Nice things to say about Awakening

Jotari

I love the game in general -while accepting its flaws and all.

The characters probably get more of my love because they all have great designs, personalities and (most of the time) great supports.

I'm seriously hoping a new game is announced soon because I'm buying it asap when it comes to my country.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's all about the replay value. The sheer number of playable characters plus the different ways you can match them together makes planning a run fun (yay for spread sheets!). When you are all done the future past and harvest scramble packs reward your choices with unique dialogue and make me want to try new combinations once I've finished a play though (although now I torture myself with only Lunatic+ runs). The min maxer in me wants to find the best possible combinations of over powered choices but I also have a soft spot for some of the unique S rank dialogue between the characters. I've put in about 700+ hours into the game (according to my activity log) and there is still combinations I want to try.