Best parent partner help

I currently have two lunatic files going with the following house rules:

*No brave weapons (Seriously, sextoupled attacking is ridiculous)

*No limit breaker (It turns everything outside of apotheosis into a joke and also reduces the skill pool size, eliminating a bunch of VERY fun character builds)

*No using child characters in DLC maps until the main story is beaten or maybe the endgame is reached

As I've been told, a non-3rd-generation Morgan means that one of the child characters goes unpaired and therefore essentially becomes useless, which is the only reason I've even considered doing an only child Morgan (Chrom!Morgan and Robin!Lucina are among my favorite characters in the series). However, while I expect Chrom!Inigo!Morgan to be slightly better and more fun than Chrom!Morgan, the loss of Robin!Lucina is a huge downer.

So I'm trying to think of a way to salvage not pairing Robin up with a 2nd-Gen character so I can have Robin!Lucina without completely sacrificing one of the male children in exchange, and I think I've come up with something remotely feasible, and I need some advice on the best option for this:

I'm thinking that one of the children would pair up with one of their parents, who could serve as their support unit with an A rank support, but the trick is working out which son (I'm not concerned with the daughters in this context, since it's a male that's going to be left single) and which parent would be best suited for this. I imagine it would need to be a parent that has most or even all of the useful support skills already to compensate for the difference in bonuses between A and S rank supports. Obviously the avatar could work for that, but that would leave Chrom in a bad spot (since Chrom and the avatar are a couple in this case), so I'm wondering what my other best options are here.

Can anybody help me out?

The Pairing Thread is your friend.

Thanks, though I had figured that the pairing thread wouldn't be the best place for this since it's talking about parents playing support, and it would be a significant topic change.