• Fire Emblem: Awakening Club Nintendo Music Selection CD
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening Drama CDs Vol. 1-4 with box
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening Doujinshi Parallel Days 1 and 2
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening Doujinshi Like flowers that I will give to you all
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening Doujinshi Future of Despair Anthology
  • Nintendo Dream Magazine and Bonus: Fire Emblem: Awakening Comics
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening Perfect Guidebook
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening The Knights of Iris Artbook
Been a while since the "shelf space" post... might as well show it not on the shelf. Edited by shadowofchaos

Or any major card game, for that matter.

Well, any major COLLECTIBLE card game. I play a few card games which are self contained in a £30 box. Some have expansions, sure, but they're unnecessary.

Back on topic though, it's the three 3DS's which gets me - especially since I know at least one of them is modded for recording video. Like... I just don't get why you'd spend so much on one game.

Don't forget the 3DSes that have a capture board installed! (All three?)

Two.

Back on topic though, it's the three 3DS's which gets me - especially since I know at least one of them is modded for recording video. Like... I just don't get why you'd spend so much on one game.

I didn't want to damage the special Blue 3DS.

Hell no.

...and essentially that was a good decision. I can streetpass and Dual Tag with myself all I want after I got the free Awakening digital copy from Club Nintendo Japan.

Especially useful for videos with certain things that can't be done normally.

A least until memory hacking the 3DS is available to the general public.

Edited by shadowofchaos

*claps*

people think I'M crazy, not that I think you're crazy, but at least compared to you, I'm pretty average. I only bought one 3DS for Awakening and I only have one extra copy and one booklet that I happened to get, with no other special stuff (mostly because I'm broke, I'm not against getting it at some point...).

in other words, I'm just using you so people focus less on my own crazy purchases

i'm sure Rey just lost his 3ds like I did if you're satisfied with what you got, why should it matter?

So is that Jigsaw puzzle just for the collection or have you taken time out of Awakening to actually complete it?

My friend and I are too nervous to actually use the adhesive packet to complete the darn thing.

Even if she was the one that got it for me as a gift and she had her own... I think Annie's puzzle box is gathering dust too.

i'm sure Rey just lost his 3ds like I did

Funny story... Someone stole my Red, American Capture Board 3DS with English Awakening at one point.

I never thought I'd actually care about the English cartidge that much.

Boy was I wrong.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• 5 weeks later...

Still not as bad as playing Magic

I play it, and goddamn I am afraid of knowing how much money went into buying cards. My sister gave me hers since she stopped playing a while ago, and now I have a box full with far more than 5000 cards. Pro players have 100000 though, lol.

And here I thought I spent a lot more than I should've when I re-bought everything DLC included when my 3DS was stolen...

From what I hear you can recover stolen downloads (I think you need to provide the serial number or Nintendo ID though) if you contact nintendo support. Maybe you already tried that though...

Edited by L95

From what I hear you can recover stolen downloads (I think you need to provide the serial number or Nintendo ID though) if you contact nintendo support. Maybe you already tried that though...

Impossible in South America where Nintendo customer support doesn't exist at all.

My gosh, man! That's a TON of Awakening items and most of them I never knew existed! ...well, I can tell it's your favorite if you spent maybe $2000 or $2500 on all that merchandise (that's a VERY rough estimate, mind you, and I could be WAY off).

EDIT:: I calculated $2063 without tax, but that's without knowing shipping prices and the normal prices for the Knights of Iris items.

Edited by mercilesscharizard