Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't able to play a lot yesterday (only beat Brawly) cuz my friends dragged me out but sneak-up is really cool IMO

I have a bunch of other pokemon I've caught but my main team right now is Grovyle and Ralts (male).

I JUST HEARD that you can get the Latis midgame omg so many pokemon I want to use and so few slots ;_;

Sceptile

Gallade

Aggron

Latias

Sharpedo

is what I'm thinking of right now I guess but I'm probably forgetting someone...

also according to Serebii Ho-oh/Lugia are in Sea Mauville but idk when during the game that is.

EDIT: oh apparently the Latis are through some Eon ticket event thing that isn't out yet, boo ;_;

Edited by BBM

wasn't able to play a lot yesterday (only beat Brawly) cuz my friends dragged me out but sneak-up is really cool IMO

I have a bunch of other pokemon I've caught but my main team right now is Grovyle and Ralts (male).

I JUST HEARD that you can get the Latis midgame omg so many pokemon I want to use and so few slots ;_;

Sceptile

Gallade

Aggron

Latias

Sharpedo

is what I'm thinking of right now I guess but I'm probably forgetting someone...

also according to Serebii Ho-oh/Lugia are in Sea Mauville but idk when during the game that is.

EDIT: oh apparently the Latis are through some Eon ticket event thing that isn't out yet, boo ;_;

eh im not too sure the Eon ticket thing is true

Ho-oh and Lugia are after you face off agaisnt Primal Groudon/Kyogre, as are the Regis

Edited by Dandragon

Sceptile

Gallade

Aggron

Latias

Sharpedo

If you want a Gallade anytime soon, you might have to start Super-Training. I wanted one on my team and was looking on Google for info or when and where you could find a Dawn Stone and most account said that you only got one pretty late in the game. So I max the EVs of my Beldum via Super Training and I completed the Gallade Secret Super Training to get a Dawn Stone at Dewford.

Shiny stone is right before Lilycove city. You need cut to get it.

Got a Hydro Pump + Speed Boost Sharpedo for main game. Feels good.

Yeah I heard about that, so Roserade is a go

No word on a Dawn Stone though, so idk if i'll have to do EV training or not

I need to import a Light Ball for my special Pikachu, when I get it...

You don't have to. You get a Light Ball from an item on the floor.

Anyway, team is like in my sig. First one is for AS, around level 50-51 by now in Mossdeep City.

I've been taking forever and been lazy the past two days. My team is Combusken and Metang and I'm at the Trick House right now around level 22. I also have a Cut slave Vigoroth that has somehow reached level 18.

Final team is planned to be Blaziken, Metagross, Roserade, Froslass, Sharpedo, Latias though.

Granite Cave being gone was kind of disappointing, as it the fact you now have to beat Brawly before you can go to Slateport. I liked the sequence breaking where you could actually fight him as the fourth gym leader. You could also get an early Sableye too but now I have to wait for the bike and I prefer Acro anyway. :/