any Male MC/ Say'ri shippers out there

sooooo. am i the only one who ships Robin/Say'ri? i think the ship is really cute. (Reason i'm creating a threard for this cause i saw a couples one but i just wanna talk about this pair not all pairs in genral cause that would take too much time)

Which may or may not be a good thing.

She's pretty cute if you have a thing for the women of traditional Japanese samurai types.

True. Why do the best come last?

True. Why do the best come last?

Surely the last recruitable female character (that you can marry) would be either Aversa, Emmeryn or one of the female children (except Lucina, obviously)?

^ I think you're taking that phrase far too literally, dude...

Anyway, I'm not an avid shipper, and I'm completely indifferent to Say'ri, so there's your answer.

Edited by Starman

Well, she does look really pretty, but I suppose I'm not very interested in her. I have a hard time even having her into my team. I mean, I consider her a pretty solid unit, but I've still yet to user her.

I pretty much always just have The Avatar marry Sumia. I can't not have Cynthia as a daughter, dammit.

My main ship is Avatar/Say'ri I was one of the first :P

Well Jedi... this was the girl you were looking for. Thank goodness she's not a droid.

Because she can obviously be a Jedi Knight.

Edited by shadowofchaos

My first waifu as well. Though everyone kept saying, apart from "DUSTY VAGINA BARREN WOMB", that she was half-assed samurai fanservice for otakus. Then I looked at Karla's design and supports, and I begrudgingly have to agree on that point.

But IMO, apart from Cherche, Say'ri might be the most human character in FE13. Shame she disappears after the Valm arc.

Really? Because I think the most human characters are anyone not named Nowi, Tiki, Nah, Panne, Yarne, or any Morgan parented by one of them.

Nice try.

I kind of like male avatar with Say'ri. I ship it, definitely. She's a good character, dispite being a bit trope-y. No more than the rest of FE13's designs, though.

Well Jedi... this was the girl you were looking for. Thank goodness she's not a droid.Because she can obviously be a Jedi Knight.

Haha, she could be. She certainly has the discipline of a Jedi for the most part

I sense badfanfiction ideas with droid waifus

Was my first one, mainly because I have a thing with female sword fighters felt obligated to marry my avatar with a character that can't get with anyone else, and I didn't use Anna at all.

How, then, can Say'ri be said to 'come last'?

It's a figure of speech. Even if she isn't the absolute last, she still shows up pretty late.