Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

Have you tried going back to your house recently?

Maybe try flying back now, upstairs to your bedroom and then out again?

Well, it's up to you anyway, since you still need to beat the League at least once to get your Chimchar : P

No, I haven't been there recently. I have been on Route 101 though, where you find Birch when he has a bag of starters. And according to my guide here, you get a Johto starter right after the Delta Episode, not right after the first win over the E4. And that makes sense, as I now remember going straight into the Delta Episode upon defeating Steven, saving, and starting my file again. I didn't get anymore starters until the Delta Episode ended.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That can't be correct, as I've completed the Delta Episode and I never got anymore starters at that point. I'm pretty sure you have to beat the league three times to get access to all available starters.

I also wasn't looking for any help, so I didn't think I needed to look anything up.

You don't have to beat the league three times. I got my starters exactly as I said. I only even looked it up to ensure that my assumptions on the requirements were correct. Try going in and out of your house again.

Oh, and sorry if that previous comment of mine came off as aggressive.

Well, turns out you were right and I did get a Unova starter. But I would have never figured out to come back and leave the house again for this if you guys hadn't told me. And I don't like that, because I like Snivy and would've missed out on getting one this way.

I doubt you would have missed it unless you just never went in and out of the house again. Even if you defeated the E4 a second time first, it likely would have just queued the scene for a Sinnoh starter to appear after the Unova one.

Yeah isn't there some code for a Serperior or something? I don't remember though.

Yar. POKEMON497.

Only usable on Japanese 3DSes AFAIK.

I guess it can't hurt to try it on my EU 3DS; will be back soon...

Edited by VincentASM

Doesn't work on NA 3DS :(, lol well, trades exist. You guys can give a trade a try to see if by the date Contrary Snivy are tradeable.

Edit: also, rigging Kyogre atm, it's been 2 weeks and haven't gotten the desired one. Gonna keep trying!

Edited by Quintessence

Doesn't work on NA 3DS :(, lol well, trades exist. You guys can give a trade a try to see if by the date Contrary Snivy are tradeable.

They can be traded, as of now.

Edited by algae

They can be traded, as of now.

Good, our guesses were right. It's a shame it isn't available for other regions, Serebii already said there's no word of the event being internationally released. We'll have to wait, then.

Contrary Serperior is boss as fuck but I think we're all forgetting how Reckless Emboar is a thing also

That has potential for planet-cracking power considering how strong its' Flare Blitz is even without Reckless

I managed to capture Latias (with three Ultra Balls tries with no resets), Relicanth (for adding the HM Surf and HM Dive, and plus for the Regirock requirement also), & a Groudon (with two Ultra Balls tries with no resets) and defeated Tate and Liza (with just two Pokemon, that's seems to be just a little bit off a challenge).

And also, I just got a quick question that I saw a few trainers in the game that have the same artwork from X and Y that I have encountered those Physic, Black Belt, Hex Maniac, and Fairy Tail Girl trainer classes that have remains the same, but is there any other trainers in the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have the same artwork from X and Y?

Edited by Ichigo Kurosaki

And also, I just got a quick question that I saw a few trainers in the game that have the same artwork from X and Y that I have encountered those Physic, Black Belt, Hex Maniac, and Fairy Tail Girl trainer classes that have remains the same, but is there any other trainers in the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have the same artwork from X and Y?

I only remember those four.

You see more in the Battle Maison.

Pretty much any trainer class that you don't find in Hoenn's overworld normally along with the aforementioned ones will use their XY design.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the Hikers still have the same portraits.

By the way, I caught Mesprit, Virizion, Tornadus, Cobalion, Uxie, Ho-Oh (in a regular Pokeball and two resets due to recoil attack got him fainted), Entei, Azelf, Terrakion, Palkia, Suicune, and Raikou (without using resarts and caught with only one Ultra Ball, counted a lucky shot) and used Yawn from my Relicanth and Uxie sometimes to put them to sleep before capturing them.

And also, I was trying to trigger the Earthquake for the Regi Tio, but I did have Relicanth and captured a Wailmer and evolved it to a Wailord and organizing them to 1st and 6th in my party and used TM Dig for my Groudon and went to the Sealed Cambers and in Celebi.net saids that after reading the Braille inscription that I needed to go to the next inscription to use TM Dig, but I tried to use TM Dig and the message saids it wouldn't digging it here, but what's the next right inscription in the Sealed Camber (or another location in Route 134 that he might be talking about?) can I use TM Dig so that I can trigger it for the Earthquake to get the Trio?

I forgot about going after other legendary Pokemon. xP I haven't looked for any since catching Regigigas.

I can't imagine why you're having trouble with the Regis though, I got them just fine... I wish I could help. ._.

No wait a minute, I just got it working right now and created a hole on the wall, I got it to be closer to the Inscription to use Dig. I can manage to trigger the earthquake for the trio right now.

Edit: I just triggered the earthquake, now I can get to the Regi Trio.