Serenesforest's Mario Kart 8 tournament.

IceBrand

Playing these days with the GLA and the bonuses given through DLC, White Shy Guy has gotten a soft spot on me, I find him kind of cheeky and hilarious, apart from the idea that I hear Boo when he tricks.

Edited by Quintessence

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won a few at the beginning when there were five or six people, then people came, I'd literally get hit by 3-4 items in a row at the beginning and never catch up

My favorite race was the one on Wario Stadium

by the way, Red Fox (I'm assuming you were Fox), my brother and I were the ones facing you at the beginning. I was Bowser

Edited by Reshiram

I won a few at the beginning when there were five or six people, then people came, I'd literally get hit by 3-4 items in a row at the beginning and never catch up

My favorite race was the one on Wario Stadium

by the way, Red Fox (I'm assuming you were Fox), my brother and I were the ones facing you at the beginning. I was Bowser

Yes, I was Fox.

This was pretty interesting for me as far as my Mario Kart experience goes. Whenever I've played with rl friends I always average 1st-3rd (usually 1st or 2nd) because the only person who can ever really compete with me is my brother, but I got knocked left and right this time around and only managed to average around the middle of the rankings.

I need to step up my game.

Today I learned that SF members are much better Mario Karters than random people online.

At least I won one race.

You didn't even see Mike, Quint, or Jazzah. Mike is a DEMON.

Dio rekd everyone

I don't remember him not getting first

But really though, I only did so well because a lot of the good players were gone (no offense intended).

Edited by Gaia

That rekage in Cloudtop cruise was crazy.

Anyway I'm uploading 2 videos right now for today's races with 10 or so players. It will take a bit of time for it to be up as they're raw footage.

Edited by kingddd

Yes, I was Fox.

This was pretty interesting for me as far as my Mario Kart experience goes. Whenever I've played with rl friends I always average 1st-3rd (usually 1st or 2nd) because the only person who can ever really compete with me is my brother, but I got knocked left and right this time around and only managed to average around the middle of the rankings.

I need to step up my game.

Yeah that seems to be the experience for everyone, and yeah I learned pretty much to cherish every win in these races like that rainbow road race WOOH!

I didn't recognize most of the Miis and names today. Why do people keep changing them? xP

Are you referring to Javier? Never seen him before in the tourney, but I've been told he's quite a handsome dude.

That was me.

I said "most of the Miis" so I was referring to nearly everyone. xP

Yeah, there were a lot of new people this week. Well, a lot of new people and the fact that me and Kyvie were cycling through JoJo references, :P

I would race again tomorrow, but as I said in the general MK8 thread, I'll be watching NFL football instead. I don't dare miss my Pittsburgh Steelers, so yeah.. xP

Edited by Anacybele

I would race again tomorrow, but as I said in the general MK8 thread, I'll be watching NFL football instead. I don't dare miss my Pittsburgh Steelers, so yeah.. xP

I wish I was interested in football.

I tried watching with my dad... but I just found it so boring! But don't get me wrong! I'd love to have some interest in it, but I just can't find myself sitting there for more than 2 hours.

Youtube is processing the HD videos slowly so you'll have to wait for it a bit.

The descriptions in the video will have timestamps that will link you directly to the races. Witness me getting wrecked by everyone and go hey that's me.

Edit:

All I have to say is, it was a lot of fun playing with you guys. We shattered our record with 11 players. Most of the time we get 5 to 8 players.

Edited by kingddd