A Fire Emblem Movie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What!? Your crazy!(Unless you didn't like 300) That would be perfect! It could use a little story-line and a bunch of GORE.

I agree. The film medium would not have the time(assuming its around 2-3 hours) to develop a story as intricate as FE (any of them). So having some really legit actor playing as Ike chopping up generic soldiers 300 style is the next best thing.

Now if they make into a 3 part movie like Lord of the Rings, then the story part might come in.

I agree. The film medium would not have the time(assuming its around 2-3 hours) to develop a story as intricate as FE (any of them). So having some really legit actor playing as Ike chopping up generic soldiers 300 style is the next best thing.

Now if they make into a 3 part movie like Lord of the Rings, then the story part might come in.

Trilogys FTW

*shoots anyone who says 300 was a good movie*

i believe fire emblem lends itself to the trilogy or to more than one movie, like Simca said, if it was ever done. otherwise, many characters would be at risk to not appear, much less have character development.

and i approve of the CG movie idea too

but i still don't think they should make it into a movie. maybe an anime, but not a movie.

Edited by Psyche Ridell Crimea

Fire Emblem and movie=Legend of Zelda and cartoon. BAD FUCKIN IDEA

actually if you compare the FE OVA and the old Zelda cartoon...

FE OVA >>>>>>>>> :lol: >>>>>>>>>>Zelda cartoon

we're in imagination land, so if there were a FE movie done right, it would be totally tight.

actually if you compare the FE OVA and the old Zelda cartoon...

FE OVA >>>>>>>>> :lol: >>>>>>>>>>Zelda cartoon

we're in imagination land, so if there were a FE movie done right, it would be totally tight.

There was a Zelda..cartoon?! :blink:

Well,

I personally think a movie would be awesome, but only if the result is something like Transformers, or better. Transformers was based on a series of toys, and I think Fire Emblem would make a great story since every Fire Emblem game is a story. I doubt that it will ever happen though, because I don't really know how much funding the movie would get, and where they would get amazingly beautiful actors.

Though, a Fire Emblem movie in Final Fantasy-style would be pretty cool. 3-D animation is always an option, I guess.

And if they were ever to make a Fire Emblem movie, I think it should be based on FE7, because it's my favorite.

Maybe a FE movie that's not based on any of the games. But it would still have a Fire Emblem of some kind and carry the same themes like a pegasi, wyverns, dragon tribes, a continent engulfed in walfare(duh). With new characters and stuff. That way, it would maintain what makes FE, FE but allow them to have a cast size appropriate for a film. Oh and Anna has to be in though, lol.

Maybe a FE movie that's not based on any of the games. But it would still have a Fire Emblem of some kind and carry the same themes like a pegasi, wyverns, dragon tribes, a continent engulfed in walfare(duh). With new characters and stuff. That way, it would maintain what makes FE, FE but allow them to have a cast size appropriate for a film. Oh and Anna has to be in though, lol.

Anna can be the narrator! XD

I don't really know. Fans are supposed to be able to relate to movies based off of video games and such (part of a reason why most video game movies suck big time, especially those made by Uwe Boll).

So, they'll probably want to see some familiar faces here and there. Still, if they manage to make it seem like just another FE, it might turn out good.