I feel so dejected

canas is back

I find people who belive that ppl should act as their racial steryotype are morons who need to be hit with a metal baseball bat 500 times.

Hey, what's the white racial stereotype, by the way? It seems like everyone except us white boys have an absurd and mean stereotype.

I find people who belive that ppl should act as their racial steryotype are morons who need to be hit with a metal baseball bat 500 times.

This though I have a friend who everyone calls Mexican, though he isn't Mexican

I think you already know what I'm thinking...

Yeah, He is going to get shot, ALOT.

Your the Whitest Black guy I ever met...

Your white...

Uhm... :) :D B) :lol::blink::mellow::rolleyes::unsure: :( :angry: *Leaves*
Hey, what's the white racial stereotype, by the way? It seems like everyone except us white boys have an absurd and mean stereotype.
Yankee, Cowboy, take your pick.

Yeah, He is going to get shot, ALOT.

Your the Whitest Black guy I ever met...

Your white...

Cracker, whitey.

LOOK UP! MY LAPTOP IS FUCKED UP.

Okay