Fire Emblem: Burden of Choice

Fateborn

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, what I meant was you were using a darker color for the highlight than the color you were using for the shadow, which made the whole thing look weird and screwed up the anti-aliasing in spots. I was just showing you what places needed to be lighter than the other. You can make the whole thing darker, just keep what color goes where in mind.

Edited by L95

Alright, I think this palette is suitable.

I made the color slightly lighter. I'd make it a bit more lighter but APE got clipboard error each time I tried to change it so I'm giving up for now.

Let the speculation begin.

APSVXwv.png

Edit: New color.

Edited by Fateborn

Ah, I noticed a problem. Your palette is messed up. The lightest tint in the wyvern's scales, the red color should be lighter than the rest.

fc56c7520d.png

Compared to Valter's scales, Hilda's scales lightest color needs to be different. Also, your colors don't have enough contrast.

Edited by GabrielKnight

No, what I meant was you were using a darker color for the highlight than the color you were using for the shadow, which made the whole thing look weird and screwed up the anti-aliasing in spots. I was just showing you what places needed to be lighter than the other. You can make the whole thing darker, just keep what color goes where in mind.

Yeah, I mentioned this earlier. Sorry if my wording is confusing.

I FIXED THE STUPID WYVERN KNIGHT SPRITE THING.

Turned out I needed 32x32 sized 'another' pointer. DERP, I noticed it having a slight better difference when I used Great Lord another on it, so I thought 32x32 might offer better one.

Fire Dragon x Wyvern Knight

I'm shipping it now.

yUitBGm.png

Have a random image.

I'd really rather to have the armor be dark red, and the hair be closer to blood-like pink to represent her nature.

I'll fix the armor color up, I'm not touching the hair.

I'd really rather to have the armor be dark red, and the hair be closer to blood-like pink to represent her nature.

I'll fix the armor color up, I'm not touching the hair.

blood like pink? like hot pink?..

also the dialogue is pretty redundant. "she's a traitor" and "She betrayed us" means the same thing. I would remove one of them if i were you

Edited by XxXPierogiMaztR3pleXxX

I FIXED THE STUPID WYVERN KNIGHT SPRITE THING.

Turned out I needed 32x32 sized 'another' pointer. DERP, I noticed it having a slight better difference when I used Great Lord another on it, so I thought 32x32 might offer better one.

Fire Dragon x Wyvern Knight

I'm shipping it now.

yUitBGm.png

Have a random image.

FemHero? Neat.

FemHero? Neat.

It's a temporary placeholder since it's the closest to an appearance she has, someone else is making battle sprite for her because they were interested.

As soon as the battle sprite is finished and I double check it, I'm putting it in her slot.

Edited by Fateborn

It's a temporary placeholder since it's the closest to an appearance she has, someone else is making battle sprite for her because they were interested.

As soon as the battle sprite is finished and I double check it, I'm putting it in her slot.

I actually meant "wow neat" as in "Wow I didn't know a female hero animation existed"

I actually meant "wow neat" as in "Wow I didn't know a female hero animation existed"

Oh.

It's exclusive to FE6, so I ripped it out of there.