2. 2. Most popular female?

• Sumia
    • Cordelia
    • Tharja
    • Olivia
    • Lucina
    • Nowi
    • Miriel

We could start an entire another thread on plot holes...

I won't deny a lot of people like Tharja for her looks, but 98%? That's really selling her short, specially considering how little Tharja fanservice is actually in-game.

There's little fanservice of everyone in the game. In fact, Tharja gets as much fanservice as Chrom, Gaius, Cordelia, Lucina, Owain, Inigo, and Severa do. And her tag on pixiv is filled with "wardrobe malfunction" and even incest (?!).

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better yet, why does absolutely no one in the entire story recognize the Exalted brand? Regna Ferox is one of the neighboring countries, yes? Shouldn't they be able to recognize the prince? Especially border patrol?

Birth marks can be faked.

And I don't consider the SpotPass versions of story characters to be canon at all.

Birth marks can be faked.

And I don't consider the SpotPass versions of story characters to be canon at all.

Doesn't change the fact that people should probably be aware that this one certain kingdom has three royal children. It's like how I know the UK has a royal baby, and that Obama here has 2 kids. smh border control

Or how Emmeryn survived the 9-story fall?

The Emmeryn you recruit is actually Xane, which is why she 'has no memories'.

Personally, my favorite male character is Priam (duh).

But since he's not on the list I voted for Lon'qu because I think he's pretty cool.

Voted for Lucina because she's awesome.

Edited by Priam

Personally, my favorite male character is Priam (duh).

But since he's not on the list I voted for Lon'qu because I think he's pretty cool.

Voted for Lucina because she's awesome.

I considered putting Priam on there, but decided against it due to not many people being married to him. I felt the reason behind that isn't because he's unpopular, but because you get him so late in the game, you'll probably already be married to someone else by then. That's why Gangrel and Walhart and all them aren't married so much. That, and because Walhart is the worst father EVER.

I dunno, Chrom's dad made a big ol' war which c(hr)ompromised the relationship between Plegia and Ylisse (and also the relationship between the royal family and its citizens), killed a lot of people, died, and then shoved the responsibility of rebuilding an entire nation who hates the exalt to his 10 year kid.

Well.... actually Walhart did nearly the same thing, but at least it didn't affect his kid(?). Albeit, in the Japanese version, he's a little more doting. (you'll have to scroll down a bit)

Edited by RightfulGod

Aaah, it's a toss-up between Owain and Frederick T_T But in the end, I voted Frederick. At the start of the game, I didn't care much for him - my love kind of developed over the course of the game. But he just seems a really genuinely nice/tolerant guy and his happy face makes me melt <3 :wub: Plus, some of his quotes are great "Pick a god and pray!", "Instant forest fire.", "Frederick's fanatical fitness hour" etc... and now I'll shut up because I'm straying into ramble territory.

My favourite girls aren't there so I voted Sumia because I like her best out of them. :3

Well.... actually Walhart did nearly the same thing, but at least it didn't affect his kid(?). Albeit, in the Japanese version, he's a little more doting. (you'll have to scroll down a bit)

Wow... I never married him in English so... that's a hell of a significant difference.

I voted for Henry for male because he's hilarious

I voted for Lucina for female only because Fem Morgan wasn't on the list. Fem Morgan is my favorite character in Awakening cuz she's awesome and loves to screw with people.

No Sully? For shame! Voted instead for Sumia, because she's pretty adorable. Voted for Stahl in the males, because, y'know, Stahl. He's a cool dude. Also, attached the official Nintendo poll results if anyone wants to see them.

post-9694-0-77107500-1404310293_thumb.jpg

That was for the Japanese only though. The results might have been a little different if it was a worldwide poll or NA poll only.

That was for the Japanese only though. The results might have been a little different if it was a worldwide poll or NA poll only.

I know, I just posted it in case anyone was curious.

No Sully? For shame! Voted instead for Sumia, because she's pretty adorable. Voted for Stahl in the males, because, y'know, Stahl. He's a cool dude. Also, attached the official Nintendo poll results if anyone wants to see them.

yeah that's pretty much how I expected. Poor Ricken though... although if it wasn't in NA then I understand, you don't have Yuri Lowenthal voicing him (man I wish you could choosee english/japanese for each individual character)

For the record, these are the results of the NoA Facebook poll (2nd gen characters not included):

1. Marth (1820 votes)
2. Walhart (1508 votes)
3. Henry (1482 votes)
4. Tharja (908 votes)
5. Chrom (665 votes)
6. Anna (653 votes)
7. Lon'qu (599 votes)
8. Gaius (595 votes)
9. Cordelia (574 votes)
10. Stahl (558 votes)
11. Donnel (435 votes)
12. Nowi (381 votes)
13. Tiki (363 votes)
14. Olivia (324 votes)
15. Cherche (281 votes)
16. Gregor (240 votes)
17. Lissa (198 votes)
18. Gangrel (179 votes)
19. Sully (163 votes)
20. Frederick (150 votes)
21. Kellam (137 votes)
22. Sumia (126 votes)
23. Emmeryn (108 votes)
24. Vaike (106 votes)
25. Virion and Miriel (103 votes)
27. Panne (102 votes)
28. Aversa (89 votes)
29. Say'ri (72 votes)
30. Ricken (65 votes)
31. Flavia (59 votes)
32. Libra (57 votes)
33. Basilio and Maribelle (50 votes)
35. Validar (33 votes)

Looks to be fairly similar to the Japanese poll, but with some clear differences. For example, the Japanese don't like Walhart nearly as much as westerners do. xP

I know, I can't believe Virion isn't liked much! Same with Basilio, that guy's hilarious. I expected Frederick to be more liked out west than in Japan. But that doesn't seem to be the case. I always felt his design wouldn't really appeal to Japanese because he's of that hunky muscular manly type and Japanese seem to prefer skinnier, girlier men.