Serenesforest's Mario Kart 8 tournament.

IceBrand

What time is the tournament and what's the code to enter?

I need to school all of you before I go back to school.

(actually i'll probably get my butt kicked but i digress)

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time is the tournament and what's the code to enter?

I need to school all of you before I go back to school.

(actually i'll probably get my butt kicked but i digress)

1:30 PM PST. I don't know the code, but it's in the OP.

EDIT: 4985-3463-2360

Edited by Gaia

Oh, so we really ARE going to be using all Mercedes today, including the wheels? xP

Well, good thing I got the DLC just in case. I gave one of them a test run in a cup I hadn't gotten three stars in as well. But it was 50cc, so now I need to get the hang of it in 150cc.

I'll only be able to participate on the Sunday for the Mercedes tournament. It turns out today I have a family gathering that starts at 5 PM at my local time.

Though there might be a freak chance I can get an hour in racing at the tournament today before the gathering starts.

Sorry, but I'm done for today. I just wasn't really enjoying myself and I'm really not used to the Mercedes, even though I practiced with it a little before joining.

Although, I managed to win in it on Rainbow Road, what. I normally can't do well on that track AND I still had trouble with that stupid Mercedes. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Is it possible that we can keep the list of ALL people who raced in the tournament to date?

Some mii's got really confusing (mainly "Black Jesus"... ummm) but I did manage to keep hold of some.

I think this would be helpful to people who'd like to know who's who, but has no way of finding out.

Carter: Carter

Anacybele: Kelly

BuddyBoy: Gold / Evil / Happy / Emo Dijon

Gaia: Alan / Shiek / Greninja

SakuraFish: SakuraFish

Quintessence: Quint

JazzahBell: Huntail / JazzahBell

Lenh: Lenh

metalsnow3: metalsnow

Ace Gamer: Kyvie / Evil [insert SF user]

I think this is all I know. And I could be wrong about some...? (I think about Gaia).

And then the ones of which I had no idea: Hayden, Black Jesus. (if one of these is you please tell me because i like certain mii's more than others, so if I have like 3 red shells, I don't really hit them). unfortunately i can't so who, but I may have shown to protect you at times... so yeah.

Edited by Carter

But who was the evil me? lol

If anybody has Evil (Insert SF User's Name Here), 9 out of 10 times it's Kyvie/AAG. If you don't know who it is, assume it's Kyvie. Black Jesus was Kyvie, as well.

Oh yeah, I was Sheik and Greninja btw.

Edited by Gaia

I'll just put this here because I want AAG to see this so he can edit the OP.

Is it possible that we can keep the list of ALL people who raced in the tournament to date?

Some mii's got really confusing (mainly "Black Jesus"... ummm) but I did manage to keep hold of some.

I think this would be helpful to people who'd like to know who's who, but has no way of finding out.

Carter: Carter

Anacybele: Kelly

BuddyBoy: Gold / Evil / Happy / Emo Dijon

Gaia: Alan / Shiek / Greninja

SakuraFish: SakuraFish

Quintessence: Quint

kingddd: Chris

Marusu: Huntail / JazzahBell

Lenh: Lenh

metalsnow3: metalsnow

Ace Gamer: Kyvie / Evil [insert SF user]

I think this is all I know. And I could be wrong about some...? (I think about Gaia).

And then the ones of which I had no idea: Hayden, Black Jesus. (if one of these is you please tell me because i like certain mii's more than others, so if I have like 3 red shells, I don't really hit them). unfortunately i can't so who, but I may have shown to protect you at times... so yeah.

Are y'all still racing?

Edited by Carter

My mii is Chris. You should have seen me in the Saturday tournament and my mii in the current MK8 Serenes Forest Miiverse Community Page. I have the administrative power of the tournament settings currently.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/14866558073268532636/14866558073308677207

Edited by kingddd

So you don't like me, because you've rekt me hard ultimately, beastly cat Toadette!

Also, end of August, end of #PeachMonth. 11 months more for another Peach Month!

Last I was in the room, just about everyone left. And my thumb is sore, so I'm done for this weekend. Sorry... xP

Sometimes when we have a small amount of people racing in the tournament, we all move to worldwide racing. Sorry about that.

(I'm jazzahbell/huntail BTW)

So you don't like me, because you've rekt me hard ultimately, beastly cat Toadette!

Actually, it's that I like you way too much, so i have to let it all out.

I was going to make Evil Carter but she left. But yeah, I was Black Jesus and Evil Kelly.

Oh. me thinks I left at a good time.

Also, end of August, end of #PeachMonth. 11 months more for another Peach Month!

I honestly find it weird that August was dubbed Peach month despite New Super Luigi U having been released that month AND Luigi having been revealed for Smash in the same month. xP