Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

Gym Leaders were a joke for my party.

You can play through it multiple times?Well,if I ever need my Zinna's theme-fix on the go I can re-do it.Plus,hunting for shiny egg move Pokemon gets boring after awhile.

Nope, I just restarted my AS and I have both copies. Sorry for the confusion. Edited by Yuelia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not. Pokemon has made references to non-video game media before. Like that "OVER 9000!!" reference in XY. :P So a reference to Fairly Odd Parents isn't really out there.

Oh yeah, I still haven't gotten the event shiny Beldum. Is that still available? I forget how to get it too.

On another note, I beat Winona earlier. I'm on my way to Lilycove City now. And I have my Mega Sceptile now, yay. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

Oh yeah, I still haven't gotten the event shiny Beldum. Is that still available? I forget how to get it too.

If it is, it's through Mystery Gift, isn't it? That's in the main menu when you boot up the game

Yeah, but I'm wondering if it's through a code or I have to go to GameStop or something.

The Safari Zone has made me regret choosing the Mach Bike... Grr. But at least I have Fly now so I can go back to Mauville and switch quickly. But I'll do that later.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, but I'm wondering if it's through a code or I have to go to GameStop or something.

The Safari Zone has made me regret choosing the Mach Bike... Grr. But at least I have Fly now so I can go back to Mauville and switch quickly. But I'll do that later.

GOTTA GO FAST MACH BIKE OR BUST

@Ana you can just fly back to Mauville and switch bikes it's not like there's a fee or time limit to Safari Zone anymore

You can even fly directly back

Edited by Thor Odinson

@Ana you can just fly back to Mauville and switch bikes it's not like there's a fee or time limit to Safari Zone anymore

Actually, some TMs in the safari zone require both bikes at the exact same time. The quest to get both can only be done once the battle resort is unlocked.

Well, one spot which requires the Acro Bike leads to a spot requiring the Mach Bike to get the TM and vice versa. You pretty much need both bikes if you want the TMs for Wild Charge and Energy Ball as well as a few of the TMs located in specific Mirage Spots.

Yeah... I said I was doing that. :/

Anyway, I caught a Vulpix I like in Mt. Pyre! So now I need to figure out where to find a Fire Stone for it. But I can be patient with this, it doesn't have another evolved form that I have to worry about unlike Kirlia. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah... I said I was doing that. :/

Anyway, I caught a Vulpix I like in Mt. Pyre! So now I need to figure out where to find a Fire Stone for it. But I can be patient with this, it doesn't have another evolved form that I have to worry about unlike Kirlia. :P

Just find a Red Shard when you go diving and turn that in for a stone

the easiest one to get requires strength. go to mt.chimney the way you went at first. push the boulder to the left out of the way and go down as far as possible and there will be a fire stone.

the easiest one to get requires strength. go to mt.chimney the way you went at first. push the boulder to the left out of the way and go down as far as possible and there will be a fire stone.

Don't you mean the Fiery Path? (it is at the base of Mt. Chimney though)

I can't get over how ugly Mega Latios and Mega Latias are.

Like, I want to use them, but... they're so... ugly...

Ooh, I need to do this later.

Once my winter break starts...

Also, question: Do you guys consider it cheating if I use a Power Save to edit my Pokemon?

Because I feel like that'd be way easier than constantly breeding and SR-ing.

I mean, I already spent 800+ hours on doing that stuff without cheating in X/Y. (Hatched almost 3000 eggs.)

And I question whether that was actually worth it.

All that time.

Down the drain.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Ugh, god dang it. I want to teach Dark Pulse to my Vulpix, but Bulbapedia says the TM is only available in Omega Ruby (because its location is listed as the Team Magma hideout). That's kind of dumb. >_>

I suppose I can just give it Energy Ball instead for coverage. Though Bulbapedia says that TM's location isn't even known yet. Can someone help here?