Awakening Avatar Run

Awakening Avatar Run Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who were your favorite avatars to read about this run?

2. 2. Who do you feel should be MVP of this run?

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...is that even relevant at this point?

I basically used in this chapter the same strategy I always use in this chapter. Put everyone in a circle around Tiki and let the enemies suicide into them. Basically, the formation for this chapter was like this:

E H E M E
B E T E S
E 2 E J E
E E R E E
Where H = Hjordis/Loki, M = Mira, B = Belinda/Rey, T = Tiki, S = Silvia/Silver, 2 = other Robin/Erin, J = Jamie/Kelli, R = Robin/Chrom, and E = empty space.

Boron, you could have moved Tiki with a rescue staff via moving someone below where the staff user is and Tiki will instead be rescue staved to the side.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I feel the rescue staff formation's more relevant on lunatic where you have less competent-enough units to wall properly

whereas this formation allows more people to get exp

there's no one way to do a chapter, even if it's just walling

Edited by Thor Odinson

Feed her what? The blood of her enemies?

Oh yes! *Hands Belinda an arm* nom nom nom nom! PENANCE!

Um, does it matter? :/

No.*shoves a sock in Ana's mouth* And that is all you will say on the matter. /folds arms

Oh right, that reminds me that I have to do a stats update.

Also, because I'm hoping to have everyone in their final classes by the time Plegia rolls around, I'll probably be doing some extra grinding for people who are a little behind after Valm.

Unit     Level    HP   ST   MG   SK   SP   LC   DF   RS
Chrom    18.94    80   44   08   41   42   46   39   20
Robin    10.27    80   41   34   34   42   42   35   26
Silvia   11.46    65   33   35   37   46   42   26   28
Rey      01.48    74   41   34   38   42   21   37   24
Belinda  01.00    74   32   36   37   40   48   25   26
Erin     01.04    57   32   34   38   40   28   31   23
Hjordis  10.39    79   44   21   40   37   35   36   08
Loki     10.26    80   35   29   45   45   29   31   23
Kelli    01.00    65   42   31   43   40   31   23   24
Mira     02.60    70   39   41   42   38   32   26   16
Jamie    01.02    74   46   26   42   35   23   33   17
Silver   06.36    70   30   48   29   40   44   31   32
O. Robin 01.00    66   29   27   38   49   29   32   17

Mira is a bride right now (and will go through mage+sage for tomefaire), Belinda is a valkyrie, Rey is a dread fighter, Kelli is a falcon knight, other Robin went through myrmidon and is in swordmaster (and will go war monk for renewal), Jamie is a wyvern lord, and Erin is a griffon rider. Everyone else is either in their final class (Silver) or one step away from it.

Luna, Luka, and Raven are also hanging around, but I don't feel like updating their stats since they're like guest appearances at this point.

EDIT: Loki's stat box was unaligned with the others initially. Curse you, trickster! :P:

Edited by Sangyul

EDIT: Loki's stat box was unaligned with the others initially. Curse you, trickster! :P:

tumblr_m129zedb6S1r5v7j9.gif

Yay HP cap! The downside to Loki's finishing class is the caps. Wheeeh. But him using Rescues is the fucken bomb.

No.*shoves a sock in Ana's mouth* And that is all you will say on the matter. /folds arms

Mmmphmph! *spits out sock* Hey. xP

Kelli's defenses suck lol. But that's to be expected, she's always been like that for me too. :P

Chapter 19

Erin: Conqueror Walhart! Tear down your wall!

Rey: Stop that.

Kelli: Wall? I don't see a wall anywhere here.

Loki: Fancy that. *innocent smile*

I decide to deploy the main team in this chapter (and Chrom gets left without a partner). Robin and Mira pair up and head down the center. Mira kills an enemy but levels up only luck. Erin and Kelli team up against a paladin (which was nice because Erin has shitty strength). Kelli lands on an event tile and gets a Towering Bow. On the left, Loki and Hjordis team up and fly onto an event tile. Jamie and other Robin (also on the same side), kill an armor knight. Silver and Silvia are on the right, and Silvia takes out one of the enemies after claiming a fort. Belinda uses elfire on a general, then Rey takes the lead to elfire another general. Chrom sort of stays out of my way.

Jamie fails to kill an armor knight, and because of his low strength with bronze lances things want to suicide on him. Good thing he has other Robin and Ignis to do the trick. (That, and all the enemies are scared of Hjordis and Loki.) Loki and Hjordis do get in two kills. They like dual attacks. Silvia gets most of the kills on her side, her low HP and defense means things want to try to kill her. She says "no" with Astra, though. Kelli dodges a silver axe and kills a great knight. Jamie gets hit by a bow. Ouch. Rey manages to get one kill, with Belinda guarding him from the first hit. (He also has better resistance than Hjordis.) Hjordis likes to protect Loki from everything. Silvia gets hit with a 17% rexcalibur hit??? Kelli and Erin take out some enemies.

On the player phase, I have Erin try to kill one of the paladins closest to the bottom half of the map. She weakens it, but doesn't kill it. I have Robin take the lead and finish it off. Belinda kills one of the wyvern lords on her own, and Rey swords another. Silvia takes out the last. Silver is probably bored. Other Robin runs over to a bow knight and takes it out (with Jamie's help). With the high number of flying things and bow knights on that side of the map, bow wielding things should probably die. Loki kills another bow knight. Chrom continues to stay out of my way.

The general Jamie didn't kill suicides on other Robin. Loki manages to not get hit by the remaining bow knight. Other Robin likes taking out his enemies with ignis. Hjordis also loves dual attacking a lot. Erin's strength is so shitty it's not even funny, but at least she has Kelli and ignis to make up for it. I should give her iron axes at least. Her HP is also improving. (Thing still want to suicide on her though.) On the player phase, Kelli kills the bow knight that Erin couldn't counter on the EP and Mira shoots arrows at a dark knight. Jamie kills the dark knight on his side, while Hjordis kills the bow knight. I have Silver heal Silvia by shuffling partners around.

On turn 4, Robin and Mira park themselves right in front of Walhart. All the enemies around him killed themselves on Robin's sword (and Mira's bow) as did Walhart. The others got in a few kills on the SURPRISE REINFORCEMENTS as well. Rey also hates surprise reinforcements that try to kill Belinda. Mira and Robin level up by weakening Walhart, but don't kill him. (Also, I was happy when Hjordis did not get hit by bolganone.) Hjordis finishes him off next phase (although she got hit this time), and Robin stabs Walhart in the face again.

Chapter 20

Hjordis: It appears Walhart has barricaded himself in his castle.

Belinda: He doesn't want to come out and play anymore.

Silvia: I'm so done with this. LET'S TEAR DOWN HIS WALLS.

Silver: Silvia … what has gotten into you …?

Deployed Luka on this chapter to get the chests. Chrom pairs up with Robin in this chapter since I have an extra person. Along with Rey+Belinda and Hjordis+Loki, the three of them charge down the middle. Mira and Silver become partners on the right side while Silvia teams up with Luka. Erin and Kelli partner up and try to kill a general blocking the left hallway (and succeed) while other Robin and Jamie weaken the other one. Kelli takes the lead and throws javelins at a warrior, which Erin helped to kill. Belinda takes out a sage with Rey's assistance, and Rey takes out a rexcalibur sage a bit further up. Hjordis takes out one of the heroes by the center walkway, while Robin kills a sage on the other side. Silvia kills one of the generals blocking the entrance while Mira shoots arrows at the other.

On the EP, Cervantes throws a tomahawk at Hjordis and things suicide on Kelli. Apparently generals just want to throw tomahawks at Hjordis? Rey kills a hero and Hjordis axes a warrior or two. Kelli narrowly avoids getting nailed by an arrow. The entire side of Kelli's map within her reach kills themselves on her. Good thing I gave her a short spear.

Mira moves up and kills an enemy the next phase. Silvia flies up and takes out a hero (with Luka dual attacking). Belinda doubles back and kills a generic general while Rey gets a sniper in the corner. Hjordis gets her REVENGE on Cervantes for doing 4 damage to her with a forged tomahawk by weakening him to 8 HP. Robin moves up as far as he can to draw in other enemies. Jamie moves up and Erin takes the lead. Enemies suicide on Robin on the EP. Silvia kills a rexcalibur sage. Hjordis gets hit with a longbow. Cervantes suicides on Rey, who had his attack on Rey denied by Belinda.

The people on the sides of the corridors continue to move up. Hjordis takes out her RAGE on the sniper that hit her. Robin stabs another longbow sniper. Rey and Belinda move up. Enemy generals decide to suicide on Robin because he's the only one in their reach or something. Chrom levels up. Robin's levels are kinda lol because he maxed out most of his tats. Chrom got magic. Excellus exists, apparently. Erin takes out a warrior with Kelli's help. Loki takes out a generic rexcalibur sage, while Rey stabs Excellus with a sword. Other Robin takes out a sage and Erin whacks a general with double ignis. Silvia kills the general outside the first treasure room. Kelli gets the lower event tile once her side of the map is cleared.

Silver begins advancing towards the other side of the map. Silvia kills the thief and claims a spirit dust (and gets Galeforce plus a good level up, which saves me a turn or so). Luka gets the Beaststone+ chest. I have everyone linger outside of Walhart's range to draw out the enemies around him. Silver actually gets a kill. Luka continues moving towards the chests on the other half of the map after Silver rescued him. Loki kills a war monk. The reinforcements are here. Mira and other Robin start running to the left, and Rey and Belinda to the right to intercept these reinforcements. Robin stays in the center, as do Loki+Hjordis and Erin+Kelli.

Belinda takes out a sage, letting Rey get the two generals. Chrom stands in Walhart's range on an event tile. Mira and Silver take out a warrior. Erin and Kelli kill the sages, making the area safe for Hjordis, who takes out an armor knight with Loki. Enemy phase has enemies suicide on people.

I clean up the leftover enemies (minus one), get the last chest, and have Robin fight Walhart. Chrom for some reason does not feel like dual attacking, so it takes an extra turn. But Robin does stab him in the face next turn. That's the end of that.

BONUS DIALOGUE:

​Chrom: So … now we must --

Silvia: NO! IGNORE THIS SCENE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN YET!

Chrom: W-wait, what are you doing?!

Mira: Chrom, you forgot an important part of our journey, BEFORE any of this happens!

Loki: Yes, so impatient, exalt.

​Chrom: … I'm confused.

Edited by Sangyul

Erin: Conqueror Walhart! Tear down your wall!

Rey: Stop that.

Kelli: Wall? I don't see a wall anywhere here.

Loki: Fancy that. *innocent smile*

Oh man, this is hilarious. Theres a pretty gr9 mythology joke there. Can you see it?

Chrom: So … now we must --

Silvia: NO! IGNORE THIS SCENE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN YET!

Chrom: W-wait, what are you doing?!

Mira: Chrom, you forgot an important part of our journey, BEFORE any of this happens!

Loki: Yes, so impatient, exalt.

Chrom: … I'm confused.

Pahahahahah!

Loki is laughing at arrows again i see.

Oh yes! *Hands Belinda an arm* nom nom nom nom! PENANCE!

you might've needed to put socks in both of their mouths, but it looks like all went well in the end

Also, because I'm hoping to have everyone in their final classes by the time Plegia rolls around, I'll probably be doing some extra grinding for people who are a little behind after Valm.

Chrom    18.94    80   44   08   41   42   46   39   20
Robin    10.27    80   41   34   34   42   42   35   26
Silvia   11.46    65   33   35   37   46   42   26   28
Rey      01.48    74   41   34   38   42   21   37   24
Belinda  01.00    74   32   36   37   40   48   25   26
Erin     01.04    57   32   34   38   40   28   31   23
Hjordis  10.39    79   44   21   40   37   35   36   08
Loki     10.26    80   35   29   45   45   29   31   23
Kelli    01.00    65   42   31   43   40   31   23   24
Mira     02.60    70   39   41   42   38   32   26   16
Jamie    01.02    74   46   26   42   35   23   33   17
Silver   06.36    70   30   48   29   40   44   31   32
O. Robin 01.00    66   29   27   38   49   29   32   17

Mira is a bride right now (and will go through mage+sage for tomefaire), Belinda is a valkyrie, Rey is a dread fighter, Kelli is a falcon knight, other Robin went through myrmidon and is in swordmaster (and will go war monk for renewal), Jamie is a wyvern lord, and Erin is a griffon rider. Everyone else is either in their final class (Silver) or one step away from it.

Luna, Luka, and Raven are also hanging around, but I don't feel like updating their stats since they're like guest appearances at this point.

Oh, cool! I actually LIKE the Bride class It's nice to see that Mira is no longer worst in Speed... and wow, she's no longer worst in defense, yay!

Dialogue was hilarious as always xD Was there a paralogue missing and that's why this hasn't all happened yet?

Paralogue 10

Kelli: Cordelia, that girl over there is heading straight for the enemy!

Cordelia: Oh, wait! You there! You're running towards a troop of soldiers!

​Severa: Stupid Holland … why'd he have to listen to that creep …!

I like to imagine that Severa was recruited after the Shepherds returned to Port Ferox, where they would've headed SOUTH and landed on Severa's island on their way back to Ylisstol. Also, because this chapter has chests and doors, I decided to let Erin sit this one out. Mira also class changed into a mage, so I can begin trying to get tomefaire.

To start off, Loki and Hjordis pair up and fly towards Severa, to keep the path clear ahead for her. (With movement, Hjordis also lands on the event tile I never get most of the time.) Chrom pairs up with other Robin and they also run towards Severa (but fall one space short of talking to her). Mira takes Silvia as a buddy and the two of them stand in the range of the two warriors up front. Rey and Belinda are diagonal from them. Silver pairs up with Kelli, who flies over next to Mira and Belinda then rallies them. Robin teams up with Jamie and Luka is sort of on his own.

Mira kills the two warriors with little issue (although the killer axe warrior had 1% crit on her, lol). Chrom talks to Severa and stands next to her, letting other Robin take the lead. Loki and Hjordis run ahead of them. Mira gets in the assassin's range, while the others surround her. She gets hit, but counters with an ignis hit with enough HP to spare. Mira and Silvia continue to advance up, Kelli continues to rally people, and Silver healed Mira. Belinda stands next to Mira to give her more help. Hjordis and Loki take out a warrior together. Other Robin stands in front of Severa.

On the EP, Mira manages to take several of the enemies attacking her with ease. Hjordis and Loki get in a kill on the other warrior. Hjordis gets hit by a bolganone sage. Mira continues to kill enemies, sometimes with Silvia's help and other times without. Hjordis and Loki have enough movement to reach everyone else on the next turn, and they take out a warrior because they can (with Loki in the lead). Robin uses a sword to kill a sage, with Silver getting in a shot. Mira kills an assassin. Rey gets the other. Kelli draws in two rexcalibur spells on the EP, but gets hit by neither.

The path is crowded with enemies now. Mira heads to the left to take care of stuff there. Robin takes out a sage by the door to Holland's room, while Hjordis one-shots a rexcalibur mage and Kelli gets the other. Belinda kills the trickster with a crit, then moves out of the way. Mira and Silvia take out an assassin, then Mira takes out the warrior on her own. Silver heals Hjordis, then sends her to deal with the enemies blocking the corridor to Holland on her own. Luka unlocks the door to Holland's room. Other Robin heads towards Mira and Silvia.

Everything on the right kills itself on Hjordis and it is hilarious to watch. It was also awesome when she got a point of resistance. Mira killed a trickster. Luka gets the levin sword chest. Mira kills the assassin with Silvia's help. Other Robin rescues Luka over. Silver heals Mira and she goes to provoke an assassin by standing at the edge of his range. Other Robin breaks his last use of rescue because I can. The enemy suicides on Mira. Severa talks to Holland.

The next turn has Severa picking up a rift door. Luka gets the bullion chest. Mira attacks the levin sword trickster. Silver heals her again. Everyone else moves down to get out of the range of the reinforcements. Kelli narrowly dodges a silver bow. Mira hits level 10. Hjordis reaches level 15 and lancebreaker. SHE ALSO GETS ANOTHER POINT OF RESISTANCE. I think this is her first time getting double digit resistance? Regardless, she's going to class change to wyvern rider now. Other Robin gets in a kill. Silver heals Mira and she promotes to sage. Jamie one-shots a sage and Belinda breaks a warrior's legs.

Once most of the enemies have been cleared out, I decide to give the last three kills (boss and two warriors) to Loki. Takes him two turns to reach the boss, but it worked out anyway.

Not doing a full stat table now, but

Hjordis  15.21    80   44   21   45   38   39   39   10

Let us behold the glorious day when Hjordis's resistance finally broke the double digit barrier. She also gets to keep it as a wyvern rider.

Chrom: Wait … what on -- when did all of you change outfits so fast?
Loki: Fast? Exalt, your memory is failing you.
Hjordis: It is almost as if you are the one with amnesia.
​Mira: Oh, just ignore them, Chrom. Changing outfits is as simple as this. *raises arms, spins once, and changes into a dark flier outfit*
​Chrom: I … I -- I can't … *faints*
Lucina: Father!
Silver: … You know, I almost feel bad about how much we're trolling him.

Chapter 21

Validar: Give me the Emblem right now!
Kelli: We'll never let you have it, fiend!
Erin: Run away run away everyone run away!
Robin: You don't have to say it more than once …

So yeah, everyone is in their final classes at this point. Yay and stuff. This is also the last chapter with chests, so I deploy Luka in this chapter as well. Loki with rescue staves go!

Other Robin and Luka pair up and open the nearest door. Jamie and Erin move as far west as they can, while Silver pairs up with Silvia (who kills a swordmaster). Belinda pairs up with Rey and crit-kills a warrior. Silvia moves down and lets Silver kill a sorcerer (he missed a 90% displayed hit, WTF Silver, then made it up with a crit.) Belinda advances and Rey kills an assassin in the way. Hjordis and Loki fly over to outside the second treasure room. Chrom pairs up with Kelli and Robin with Mira. They move down as far as they can go.

Mire sorcerers miss on the EP. A swordmaster and two warriors kill themselves on Silver. A sorcerer suicides on Rey. Luka gets the first treasure chest, while Erin kills the sorcerer in that room and then moves down. Silvia and SIlver move in front of them, while Kelli and Mira hug the left wall and move farther down from everyone else. Loki rescues Luka over to the room he is in front of. Belinda stands next to Mira and blocks off the corridor. An enemy kills itself on Kelli. An assassin misses Kelli. Belinda kills a sorcerer and doges another.

Luka gets the secret book, then Loki rescues him back to the others. Silver attacks a sorcerer and gets hit at 17%? Erin moves down and helps Jamie kill an assassin. Kelli kills a warrior, and Robin gets another. Belinda kills the assassin that tried to attack Kelli, then let Silver switch partners to heal Silvia. Rey gets Belinda back, though. Dodges on EP happen, and Chrom protects Kelli from an arrow. Robin gets hit by a killer bow, but he shrugs it off and Mira helps him finish the guy who hit him. Loki advances and switches with Hjordis, with Luka after them. Silver heals Robin, and Kelli flies up Luka and switches partners to get other Robin. Rey torches a warrior with a tomahawk. Erin kills an assassin and Jamie a warrior. Mira gets a sorcerer blocking the entrance. On the EP, Rey gets in a kill.

Mira flies down on the next phase and crit-kills a sorcerer. Loki rescues Luka over to the third treasure room, but he still fell short of reaching it. Silver heals Rey. Kelli moves down. Enemies decide to kill themselves on Jamie and Erin on the EP. Luka gets the chest, while Hjordis takes the lead and waits for some of the reinforcements to suicide on her the next EP. Silvia kills a sorcerer with astra and Silver heals Jamie. Erin attacks a sorcerer on then moves to the left side of the map. Belinda kills a swordmaster while Mira gets an event tile. Nothing very interesting happens on the EP except Hjordis getting a kill.

Loki rescues Luka over to the last room, and he opens the door. Other Robin prepares to get all the enemies that didn't reach Hjordis on the last turn. Jamie kills a mire sorcerer with Erin's assistance and Silvia killed a sorcerer with Silver. More reinforcements showing up means that other Robin got a lot more kills than I had expected. Luka gets the last chest. Loki gets in a kill on the sorcerer with Hjordis dual attacking. Because of enemy range, other Robin leaves one enemy standing. The boss suicides on Robin, who ended up in his range.

Chapter 22

Lucina: Where is he? WHERE IS ROBIN!?
Silvia: Who's Robin, Lucina?
Lucina: Don't play dumb with me! I know you're all hiding him!
Jamie: Yeah, you totally got us. He's right here. *pulls out other Robin from behind him, who waves*
Lucina: You know full well who I mean! Now where is he!?
Raven: Lucina, we're not just going to let you kill him, you know. Oh yeah, he also wanted us to tell you that you're in the circle … whatever that means.

Thirteen enemies, thirteen characters (plus Chrom). If everyone can get in a single kill this chapter, that would be awesome.

Rey equips his katana, pairs up with Belinda, and stands at the edge of Equus' range. Hjordis with ISAYTHEENAY takes Loki and stands at the outermost square of Porcus' range. (It's also the range of the valflame valkyrie, welp.) Silvia and Silver pair up and stand next to Hjordis, while Erin and Jamie stand next to Rey. Robin and other Robin pair up with Kelli and Mira and move up.

Porcus suicides on Hjordis, who takes him out with a crit. He also tinked her, to my amusement. Belinda protects Rey from Equus, and he gets a luna crit to kill the guy. Hjordis dodges valflame, yay! The next phase has Erin taking out Bovis with her forged tome, Banjo Kazoo, and Jamie using his forged sword, Peach Octopi, to kill Anguilla (with Erin's help, which he needed. Not forging Soothing Swords again for this run.) Belinda unleashes the power of Moegeddon on Tigris. Loki can only kill Canis reliably, so he uses his iron sword on her. Silvia takes out Draco and Silver kills Mus (although Silvia wanted to get in a shot). Mira stands outside Lepus' range and Kelli outside Simia's. Chrom advances.

Mira kills Lepus with ignis shot. Kelli doesn't double Simia and got hit, but at least Robin can dual attack. She also levels up and gets HP. Loki uses his last shot of rescue on Silver and gets a Shin level. Silver heals Kelli and she lets him pair up with Chrom, because his magic is unreliable to take out Ovis without a dual attack. Aegis is a nice skill. Other Robin uses his new forged tome, …, to kill Gallus. (YES, HIS TOME IS REALLY NAMED …) IGNIS CRIT!

Belinda gets the event tile. Silver heals Robin, who moves up so Chrom can fight Aversa. Mira gets the second event tile. Chrom stabs Aversa in the face with Aether.

Chrom    19.70    80   44   09   41   42   46   40   20
Robin    03.84    80   39   40   37   41   45   33   29
Silvia   02.82    70   35   38   40   44   43   29   25
Rey      02.88    79   39   42   40   42   27   39   27
Belinda  03.39    80   42   42   40   40   48   34   27
Erin     02.64    71   35   44   39   41   42   33   35
Hjordis  01.96    80   50   21   40   36   39   42   10
Loki     04.12    79   33   37   46   47   32   30   28
Kelli    03.00    78   40   39   43   42   39   26   27
Mira     02.40    80   36   46   41   44   44   29   31
Jamie    02.94    77   41   36   44   40   32   38   24
Silver   09.50    73   30   50   30   40   44   31   33
O. Robin 04.44    80   39   39   42   44   44   40   28

Also, at this point, everyone minus Chrom has a personal forged weapon.

Robin: Superior Jolt, Haneul (he also can't use it yet, WTF)

Silvia: Arcthunder, Darkness

Rey: Killing Edge, Rey's Katana; Katarina's Bolt, Elitism Jolt

Belinda: Celica's Gale, Moegeddon; Leif's Blade, Fortuna

Hjordis: Hector's Axe, ISAYTHEENAY; will get a Brave Axe forge soon

Kelli: Silver Lance, Freddy Bear

Mira: Arcthunder, Astrapi

Loki: Will get one eventually once he gets a higher sword rank

Jamie: Soothing Sword, Peach Octopi. Will probably change this to Levin Sword because Levin Swords are his characteristic weapon, which I just remembered.

Erin: Bolganone, Banjo Kazoo

Other Robin: Micaiah's Pyre, …

Silver: Thoron, Light

Luka: Eliwood's Blade, Luka's Saber

Luna: Eirika's Blade, Artemis

Raven: Arcwind, Raven's Gust

Edited by Sangyul