Is an Avatar's Cumulative Level transferred too when sent out by StreetPass or saved to the Logbook?

Jacien

Was reading up about Cumulative/Internal Level to refresh myself and didn't see this specific instance mentioned:

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/calculation.html

It's something I was wondering recently when I got my buddy's Avatar via StreetPass. Since StreetPass'd Avatars only bring the skills they equipped, you'd have to re-earn them by leveling those classes. But if they carried their Cumulative Level when sent out, it'd take longer to level up because of the less EXP gain (though it may be minimal).

Was just wondering about these two things and searching didn't find anybody that's asked this before.

On that note, if I remember right, Avatars saved directly to the Logbook by Adding them retain all skills, not just equipped, right?

Thanks to any responses.

Avatars that are added directly to the logbook and not street passed carry over all of their skills, not just the ones that were equipped. I transferred over a lot of my avatars, so I was surprised when I found out that street passed avatars didn't carry over all of theirs.

As for an avatar's cumulative level being transferred … I think it would be, although my friends' avatars were low-leveled so I am not 100% sure. I could hire the most expensive avatar in my file and test this out, though?

Streetpass MUs only have their equipped skills. Not sure about internal levels there.

Logbook ones keep all of their skills... as well as internal levels.

If you have a Level 50 internal level MU on Lunatic imported onto Normal, it'll act like Internal Level 20.

It'll act with whatever internal level cap in the difficulty of the playthrough you're importing to.

You can do a test of it.

Use Second Seal or DLC class item to change the Logbook Avatar into a basic class.

Then defeat a Lv.30 Risen at EXPonential Growth without equipping Paragon.

If internal level isn't transferred, it's a level-up.

If transferred, it's only 52? EXP in Lunatic or +.

Edited by MelonGx