Known relations to FE7 (may contain spoilers)

Florete

I couldn't find this anywhere else on the site so I figured I'd make one. Tell me if I miss anything or get something wrong.

Roy - Eliwood's son. Also possibly Lyn's, Fiora's, or Ninian's son, though most likely Ninian's and likely NOT Lyn's. (Appeared in FE7 epilogue.)

Marcus - Was Eliwood's guardian, now Roy's guardian. (Playable in FE7.)

Merlinus - Helped Eliwood and Hector out, now Roy's advisor. (Usable in FE7.)

Wolt - Rebecca's son. Also possibly Lowen's, Wil's, or Sain's son.

Lugh and Ray - Nino's twin sons. Also possibly Jaffar's or Erk's sons. And since Nino is (likely) Canas' niece, that makes them...what would that make them in relation to Canas?

Clarine and Klein - Pent and Louise's kids.

Sue - Rath's daughter. Also likely Lyn's daughter.

Lilina - Hector's daughter. Also possibly Lyn's, Florina's, or Farina's daughter, though most likely NOT Lyn's daughter. (Appeared in FE7 epilogue.)

Fir - Bartre and Karla's daughter. Karel's niece.

Geese - Geitz's brother.

Bartre - Before her death, Karla's husband. Karel's brother-in-law. (Playable in FE7.)

Sophia - Appears in the south-eastern village in FE7 chapter "Victory or Death."

Igrene - Hawkeye's daughter. Watches over Fa in place of her father.

Fa - Appears in the house in FE7 chapter "Living Legend." (Hawkeye calls her "Fae.")

Hugh - Canas' son. Likely Nino's cousin.

Niime - Canas' mother.

Dayan - Rath's father. Also likely Lyn's father-in-law.

Karel - No longer "Sword Demon", now "Sword Saint." Bartre's brother-in-law, Karla's brother. (Playable in FE7.)

Eliwood - Now the Marquess of Pherae, Roy's father, as he was in the FE7 epilogue. His wife, Ninian, Lyn, or Fiora, is deceased. (Playable in FE7.) (Playable in the trial maps after five playthroughs.)

Hector - Before dying, is the Marquess of Ostia, Lilina's father, as he was in the FE7 epilogue. His wife, Lyn, Florina, or Farina, is never mentioned. (Playable in FE7.) (Playable in the trial maps after three playthroughs.)

Guinivere - Still Zephiel's princess sister, though now doubting his actions. (Playable in the trial maps after nine playthroughs.)

Zephiel - King of Bern, as he was in FE7 epilogue. The story's head antagonist. (Playable in the trial maps after seven playthroughs.)

Murdock - Still Zephiel's guardian, and now one of the four dragon generals of Bern. Appeared in the south-western village in FE7 chapter "Cog of Destiny" and the northern house in FE7 chapter "Four-Fanged Offense." (Playable in the trial maps after six playthroughs.)

Jahn - Is believed (confirmed?) to be the "enigmatic man" that appears to Zephiel in FE7 epilogue.

Eric - Is still bossing the exact same map, though is now (I think?) Marquess Laus.

From Metal Rabbit, possibly true:

Lucius - Was the "father" at that orphanage that housed the twins and Chad. Lugh said that he gave him a magic tome and showed him how to use it.(Playable in FE7.)

• 3 weeks later...

nope, nino only had twins. Chad isn't related to them.

Or so I believed.....Now hat I think about it, Chad looks a lot like Jaffar....

But their ending only mentions twin boys. I don't think Chad is related.

• 1 month later...

I kinda wish that they remade the games for the DS (in some way that FE7 Supports effect FE6 characters similar to FE4). So that you either get different characters for FE6 due to different FE7 ending romances (thus proving some more canonical than others).

I also look at Chad and think of Matthew having a child and then not being able to keep it due to his lifestyle. Look at them and its really easy to see how they are cut from the same mold (even their outfits carry the same basic color scheme). If Serra and Matthew had a child, Serra as a Cleric cannot keep them, and Matthew as a Spy has his duties to fufill.

Also, its possible (never confirmed by the Nino Canas supports, but suggested) that Nino is Canas's niece. Making Lugh and Ray both Hugh's first cousins once removed (I think I got that right), and Niime Great grandmother in law to the twins (again, I think I got that right). However they cast doubt on it with the idea that "Iris is a very common name". However isn't one of the twins being trained by Niime?

I kinda wish that they remade the games for the DS (in some way that FE7 Supports effect FE6 characters similar to FE4). So that you either get different characters for FE6 due to different FE7 ending romances (thus proving some more canonical than others).

I also look at Chad and think of Matthew having a child and then not being able to keep it due to his lifestyle. Look at them and its really easy to see how they are cut from the same mold (even their outfits carry the same basic color scheme). If Serra and Matthew had a child, Serra as a Cleric cannot keep them, and Matthew as a Spy has his duties to fufill.

Also, its possible (never confirmed by the Nino Canas supports, but suggested) that Nino is Canas's niece. Making Lugh and Ray both Hugh's first cousins once removed (I think I got that right), and Niime Great grandmother in law to the twins (again, I think I got that right). However they cast doubt on it with the idea that "Iris is a very common name". However isn't one of the twins being trained by Niime?

I dont think Niime knows that they're related, assuming they are.

I heard somewhere that Wendy and Bors were related to Oswin going by some content out of game (those character books or whatever), however I can neither confirm nor deny.

That might be just fan speculation due to the fact that they are all knights. :P

That's most likely.

The FE6/7 Character Book has no mention about any such relation AFAIK. There aren't any other FE6/7 books, unless you count the novels, but they don't mention anything either.

actually that makes sense cuz of how they are all armor related. I beleive it

But Oswin was like 40 in FE7 and there wasn't any mention at all of Wendy or Barth. How would they be related?

But Oswin was like 40 in FE7 and there wasn't any mention at all of Wendy or Barth. How would they be related?

I doubt he's 40, he's probably early 30s. He's not young like hte rest of the cast, but he isn't Marcus (he also doesn't FAIL like Marcus).

hey if Jaffar and Nino get together, anything's possible...

hey if Jaffar and Nino get together, anything's possible...

Jaffar and Nino had special circumstances, like Kenshin and Kaoru. Oswin has, who Serra? I don't think he wants to have kids with that one. And if he did, they totally took on his traits.