Awakening Avatar Run

Awakening Avatar Run Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who were your favorite avatars to read about this run?

2. 2. Who do you feel should be MVP of this run?

Chrom: Wait … what on -- when did all of you change outfits so fast?
Loki: Fast? Exalt, your memory is failing you.
Hjordis: It is almost as if you are the one with amnesia.
​Mira: Oh, just ignore them, Chrom. Changing outfits is as simple as this. *raises arms, spins once, and changes into a dark flier outfit*
​Chrom: I … I -- I can't … *faints*
Lucina: Father!
Silver: … You know, I almost feel bad about how much we're trolling him.

(don't mind me. Just dying of laughter again.)

And wow, we hit the end game! ...Shoot, and I can't remember. Did you say you were going to show some of the DLCs?

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucina: Where is he? WHERE IS ROBIN!?

Silvia: Who's Robin, Lucina?

Lucina: Don't play dumb with me! I know you're all hiding him!

Jamie: Yeah, you totally got us. He's right here. *pulls out other Robin from behind him, who waves*

Lucina: You know full well who I mean! Now where is he!?

Raven: Lucina, we're not just going to let you kill him, you know. Oh yeah, he also wanted us to tell you that you're in the circle … whatever that means.

Okay I'm not in it for the dialogue anymore, I'm in it for trolling Chrom's bloodline.

Poor Chrom, just doesn't understand magical girl transformations with the power of the moon Second Seals

When you use a second seal or a master seal, you see the promotion animation.

Other people see this:

tumblr_lq8gnfJiu21qge1e3o1_500.gif

And wow, we hit the end game! ...Shoot, and I can't remember. Did you say you were going to show some of the DLCs?

I'm going to do all six paralogue chapters and the Future Past DLC in this run as well. The DLC will come after endgame, but the paralogues will be right before we fight Grima.

Chapter 23

Robin: Chrom, you need a better Plan A.

Chrom: I don't see a problem with it.

​Rey: You don't think there's a big risk in walking right to a guy whom you know can use mind control and wants to kill you?

Chom: Hey, I have confidence that Robin can fight Validar's mind control.

Belinda: Um, Chrom, you are very … silly …

Chrom is very silly indeed.

This chapter gave me 15 spaces so I deployed Luka and Raven as well.

Robin and Chrom pair up and run towards Validar. Silvia pairs up with Silver and takes out a bolganone sorcerer near the starting point. She moves over towards a general, which Silver takes out. Belinda uses the power of MOE to take out a warrior, then Rey takes out another one with his katana. Erin takes Banjo Kazoo and kills a sorcerer above her, then moves to the right to let Jamie take out an assassin with his new forged Levin Sword, Peach Octopi. Other Robin pairs up with Kelli and arcfires a sorcerer. Mira pairs up with Luka and kills an assassin in the corner. Hjordis kills a general and Raven runs to the event tile.

On the EP, Raven weakens a hero while other Robin and Kelli kill another. A warrior also decides to suicide into them. Silver got hit by an axe and he used ignis to get his revenge or something. Silvia protects him from the warrior, thankfully. Other Robin dodges arrows and crits assassins like a boss. Enemies also want to suicide on him for some reason. Rey gets hit by an arrow. On the player phase, Raven gets the event tile and finishes off the hero. Mira moves to the right side of the map, while Hjordis and Loki kill a general. Erin and Jamie also take one out as well, then kill the assassin. Belinda kills a sorcerer with Fortuna and lets Rey take out a general with his katana. Other Robin, Kelli, Silver, and Silvia advance.

Robin stabs Validar in the face with a lightning bolt.

Validar: Gyaa … this is not over! You cannot stop fate!

Chrom: To hell with your fate! We will rewrite a new future, where our bonds to one another prevail --

​Robin: Chrom, YOU'RE IN THE CIRCLE AND YOUR TIME IS UP. *stabs Chrom in the stomach with a Thoron bolt*

​Lucina: Father, no! Why … all I've done … it's useless …

Validar: Heheheh … do you see? You cannot escape fate! With the power of the five gemstones Robin is powerless to resist me and I will summon Grima --

Loki: Oh, you mean this gemstone? *holds up Azure*

Kelli: Hey! You stole my idea! *holds up Sable*

​Rey: Uhh … *he and Belinda hold up Vert*

Jamie: Well. I suppose THIS was useless then! *holds up Argent*

Hjordis: *quietly holds up Gules*

​Mira: So … all of you took a gemstone from the Emblem at some point.

​Luna: I'm kind of amazed no one noticed that all the gemstones went missing off the Emblem …

Robin: Also, I'm not really a dayvig.

Chrom: *gets up off the floor, groaning* Why did you have to punch me in the stomach …

Basilio and Flavia show up, and I move them out of the way. Stuff happens on the EP, including Mira leveling up and Rey dodge-tanking a lot of enemies (and getting in some kills). Other Robin protects Kelli from rexcalibur, which was nice. Silvia gets hit by a sword and she astras him in revenge. Silver protects her from the other hero and takes him out with a dual attack. Erin kills the rexcalibur sorcerer and Jamie runs to an event tile and kills another sorcerer. Kelli one-shots an assassin. Loki and Hjordis take out a warrior, and Silvia gets the other one.

Belinda gets crappy Fauder kill (WITH THE POWER OF MOE) and Rey uses Elitism Jolt to kill the last sorcerer. I lure the general on the EP using Silvia.

Chrom: Thanks to all of you, even if I don't see why Robin had to punch me so hard …

Loki: Because it amused us, of course.

*everyone puts their gemstones back on the Emblem*

​???: Fools … you may have altered the course of destiny, but not its destination.

Erin: Robin, why do you have a twin?

Robin: Because I don't?

???: With the power of all five gemstones, I will summon Grima unto this world!

​Mira: Wait … how did he get the Emblem?!

Hjordis: … We all really suck.

Silvia: Don't just stand there! RUN!

And that's all for now. This was a really dialogue-heavy update.

No worries, I think he had enough resistance at least to survive it!

… Although it definitely would've hurt a lot.

Chrom is the silliest~

The power of moe saves the day! hurray~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Can't wait to see how the next chapters and paralogues will play out~

Poor Chrom, just doesn't understand magical girl transformations with the power of the moon Second Seals

So long as Mira is the Sailor Moon from the Manga, I'm good.

And Mira pointing out the craziness, yes~ (seriously, this dialogue is epic!)

...and for some reason, Serenes isn't letting me quote your answer, Sangyul. >< but thanks for answering!

Chrom is the silliest~

The power of moe saves the day! hurray~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Can't wait to see how the next chapters and paralogues will play out~

Oh gods, this post.

*dies of moe hilarity*

Trolling Chrom you say?

Loki: Because it amused us, of course.

hue

yeah..those Trickster caps....negativeman-55f.pngLoki rescue warps are yes!

MOAR!

Chapter 24

Kelli: Oh, look at the pretty rainbow! It's so romantic here!

Silvia: I see Risen coming towards us.

Rey: … Risen are romantic?

Belinda: Only if we're breaking their legs and stealing all their gold together!

Deployed everyone but Luna again.

I start off by pairing Raven and Luka, who are on the bottom half of the map, and taking out a paladin. Silver and other Robin pair up and follow them, but don't get too far. Mira and Erin pair up, and Erin kills a valkyrie. Mira uses astrapi to kill a wyvern lord. Hjordis and Loki fly out to the center and beat up an enemy. Jamie pairs up with Kelli and they take out a great knight together. Rey and Belinda pair up, but can't reach any enemies. Robin pairs up with Silvia. She uses her forge to take out a paladin, and then lets Robin eliminate a valkyrie.

EP stuff happened, I wasn't 100% paying attention. Mira got hit by a silver lance and she crit-killed the enemy in response. Quite a few enemies kill themselves on Mira trying to kill her. On the player phase, Belinda takes out a wyvern lord with her moe, and then helps Rey take out a great knight. Silvia kills a wyvern lord and inches over to the boss. Loki kills a valkyrie with Hjordis. Other Robin kills a great knight easily, and Raven takes out a valkyrie with Luka. Kelli flies over to an event tile. Mira lets Erin kill two of the three enemies around them. A wyvern lord kills itself on Kelli, and pavise becomes useful.

Robin stands in the range of the last three enemies while Jamie kills the boss. Enemy reinforcements suck. Robin and Silvia take out an enemy, as does Jamie. Erin takes out a wyvern lord, and Loki and Hjordis kill the last paladin.

Chapter 25

Robin: How long has Chrom been talking to his new imaginary friend Naga?

Silver: The entire journey from Mount Prims to here. Wherever "here' is.

Rey: Mount Prism? More like Mount P-RISEN.

Chrom: Naga's not an imaginary friend! She's the divine dragon! And she says Grima is here on Origin Peak.

Silvia: I don't know Chrom … you've said Robin is crazy quite often but none of us can see this "Naga" …

Same team as before, except substituting Luna for Raven.

It wasn't until last map that I realized I forgot to go through hero for Belinda to get sol, so I fought a few skirmishes to do just that. She finished up her stint as a hero in this chapter with the first kill of the chapter, then second sealed back to grandmaster. Chrom kind of hangs back while Hjordis flies over to Belinda with Loki and lets him attempt to take out a general. (She at least dual attacks with him to help out.) Other Robin and Jamie team up and go right. Erin pairs up with Robin and kills a warrior, then lets him move up and take out a warrior together. Silvia and Silver partner up and stand next to Loki. Luka and Luna pair up, while Mira and Kelli do the same. In retrospect, I should've switched those pairs around.

EP has a bunch of mire spammers and some enemies who can reach me. Robin gets hit by a general, but he steals back some of his health with sol. Silvia kills a trickster that attack her with great justice. Mira blocks a levin sword hit on Robin. Sol is an interesting skill. Mira took a pretty heavy swordmaster hit.

Belinda runs up and kills one of the mire sorcerers, then runs onto a fort and takes out a swordmaster with Rey's help. Mira takes Luka as her partner (and passes Kelli to Luna) and kills the levin sword trickster. Loki advances, and Silvia kills a swordmaster with astra. Silver takes out a trickster with ignis and snags his physic. Other Robin and Jamie move up, while Robin kills a sage (with Erin helping) with his personal tome. EP mire spam. Mira gets hit with a 29% or something??? Silver tanks a few generals. Chrom draws in griffon riders.

On the following phase, Loki and Hjordis take out a griffon rider. Silver goes to stand on a fort to heal damage, while Kelli takes out a dark flier. Mira also takes another fort to heal off damage. Chrom runs over to Kelli, while Belinda gets the event tile. Yay mire spam. Robin steals back all of his health and takes a few hits, but does all right. Kelli gets hit by a tomahawk, Loki gets hit by a forged silver axe, but vengeance is a lovely kill, and Hjordis is an awesome pair up buddy. Luna kills one griffon rider with rexcalibur, then Kelli kills the other one (with Luna preventing her from eating a counterattack). Other Robin kills a mire sorcerer with … crit. Erin and Robin take out the other. Belinda gets the final mire sorcerer. Silver heals Loki.

Erin can actually reach Aversa, so I decide to let her get the kill. Banjo Kazoo is a funny name for a tome. Also, Robin apparently hates Aversa.

Edited by Sangyul

Everything is romantic when you do things togetheeeeer~ even mugging risen and taking their gold huehuehue~(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I swear Belinda has the greatest motives.

My motives are best motives! \o/

also yaaaaay Sol get!~

Everything is romantic when you do things togetheeeeer~ even mugging risen and taking their gold huehuehue~(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Are we equating this to doing the dishes now?

Haha, this thread is still gold. Keep up the good work, in the home stretch now!

I still wish I was in on this.

So much.

I hear ya, pal.

Considering that I still have the paralogues and Future Past DLC to go through, do you want me to add your two avatars here as a last minute thing? I could grind them up real fast and introduce them in Gangrel's paralogue.

Awesome.

[spoiler=FLAN]

Name: Flan

Build: Male 1

Face: 4

Hair: 4

Hair Colour: uhhh brown

Voice: 2

+Str, -Res

Final Class: Hero

PRF: Trismegistus (Forged Hector's Axe, +15 CRT, +3 MT)

Other Items: Killer Axe, Killing Edge, Brave Axe, Elixir

Skills: Armsthrift, Sol, Aggressor, Zeal, Gamble

Edited by Polydeuces

Awesome!

Right. My avatar is:

[spoiler=Noburu]

Male

Build: 1

Face: 2

Hair: 3

Hair Color: 10

Voice: 2

Asset: Skl

Flaw: Mag

Final Class: Swordmaster

Skills

Armsthrift

Astra

Swordfaire

Vantage

Wrath

Inventory (if needed)

Tokojin (Forged Killing Edge: 12Mt, 45Crit)

Amatsu

Mystletainn

Anything else you need to know?