Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

Well, Kyogre doesn't have Rest, it has Aqua Ring instead, which kept getting it out of red HP. >.>

I forgot you need some kind of pass to get into New Mauville... Bulbapedia still only has info on RSE New Mauville (why do they update so slowly?), so I guess I'm using Serebii already.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, but it's still confusing to navigate. I don't really like it for that reason and that's why I usually stick to Bulbapedia.

It also doesn't give me enough information. I remember Wattson requesting the player to shut off the generator there, but that's it. I just go to his gym and talk to him? Or is there something else I have to do?

EDIT: Oh, Wattson isn't even in the gym, he's standing in front of the Prism Tower statue. Can't believe I didn't notice him there until now. ._.

Edited by Anacybele

Ugh, but it's still confusing to navigate. I don't really like it for that reason and that's why I usually stick to Bulbapedia.

It also doesn't give me enough information. I remember Wattson requesting the player to shut off the generator there, but that's it. I just go to his gym and talk to him? Or is there something else I have to do?

1)Talk to him in the center of mauville. He's in front of the statue

2)Talk to him in his apartment. It's one of the bottom central rooms.

3)Go to new mauville and check the computer

4)Return to his apartment and talk to him again

Talk to him near pokemon center where there's a spike sticking out of the ground in the middle of the area. That's the trigger, then go to the elevator on the rear area of the city (there's two.) then find Wattson the first door to the right in the hall to south

I was terribly salty about it, since the lock wasn't even necessary. >:c

Although you can still get in if you need a Probopass. There's a little area in front of the locked door where you can still run into Mons.

[HEAVY BREATHING]

that's fantastic

EDIT: Oh, Wattson isn't even in the gym, he's standing in front of the Prism Tower statue. Can't believe I didn't notice him there until now. ._.

I don't understand what about it is confusing. The games and other info like Pokemon or Anime or Manga or Encyclopedia data is on the left, and then once you've clicked a game, info you could want is on the right

Literally the only thing I like Bulbapedia for better is random stuff like info on Trainer Classes or breeding or trivia. I prefer it's Pokemon data and planning things like stats or move pools though.

Edited by Psych

1)Talk to him in the center of mauville. He's in front of the statue

2)Talk to him in his apartment. It's one of the bottom central rooms.

3)Go to new mauville and check the computer

4)Return to his apartment and talk to him again

You must not have seen my post edit. I did all of that. But thanks.

So guys there's that one room in Sea Mauville where you enter and you get a "you feel like you're being watched" message. But I went around and clicked everything in the room I'm pretty sure and can't find anything?

I know that message. I got it in the Trick House too. Does this mean there are two Spiritomb you can catch?

I caught Regice, btw. Almost ran out of balls, but I got it. Gonna have to restock before I go after the next Regi though. And I'm bringing Dusk Balls this time. They ARE in caves. :P

Oh yeah, since Regice needs a nickname in order to help unlock Regigigas, I named it Olaf after the hilarious snowman from Disney's Frozen. :P

Edited by Anacybele

That message in the Trick House means that the Trick Master is hidden somewhere in the room. Go around clicking a on the cabinets and cushions and whatever other items are in there and you'll be able to find him to unlock a maze. A new one is unlocked every gym leader you beat (up to like 5 I think) so post E4 your pokemon will be way higher level than anything in there. Maybe treat it as training for some low-leveled pokemon.

I'm suprised by how practical the dexnav is. I went into the game without looking into the changes much so I wasn't aware how good it was.

I managed to get a 3 star Nummel from it, who was around the same level as the rest of my team and who had heatwave as a special attack. I did't even need to go through that many pokemon. 15 at most I think.

I caught Regirock. But damn, it felt like I was never going to get it. First I accidentally KO it with a critical hit, and then the balls I threw hardly ever shook. But of course, in the end, a Timer Ball saved the day. :P

Registeel is all that remains of the Regi trio, then I can go after Regigigas!

Edited by Anacybele

I'm suprised by how practical the dexnav is. I went into the game without looking into the changes much so I wasn't aware how good it was.

I managed to get a 3 star Nummel from it, who was around the same level as the rest of my team and who had heatwave as a special attack. I did't even need to go through that many pokemon. 15 at most I think.

Yeah i'm doing a new Y run and I'm actually surprised how much I miss it and the map app on my bottom screen.

I've caught in the following order.

Groudon, Mespirt, Viziron, Terrazon, Azelf, Ho-Oh, Cresselia, Torandus, Heatran, Entei, Uxie, Palkia. Still more to come. >.>

(Forgot 1 more, whoop.)

Edited by Fateborn