Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that I actually caught a Feebas in the originals, and that after I evolved it I traded it Fire Red for whatever reason.

And Kyogre is a jerk to catch, though I think Groudon might be worse, looking at the moves it has. Why would they give Groudon Rest? Aqua Ring is pretty bad, but Rest, just why?

Yeah, my Ralts is already a lv. 28 Gallade. :P

My Gyarados is lv. 28 now too. I was re-battling trainers. I wish X and Y would've had this feature... The Battle Chateau was a good training place though.

When I get them both to lv. 29, I'll hit the Petalburg Gym. Now that I have a Gallade, I just gotta wait for the Mega Bracelet and Gallade's Mega Stone to become available. :D

Yeah, my Ralts is already a lv. 28 Gallade. :P

My Gyarados is lv. 28 now too. I was re-battling trainers. I wish X and Y would've had this feature... The Battle Chateau was a good training place though.

When I get them both to lv. 29, I'll hit the Petalburg Gym. Now that I have a Gallade, I just gotta wait for the Mega Bracelet and Gallade's Mega Stone to become available. :D

Unfortunately the Galladite is only available after the Delta Episode meaning after the post game's post game. Wrap your head around that one.

...What. Are you fucking shitting me? That is the stupidest thing ever considering that Wally gets Mega Gallade too. I wanted Mega Gallade to be my go to Pokemon for the main story and it's one of the reasons I wanted to play through it. Looks like that's out the window and I'll be selling this game after all. The Megas I was interested not being available until the post game just ruins the experience because I'd be forced to not get the experience I wanted.

In fact, are there ANY Mega Stones available during the main story?

...What. Are you fucking shitting me? That is the stupidest thing ever considering that Wally gets Mega Gallade too. I wanted Mega Gallade to be my go to Pokemon for the main story and it's one of the reasons I wanted to play through it. Looks like that's out the window and I'll be selling this game after all. The Megas I was interested not being available until the post game just ruins the experience because I'd be forced to not get the experience I wanted.

In fact, are there ANY Mega Stones available during the main story?

Well, yes. They're identified by sparkling spots on the ground along various routes and some towns. Also, you're not the only one who was upset about not getting Mega Gallade during the main story.

Oh yeah, you're right, I do remember picking up a couple Mega Stones. I just completely forgot. >_<

Well, I'm glad I'm not alone here... And I do also like Mega Sceptile. Is THAT stone available in the main game? I can definitely change my mind about abandoning the game (again) if that's the case.

I know I keep saying I want to get rid of it... But I also keep finding reasons not to. :P

Oh yeah, you're right, I do remember picking up a couple Mega Stones. I just completely forgot. >_<

Well, I'm glad I'm not alone here... And I do also like Mega Sceptile. Is THAT stone available in the main game? I can definitely change my mind about abandoning the game (again) if that's the case.

I know I keep saying I want to get rid of it... But I also keep finding reasons not to. :P

Steven will always give you a Mega Stone for your starter after beating/catching the Keckleon for demonstration purposes of the obligatory inviso-detector. I think it is possible to get it elsewhere if you didn't start with Treecko, but as to where, I don't know.

Sceptilite is in the game, don't worry. Steven gives you it on Route 120 to the right of Fortree. You don't even need to fight Winona first, not that you could.

This is mainly for my boys ZM, Lux, and Nobody, but if anyone else wants to see it

GBFW-WWWW-WWWD-5Z62

This was a terrible battle but MEGA BEEDRILL SO BRO

Will watch.

Also Mega Pidgeot is kind of trash. Goddammit.

Playing through Delta Episode for the third time... gets a bit annoying. But I do like Zinnia's theme.

You can play through it multiple times?Well,if I ever need my Zinna's theme-fix on the go I can re-do it.Plus,hunting for shiny egg move Pokemon gets boring after awhile.

Ana, do you have OR or AS? If it's the former I'll buy it from you for 20 bucks the next time you decide you don't want to play this game.

I already said I have AS. And I changed my mind about selling a long time ago.

Anyway, just as I figured, I almost lost to Norman. His Slaking are just BS. I taught my Gallade Close Combat just as you all suggested, but he still got defeated quickly. I just got lucky, honestly. And my team was overleveled too, just to point out.

I used Pelipper, who gets Protect via level up, to beat his Slakings.

I guess you could also use Volbeat, Torkoal, Dustox or Lairon for the same task if you wanted to but Pelliper is my bro.