaches level 10 by dual attacking). Robin finishes off the wyvern lord that Belinda didn't kill. Erin is better at tanking hits than Mira and other Robin draws in hits. Kelli is good at dodging tomahawks that hurt a lot and 1HKOing swordmasters.

Silver heals Erin and Loki kills a wyvern lord with vengeance and Hjordis' help. (Also gets a super level up.) Jamie finishes off the sniper that other Robin broke his tome on and Belinda throws a short spear at a wyvern lord with Rey helping her get the kill. All the other enemies are on Kelli's half of the map, so I let the remaining enemies suicide on her during the EP.

Character stats coming in a bit.

Edited by Sangyul

Once again, dialogue is AMAZING. yay snarky Mira and haha, Belinda is hungry! And Silvia, you need to teach Henry properly!

Wow, you really booked it through the chapters oAo! that's awesome!