guys i'm starting to think spain may not win the world cup

or score a goal from open play

Edited by Parrhesia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some pretty decent players but goddamn they have no tactics at all

zaccheroni is a piece of shit coach, he killed any chances japan could've have of beating ivory coast

muh set pieces

also i am so fucking happy spain is down 2, holy shit

btw cahill will be a beast forever. hollands are cocks

Edited by fuccboi

hollands are cocks

:( i like holland and you liked them when they trounced spain

then again if chile are walking it round them I'm not sure that's a high award.

(cahill is still a beast, dunno why they took him off)

australia is literally going to beat spain at this rate holy shit

I can only assume Cahill went off due to fatigue - he didn't factor much in the second half (and, well, he's 34). Why Oar wasn't shot immediately though is beyond me and I'm still mad

Edited by Parrhesia

Taggart, Leckie, Troisi and Halloran. They're not the heroes the enemies of Tiki-Taka wanted. But they're the ones they needed.

Cahill is a piece of shit and that shit he pulled on martins indy should have thrown him off the field but NOOOOOOOoooooOOOOO the ref just has to be rubbish and not notice his first yellow card offense against van persie i think about 10-15 minutes in.

either that or the ref likes sucking stralian cock

Yes, I'm mad

i don't think he should have been sent off

but his tackle at the end of the first half was dumb

tbh I still don't think it was a penalty so I thought 3-2 was fair even if Holland got rather lucky with the third goal

But I think you'll find Spain are winning here in the important things806976b091e5e1f5f3081b51320a801b.png

I think it was a penalty, wouldn't have felt outraged if it wasn't, but 3-2 reflects the run of play - we were even until your third goal, then you ran over us in search of a fourth that never came.

Edited by Parrhesia

TIKI TAKA CAN SUCK ON THESE NUTS

ALSO PPL ARE SAYING MARTINS INDI GOT A SKULL TRAUMA OH SHIT HOPE HE'S ALRIGHT

WHERE IS VALDIVIA DAMMIT

I think it was a penalty, wouldn't have felt outraged if it wasn't, but 3-2 reflects the run of play - we were even until your third goal, then you ran over us in search of a fourth that never came.

I think that's fair enough - Holland did come out better in the second half, but it was still a good "Better than Spain" performance from Australia.

to think that barcelona got rid of yaya toure just so they could use busquets....

also all three teams are playing better than spain, that's no mistery.

also all three teams are playing better than spain, that's no mistery.

it may not be a mystery, and yet...

3ab11dabd2e5b3e11034ea2fba67fa25.png70ea089858746e22b6b98a9f7ca9b295.png

let's be fair - most of them first squad players had bad seasons or are just plain bad. one of the few who had a very good season is phisically bad (diego costa), so it's iniesta trying to create anything and sergio ramos giving his all to protect the worst gk of the tournament

Yea the entirety of the spanish selection plays at the absolute top of the club level, but we're now quite sure that doesn't need to mean anything. The portuguese team also come to mind.

This is my point. If the concept of journeymen from mediocre European leagues, the fledgling domestic system and Literally Swindon Town beating the world champions doesn't appeal to you as a neutral...