Serenesforest's Mario Kart 8 tournament.

IceBrand

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm going to race today after all guys. I'd explain why, but it's a little complicated. So I'll just say I don't want to watch anymore football atm. xP

'Kay. I'll be heading on in a second.

Am I the only one who has not ordered the DLC yet?

I'll probably do so when November approaches, but as of right now, I've no need for colorful Yoshi's + Shy Guys. And when mama wanna give me some money.

I wonder how DLC will work in online... I really wanna race in the F-Zero looking stage with you guys (should the DLC stuff be configured into online play by then). And when the DLC is actually realized, I'll be using the Blue Falcon kart thing instead of the Cat Cruiser.

Am I the only one who has not ordered the DLC yet?

Also haven't preordered them yet, because I'm too lazy to get some money on my NNID. Then again, I'm only using Bowser, so I don't really need to get it right away tbh..

oh i have it i was just wondering if you needed to pay for that bundle to get it

Oh, no you don't. It was a few days before I got the DLC, and the minimap worked just fine.

Okay so I think the reason why I sucked so badly was because Bowser's hitbox was so big

So next time I'm going to try Mario in gold kart

Please be Toad! I need to race against my other half!

Or metalsnow can be Toad! He seems to be the only who has the guts to race as a lightweight! (Not counting white shy guys or any DLC).

(Not counting white shy guys or any DLC).

:'{ b-but Shy Guys. Btw, I was doing some color challenge with Dijon Worldwide, got a couple of first places but sucked generally apart from online being ass and d/cing every one or two races, so yeah no lightweights.

I'M BACK! Now I will do tourneys with all of you! Also, is it possible I can use other Miis than your main one in Wifi?

Because I got an FE Mii that I want to use on Wifi on this tourney. (Not gonna tell which character is though >:D)

:'{ b-but Shy Guys. Btw, I was doing some color challenge with Dijon Worldwide, got a couple of first places but sucked generally apart from online being ass and d/cing every one or two races, so yeah no lightweights.

I didn't lose 150 VR this time! Thanks, circuit special.