A Fire Emblem Movie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it happen?

Maybe. There's a KoF movie in production and I think FE is more popular than KoF...so there is a slight chance.

Should it happen, though?

Unless the director was me or one of the other members, or somebody just as competent as a fan, then no. It shouldn't.

the thing is that fire emblem has so many characters that its impossible to make a good movie where all of them appear. as such there will always be angry fans, who will more likely than not be the majority of the audience.

I think if they do, the director would have to be a long time Emblem fan (Maybe the actors should be to).

But I definitely believe that if there were to be an Emblem Movie it would HAVE to be Tellius.

Any other continent wouldn't be able to handle a movie.

the thing is that fire emblem has so many characters that its impossible to make a good movie where all of them appear. as such there will always be angry fans, who will more likely than not be the majority of the audience.

That's why Emblem might be better suited as an Anime since multiple episodes = more character and in-depth plot.

Could it happen?

Maybe. There's a KoF movie in production and I think FE is more popular than KoF...so there is a slight chance.

Should it happen, though?

Unless the director was me or one of the other members, or somebody just as competent as a fan, then no. It shouldn't.

King of Fighters?

and

A really devote fan =/= a really good director

if there is a combo of these two, then why not give it a go?

I still believe a fan would do better than some random director.

If he/she was a good director, then that'd be even better.

EDIT: Still, people at Hollywood and such tend to screw movies up a lot. I don't really trust them.

Edited by Nightmare

I don't think there gonna make FE movies and I don't want to see FE with real people... it would be to weird.

Yeah it would be weird to see a real person play a role as FE character. I can't imagine a real person playing Ike, blue hair would look stupid on a real person.

I'd say no unless it was a CG movie, that would rock. Real life people though, that's a big fat no in my books.

An anime would rock though. I wish they finished the FE anime from so long ago. D:

actually, i remember at least 2 topics about this.

and i really don't believe that they should make one. but if they did, i'm all for Tellius

I was gonna say that! Yep there were 2 other topics about this. But I think NO...unless they wanna take a 300 feel to it (Action Packed).That is the ONLY way it will be good.

ThisisSpartasmilie.gif

Edited by FEFL