FE4 Speed Run Videos?

Edge of Azure

Actually, it would probably be a fairly simple run. Have Sigurd build up a ton of kills on his Steel Sword or the Brave Sword (dunno which is more efficient), have him buy the Elite Ring, Leg Ring, Knight Ring, and the best of the stat boosting rings, pass all that stuff along to Celice, and BAM! Game instantly wrecked.

So actually, I think it would be pretty simple.

Edited by FionordeQuester

FE4 speedrunning is pretty much Sigurd solo until you get the Rescue staff, then you beat every remaining chapter in a few turns thanks to Rescue glitching. Enemy phases become so long relative to what happens in player phases that it's horrible to play and to watch.

I think there's a TAS floating around somewhere, probably on Nico Nico.

FE4 speedrunning is pretty much Sigurd solo until you get the Rescue staff, then you beat every remaining chapter in a few turns thanks to Rescue glitching. Enemy phases become so long relative to what happens in player phases that it's horrible to play and to watch.

I've watched a rough draft tas, and it's pretty long and repetitive(although the video in question cuts out cut-scenes, which definitely helps). That being said, there are one or two interesting bits (you will probably not expect the fastest way to kill Julius).

Here, have a link to a forum post that includes links to all of it, as well as all of FE5 and both FE3 books(although i have not watched those):

http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=280990#280990

Edited by sirmola

I think there were some interesting strategies prior to Rescue, but after that it became boring as fuck (didn't even watch after a while).

I think there were some interesting strategies prior to Rescue, but after that it became boring as fuck (didn't even watch after a while).

Yeah, FE4 speedrunning is basically zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzz.