i hate people

Ciarre

accepting to be gay is another cover for indirectly killing babies. Due to the fact you've turned down a mandatory responsibility of your roll as human hence destroying a potential life, in which you would have created, if you would have actually Carried Out your roll, position, and responsibility! Saying ''Oh Im GAY'' and accepting it, is NOT justified for a life, ITS A Horrible excuse. Its like Saying ''OH! i have cancer, guess imma just sit in this COUCH and decide NOT to get checked up on and give up On DAY ONE! Just like any disease or Sickness GET HELP! Being gay is NO excuse.

i dont have any childrens yet, But i wont have the opportunity if i decide to go homosexual. sperm donation and selling them off is no different than a prostitution selling her body. creates nothing but complication and heartbreak. because believe me no prostitute enjoys her job.

Whats so important about you that I have to spend effort into offending you. Getting ahead of yourself much? grow up.

i hate youtube and i hate people

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha...

As if GameFAQS's comments is any different from Youtube's.

where was gamefaqs even mentioned

No.

They both comment alike.

this is nothing. once i saw a youtube comment saying that if their child was a male that wants to identify as a girl, they would send that poor baby to military training until they get they're whipped into realizing they're supposed to be a man. AND THAT FILTHY SON OF A BITCH HAD A TON OF THUMBS UP ON HIS COMMENT.

guh, i wanted to peel the flesh from that person's skull when i read that....harming your own children for the sake of your own bigotry, just...ugh.

as someone who actually uploads videos to youtube

ha ha ha comments

the ppl who leave good comments, I like you guys tho

Edited by Tryhard

[spoiler=gayness]i was watching a video of a southern baptist pastor with a gay kid who had changed his views on homosexuality and urged other people of faith to do the same. was a pretty heartwarming video, at least to me

and then the comments are just terrible criticizing this man and shaming him for taking the courageous route

least there was some good comments, honestly i should be used to this but just wow

Edited by Tryhard

The good news is it's a just a large, indeterminate number of specific persons

carry out your roll, roll, fight the power