Harken or Karel?

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Harken or Karel?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. choose:

• Harken
    • Karel

Just an up-grade version of the previous post. And this time with Polls and different discussion.

Okay, without completely irregardless of their stats, and usefulness etc. since Harken clearly owns Karel in terms of overall terms in every aspect of the game. Lets compare them by character-wise. Who do you think has the best character-wise in the game. Who would you prefer and why? Heres an example and my opinions as to why:

Personally, I would pick Karel. Although I like Harken's attitude and all that, I just really like to see who Karel was as compared to FE6, and how he acts then. I also find that Swordmasters are just plain ass cool.

I should've read the post before I voted. >_<

Personality-wise, I would pick Karel. Like Mitsuru said, Harken has a cool attitude and all. However, Karel is a cool Kenpachi-like swordmaster, so my vote goes to Karel even though I accidentally voted for Harken.

In terms of stats, however, I prefer Harken.

I prefer Harken for both his attitude and his in-game performance. Karel seems like a rather archetypical anime-style swordsman in both appearance and behavior. That's cool if you're into that sort of thing, but to me it seems completely out of place in what is predominately a European setting.

EDIT: That probably sounds hypocritical coming from a guy who calls himself "Musashi", but still.... =/

Edited by Musashi

Not to start another argument, but, although I agree Harken is better gameplay wise, I wouldn't say he beats Karel THAT badly.

I'm not starting this argument either but this has already been proven ages ago that Karel is well below an average unit. And is consider to be pretty bad for a Swordmaster. Other than that, he's fairly decent when he's on the field of battle.

Read the first post. <_<

I'm assuming that was aimed at me... if it was, I'd still choose Harken for any reasons at all. I just like him more than Karel for any reason at all

EDIT: just a misunderstanding here, nothing more...

Edited by CGV

I'm assuming that was aimed at me... if it was, I'd still choose Harken for any reasons at all. I just like him more than Karel for any reason at all

EDIT: what's with the pointless double post MK?

Double posts are usually caused by lag. In other words, it's usually not the poster's fault.

Harken, I'm not one for the guy who kills people for no reason whatsoever. At least Jaffar has an excuse, since that was the only thing he was ever taught. Karel is just obsessed with being the best swordsman and whatever. *is a pacifist*

While I don't really appreciate typical anime swordsman with bloodlust over on one hand, though I can't say I've seen many of Harken's supports, I haven't seen much actual substance to Harken, either. Plus suicidal stuff = dumb.

+1 post count.

I thought this topic wasn't about that?

I was talking about how bad of a unit Karel could be. I stated up top not to make a comparison between Harken and Karel since everyone knows Harken can own him.

Edited by Mitsuru Kirijo

I was talking about how bad of a unit Karel could be. I stated up top not to make a comparison between Harken and Karel since everyone knows Harken can own him.

Exactly, so why did you do what you told everyone not to do?

I don't like Karel's character, look really creepy :X

Harken is okay.

So Harken.

And Mitsuru Kirijo: I'm going to regret asking this but, how is Karel a bad unit? he seems pretty good to me.

I don't like Karel's character, look really creepy :X

Harken is okay.

So Harken.

And Mitsuru Kirijo: I'm going to regret asking this but, how is Karel a bad unit? he seems pretty good to me.

Yes your going to regret asking that :lol: