Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's the same as the originals, I believe it's route 103. Which is the route just before Petalburg

That's only programmed for Wally to catch one. I have never in my life seen a Ralts there, and I played Ruby, Sapphire, AND Emerald. And been through those routes a lot of times to grind.

That's only programmed for Wally to catch one. I have never in my life seen a Ralts there, and I played Ruby, Sapphire, AND Emerald. And been through those routes a lot of times to grind.

I've caught many Ralts' in the original games on that route

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/280.shtml

Thought route 102 was named 103, my bad

Edited by DodgeDusk

It only has about a 5%? encounter rate in the originals so it's makes sense for you to have never found one.

But I can confirm you find Ralts there in ORAS because yesterday I caught on on that route.

It only has about a 5%? encounter rate in the originals so it's makes sense for you to have never found one.

But I can confirm you find Ralts there in ORAS because yesterday I caught on on that route.

You're probably thinking of a different route. As many times as I encountered wild Pokemon there, I should've seen at least one or two if that's the case. But I didn't.

If I'm wrong though, I guess I'm going to have to pass on a Gallade. >_> It would just take me forever to find a male Ralts.

You're probably thinking of a different route. As many times as I encountered wild Pokemon there, I should've seen at least one or two if that's the case. But I didn't.

If I'm wrong though, I guess I'm going to have to pass on a Gallade. >_> It would just take me forever to find a male Ralts.

I mean Dusk kinda ninja'd me

But on the route where Wally catches the Ralts you can indeed find them

In your defence, I remember searching for a Ralts on my original cartridge for almost two hours on that route. Your chances of finding one are low, but it is there

No, I don't have that much patience for this game. I'm probably going to abandon it. If it's really hard to get what I got the game for in the first place, I just don't feel like going for it. I didn't like gen 3, I only got this remake for the Megas and then the story additions. But Mega Lopunny is post-game only since it isn't in the regional dex, and Ralts is too rare for me to get a Mega Gallade. And the story additions aren't enough for me to keep playing.

No, I don't have that much patience for this game. I'm probably going to abandon it. If it's really hard to get what I got the game for in the first place, I just don't feel like going for it. I didn't like gen 3, I only got this remake for the Megas and then the story additions. But Mega Lopunny is post-game only since it isn't in the regional dex, and Ralts is too rare for me to get a Mega Gallade. And the story additions aren't enough for me to keep playing.

If you'd like me to I can breed you a Ralts and trade it to you?

But I said I wouldn't be looking for one. I don't think it's worth wasting time on this game for hours on end. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that it was a waste of money after all though. Sigh... I think I'll sell it back to GameStop next time I go there. I won't get much for it knowing them (their buy-back system is the only thing I don't like there), but oh well.

I didn't even have to look long to get a Ralts, and I'm one of those who never had any luck finding them in the originals.

And as a side note, once you have a Ralts caught, even if you just got one by trade you can guarantee encountering them with the DexNav

I honestly think you're giving up way too easily, but whatever, it's your decision

I honestly think you're giving up way too easily, but whatever, it's your decision

Seconding this. Ralts is rare, but if it's do or die, it's not *that* rare. It took me maybe a half hour to find and catch mine.

But I said I wouldn't be looking for one. I don't think it's worth wasting time on this game for hours on end. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that it was a waste of money after all though. Sigh... I think I'll sell it back to GameStop next time I go there. I won't get much for it knowing them (their buy-back system is the only thing I don't like there), but oh well.

Why would you want to do that? You should at least give in more time and have some patience for once. Who knows, you may just stumble across a Ralts without even trying. Obviously you shouldn't jump straight to conclusions yet if everyone else says you can when you yourself said you can't.

I always end up with a Gardevoir in all of my playthroughs of the originals. In all of the times where that was intentional I spent hours looking for one but it never was to the point where it lasted one to two hours.

Actually, a majority of the play time should never come from looking for a single rare Pokemon.

Actually I just thought of something. I can give you a Ralts egg that isn't hatched yet so that when you do hatch it, your OT will be displayed instead of mine.

Except I can't guarantee its gender and it will display "Link trade" as the met location instead of Route 102, so I'm not sure if that's any better.

I doubt it would matter to her if it was hatched or not, since it means she still didn't catch one herself, though it would be the best option if she doesn't even want to they looking for it...

I...thought Ralts was rare regardless?

Oh ok, my assumptions were a bit premature but even then you shouldn't give up so early, pokemon is a game that takes it time if you're playing it seiously like dex completion, natures, ivs, "perfectmanz", etc.

You can train your starter up to evolution lv 16 in route 102 and find a good amount of ralts in the meantime, that way you make your pokemon op and await the appearance of a couple of ralts. At least that was my method ages past.

edit: she wants to catch it! Like a personal achievement, leave eggs for IVs or trading exclusives or w/e. But an achievement is an achievement.

Edited by Quintessence